Mall time!

A Concert Of Our Lives
Once we were dropped off by my mom, we headed for our favourite accessories shop. Luckily, Sadia has ended the call with David. I would not want to hear his low, cocky voice. "What are we buying here?" Sadia questioned me. I did not answered her as I was in deep search for that ring. "Found it!" I announced. They looked at my palm which sat four different colour single ring. Each ring has a letter to complete the word 'Love'. Sadia took 'L' , Kimberley took the next alphabet 'O', Zhiye took 'V' and I took 'E'. Lucky for me. E also stands for my name, Eliza. After paying for the rings, the four of us agreed on watching a movie. We went to the highest level, which was where the cinema was. We bought tickets to a horror movie and bought some snacks. --------------- "I cannot believe that girl is so stupid! Her sister is much more smarted than her!" Zhiye commented once we were out of the cinemas. "Agree. That is not her Mum, it is a being of the undead," Kimberley continued. "Lets go to the pick up point. My mum will be here soon," I reminded them. The whole car journey was filled with comments on the horror movie we just watched. Mom listened and pointed out some things as She watched 'Mama' with Dad once it was out. She and Dad are movie people. They will watched all movies that are out and criticize or praised on some parts of the movie. They are like critics even though that is not their job. Mum owns a gardening company while dad is a CEO of a company. I kept quiet for the whole journey. I listened to them and aggressive on some of it. Soon, I was bored and decided to listened to songs. As I on my phone, I saw that I received a message. From: David Wat's ur prob with me n my babe's rs ? I ignored and playedone of my favorite song to cool me down.