My warning to him

A Concert Of Our Lives
Zhiye, Kimberley and I was watching Sadia and David intensely. It had been like 20 minutes gone. My instinct told gave me the feeling that Sadia will be a victim. A few minutes later, she bounced back to the book with a paper in her hand which I guessed was David's phone number. "Great move David. so typical of you," I thought. Once She was back, She told her fairy-tale beginning to us. I forced a smile when it was needed to as to show I was happy for her. "Let's go home," I announced after Sadia finished. "We got everything we need." "Right. Today, get ready your clothes and make up. Tomorrow, we will go to Eliza's house and sleep there. We will then go to the concert together," Zhiye ordered. One by one, they exit the mall. Sadia was the last out of the three. "How bout you?" She asked me, curious on my quiet behaviour. "I'll go home later. I need some time alone," I coldly said. I could that was rather taken aback from her goodbye. My anger cane back once I was sure that Sadia is nowhere in the building. I would really love to kill David now. I state there and planned my clothes there till David was left alone. His friends had gone home. My plan to kill him and my plan for what to wear to the concert was finished by then. I left my things there and marched up to him. I banged the table to get his attention. He was shocked but just raised his eyebrow. "What?" He asked coldly with a slight of cockiness in his question. "Don't act blur. I know you know What I want to know!" I hissed. He paused then replied, "She is attractive and so my type. So what's your prob?" "If you dare to make her cry or heartbroken, I will tear you to shreds. Got me?" "Whatever," he got up and left. I watched him go and glaring at his back. In fumes, I gathered my things and went home.