♡ SISTAR ♡

A Concert Of Our Lives
"Okay... Let's get a hold of ourselves. Let's not be crazy fans that people will loathe," Sadia said. The rest of us nodded in agreement. We knocked on the door and slipped inside. It was dark except for a table lamp on the make-up table. The four of us clearly had question marks written all over our face. Then, I felt someone tugging at my shoelace. When I looked down, .there was nothing there but my shoelace was untied. As I stood up, I realised that Zhiye, Kimberley and Sadia were no longer beside me. A hand covered my mouth and dragged me away from the door. The next thing I knew, I was sitting on a bouncy couch. "SURPRISE!" The four members of SISTAR shouted. My three friends were sitting beside me. I'm pretty sure that we looked really shocked and surprised that the four of them were laughing in glee. "Okay... Wanna play Truth Or Dare?" Soyou asked us once they stopped giggling. "Sure!" The four of us said in sync. We unburied lots of secrets about them and they unburied secrets about us. A few minutes before we had to go, we stopped playing. "Let's eat!" Bora said, standing up and heading towards a banquet table. "Cool! You have that?" Zhiye blurted out. "2NE1 Don't have that!" Kimberley added. "Each of our room is different from the rest. We have that while their room is the nearest to the washroom," Dasom explained. "Their room is like underwater and ours is like in the clouds when sun is setting," Hyolyn continued. Walls painted in shades of pink, orange and yellow, the carpeting were white. "I wish I have a room like this," I breathed. We spent the last few minutes eating and sharing about our lives. As usual, we exchanged numbers with them. Once we were out, someone called Zhiye. "Surprise!" The voices of SISTAR screamed into the speaker. Our call with them ended when we were outside SNSD's roon.