Chapter 2 - I Want Your Love...

Be My Cinderella

"Ugh! Why is finding them so difficult?!" Angel cried in frustration. She has been dragging you around the room for a good half an hour before finally deciding to take a break. You laugh.

"And you said it was going to be easy..."

"Shut up! I WILL find them...you'll see...AND I'll make one of them mine by the end of the night!" You roll your eyes.

"Uh-huh...Whatever..." She quickly turns to you and hiss.

"Don't think you're off the hook either...we're finding that guy of yours too..." She stops in front of you, hanging open.

"What's with that look? Did you find them?" You look towards where she was staring at when she suddenly grabs your hand, giving it a tight squeeze.

"I just realized something...that guy earlier...you said he could dance right? And that he seem familar?"

"Y-yeah...what about it?" She stares hard at you, making you uncomfortable, when she smacks her forehead.

"I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier!" You sigh in frustration.

"Can you stop speaking in riddle and tell me what's going on?" She grabs your shoulder and shakes you.

"Don't you see? You just me a hot guy who can dance!"

"Well I never said he was hot...seeing how we're all wearing mask and can't really see their faces..."

"OMG! Shut up already and let me finish! That guy earlier MUST be one of the guys in UKISS!" You look at her like she was crazy.

"As if! How would one of them know who I am? I'm not like you, you know..."

"You know you give yourself way too little credit, honey. You are crazy pretty! In a girl-next-door kinda way...of course you still pale a bit compare to me!" She flips her hair and winks. You roll your eyes.

"Geez...thanks SO much for that compliment...my self-esteem has shot up tons because of it..."

"Oh stop that! You know what I mean!"

"Uh-huh..."

"Now what was that guy wearing? Think! There must be something different about him..."

"You said so yourself...just look for a guy who can dance!"

"Ugh! Fine! I'll continue my search! Text me if that guy shows up again!" She heads back towards the dance floor, leaving you alone once again. You felt a headache coming on as it started to get too stuffy inside for your liking. Scanning the room, you notice there was a door that was open, revealing a giant balcony. You made your way across the floor and sigh in relief as you take deep breaths of the cool air. Your body begans to relax as you stare up at the star-filled sky.

"So beautiful..." You whisper to yourself.

"You're not so bad looking yourself..." You jump in surprise as a figure emerges from the shadows.

"Oh! It's you! The guy from earlier...Sorry I never got your name..." He simply smiles as he stood next to you, looking up at the stars as well.

"Still can't figure out who I am, huh? I'm really upset now!" He pouts at you, his eyes sparkling with a hint of mischievousness.

"Well you can always tell me who you are..." You reach out towards his mask, but he quickly pulls away.

"What's the fun in that? I rather have you guess..." You your head to the side as you examine his face.

"My friend's convince you're one of the UKISS guys...although I'm not really sure which one you are..." He lets out a faint laugh.

"Your friend's smart to figure that out...so are you going to guess? I'll give you 3 chances...if you're not right by the end of the 3rd try, you'll never know who I am." You smiled at him, not falling for his bait.

"Who said I was desperate to find out?" He looks at you in shock before quickly recovering.

"I like you...you're not like those other girls who constantly stick to us like glue." You shrug your shoulders.

"I just don't see the need for that...people need their spaces and I'm not the one to deny them of that." He takes your hand in his and gently squeezes them.

"I knew you were different from the moment I laid eyes on you." He whispers, looking straight into your eyes.

"That's what I told the others...that I like you from the start." Your cheeks felt warm as you carefully listen to his words.

"Of course this could cause a problem...if those girls were to find out..." You simply wave your hands.

"Then don't like me...it'll save us both the trouble." His eyebrows knit togther in frustration as his smile turns into a frown.

"You're simply dismissing me? Just like that? Without wanting to get to know me better or any of it?" His voice sounded upset as he takes a step away from you.

"I thought at least I'll be given a chance..." He whispers staring at the ground. You take his hand into yours and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm sorry...for blurting the first thing that came to my mind...I tend to do that a lot...and I'm not dismissing you...I'm just shock that you'll be insterested in a girl like me when there's so many outgoing girls who are lining up at the door for you..." He smiles and pulls you closer in for a hug. You lean your head on his chest as his head rest on top of yours.

"Don't worry about anything...I just want you..." You tighten your grip around his waist.

"I don't even know who you are..." You said quietly as you look into his eyes. He places his hand on your cheek as he stares back.

"Let's just say I'm your Prince Charming..." He whispers before leaning in and kissing you on your lips.