Chapter 6 - It's So Frustrating Because I'm Your Man...

Be My Cinderella

"Are you okay? The cut doesn't seem to be that deep..." You gently help Kiseop bandage his wound, making sure everything was covered.

"It's fine...just a small scratch..."

"Are you sure? It's not going to get infected, right? I'm not really good at this type of thing..." You frown at how messy your wrapping skills were. You hear him chuckle.

"Don't worry about it...you've done a great job considering..." He gestures toward your overwrapping and you both laugh.

"Sorry...I told you I'm not good at this..." You wrinkle your nose in frustration. Then without any warning, Kiseop grabs your hand. You look up at him in surprise.

"What is it?"

"Do you still think I'm your Prince Charming?" You squint your eyes in confusion.

"Aren't you though?" He sighs.

"Look, you're cute and all, but I-" The door quickly opens and you see Eli.

"Hey, is he okay?" You let go of his hand and blush.

"Y-yeah...it's all set."

"That's a relief." Eli went to Kiseop's side and examine your work, biting his lip from laughing.

"Did you *cough* wrap this?" You blush.

"Y-yeah...I'm not very good at that...it's not THAT bad, is it?"

"N-no! Not at all! Right Eli?" Kiseop looks at him.

"Don't you dare say anything mean!" He whispered low enough so only Eli can hear. Eli let's out a cough.

"S-sure! It's...fine...being your first time..." You covered your face.

"Ugh! I did do a bad job...sorry..."

"No need to be! Really! Don't feel bad...see? It's staying put..." Kiseop demonstrated by moving his hand, his eyes widening when you see the bandage unwraveling itself.

"Umm..." An awkward silence filled the room.

"Sorry! Sorry! I should have let someone else do that! God, I'm useless!" Kiseop waves his hand.

"N-no you're not! You were just trying to help! Really! It's okay!" You bit your lip.

"I'll...just let Eli do it...Oh! What about the other guy? Is he alright? I should go and check on him too!" You quickly left the room to find him. Eli turns back to Kiseop.

"Did you tell her? About Kevin?" He shook his head.

"I was about to when you came in..."

"So she still thinks you're?-"

"Yeah..."

"We gotta fixed this mess...quickly!"

"You think? I already know how Kevin feels about her...I feel bad about this..."

"Don't worry, everything's going to be okay."

"I can see why he's crazy about her..."

"Don't tell me you?-"

"No! I wouldn't do that to Kevin! But she really is something..."

"Yeah...she is..."

~Kevin's P.O.V.~

You stare out at the open water, tears falling down your eyes. I...I should have told her from the start...then this whole mess wouldn't have happened...You quickly wipe your tears away, trying your best to breathe. Why couldn't I say anything back there? My mind just went blank at the sight of her...Why am I like this towards her? Maybe Eli's right...I rushed into it before I even knew her...I can't do this anymore...You turn away from the ocean only to see Ruby looking at you.

"Are...are you okay?"

~end of Kevin's P.O.V.~

You took a step towards him, not sure if he wanted company at the moment. He must have sense your hesitation as a slow smile forms.

"I'm fine..." He whispers, quickly turning back towards the ocean. You stare down at his hand and notice a small trail of blood dripping down.

"Oh!" You quickly grab his hand and started to wipe it away.

"You're bleeding..." You look up to see him staring at you, his face flushed.

"It's just a little scratch..." You shook your head.

"At least put some medicine on it...let's go back, okay? There's medicine back there...we should hurry or it'll get infected..." He pulls you in for a hug.

"It's okay...really..." He whispers, tightening his grip on you. You froze. Why is this guy hugging me? And why does it feel soo familiar?

"I need to tell you something..." You look up into his eyes.

"What is it?"

"I'm...."

"Hey! Is everything okay?" You turn to see Angel looking at you, curiousity written all over her face. You blush and quickly took a step back.

"Y-yeah...we're okay...I was just checking on...umm sorry, I never got your name..." He smiles.

"It's Kevin." You nodded.

"I was just checking on Kevin here."

"I see..." A slow smile formed on Angel's face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that"

"Oh...Nothing...nothing...sorry I interrupted!"

"What are you talking about? We weren't-" She quickly left before you finished.

"What is wrong with that girl?" You mumble, turning back towards Kevin. He smiles at you.

"You have an interesting friend." You shrug.

"I suppose you can call her that...Sometimes I wonder how we're even best friends..." You shake your head and smiled. Kevin laughs.

"You two are close...I can see that."

"Yeah, well we've been friends since kindergarten...even though we're complete opposites, we still somehow click...if that makes any sense." He nods.

"Yeah it does..." You slightly paused and look at him.

"Soo...what was it that you were going to say? Before we were interrupted?" You see him blush as he nervously played with his hands.

"Oh? That? I...umm..." He bit his lips and look down at the floor.

"I'm Him..." He whispers. You frown.

"Sorry? What was that?" He shifts his feet and quickly looks at you.

"I said I'm Him..."

"Him who?" He let's out a sigh.

"Nevermind! Just forget it!" He turns away from you. You quickly grab his hand.

"Wait! Just tell me! Whatever it is, you can tell me!" He looks back at you, his face filled with embarassment.

"He's trying to say he's your Prince Charming...the one you've been searching for." You both turn to see Kiseop, Angel and Eli smiling at you.

"Wait...he's my Prince Charming?" You look at Kevin, who was blushing like crazy. Eli shakes his head.

"Seriously...this guy is hopeless....Yes...Kevin's your Prince, okay? And he's crazy about you...now everybody's up to speed. God! Was that so hard?"

"Are you really him?" He slowly nods.

"Y-yeah..." You smiled.

"Why didn't you say something earlier? It could have save all this trouble!" You squeeze his hand.

"Because! It look like you were into Kiseop...so I-"

"That's not true! I thought he was my...I mean I thought he was you! Do you know how much I thought about that night? And how I was afraid I wasn't ever going to see you-" He interrupts you as he pulls you in for a kiss. You blush as you pulled him closer, returning the kiss.

"Finally! Now can we go back and actually have some fun on this cruise?" You hear Angel's voice. You break the kiss and smiled at Kevin.

"Sure...if my Prince joins me..." He smiles back, squeezing your hand.

"Whatever my Cinderella wants..."