Chapter 3 - I Am Your Man...

Be My Cinderella

~Angel's P.O.V.~

You felt bad for leaving Ruby all alone like that, but you just HAD  to find UKISS before the night slips away from you. Besides, you're sure that Ruby can handle herself just fine without you. Afterall, there were so many people here, she can't expect to stick by you the whole night, right? Suddenly, a flash of blonde hair catches your eyes as you gawk at the built guy in front of you. Eyeing him up and down, you slowly smiled. That's gotta be Eli! I recognized that shade of blonde from anywhere! You quickly made your way towards the blonde boy, making sure no one else notice what you were up to. As you approach him, you flash him a smile.

"You're not very good at disguising yourself...Eli." You began to gloat when you see his eyes flash in surprise and a sly grin forms on his face.  Putting his hands up in mock surrender, he admits.

"Okay, okay...You caught me! I'm impress...you're the first one tonight...umm your name is?" You grab his hand.

"First a dance...as a prize for finding you...then I'll tell you who I am, deal?" His eyes shine from your boldness.

"Deal." He leads you to the dance floor as a slow song was starting.

"You don't mind if I lead, right?" You shake your head.

"Not at all..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lean your head against his chest as you both sway back and forth to the slow song. Your eyes close as you tell yourself that this was indeed real and not a dream. The sound of his voice interrupts your thoughts.

"So...are you going to tell me your name?" You look to see him staring intensely at you, a smile on his face. You shook your head.

"How about you guess instead?" He frowns.

"Do you have any idea how long that's going to take to figure out who you are?" You giggled.

"Yeah...but it's more fun this way...Plus, it'll show me if you know who I am."

"Can't I get a hint then?"

"Hmm...I'm not as innocent as my name sounds..."

"Sounds VERY interesting...how about Jane?" You wrinkle your nose.

"Jane? Like plain Jane? Uhh...no. Guess again." He laughs

"Okay, okay! Umm Eve? Holly?"

"Close...it is kinda Christmas related..."

"Christmas related? Hmm....Oh! Angel?" You smiled.

"Bingo!"

"Angel...just how angel-like are you?"

"Like I said, I'm not as nice as my name sounds."

"Oh...so you're a naughty girl?"

"You can say that..."

"I hope not TOO naughty?"

"Whatever you like..."

~end of Angel's P.O.V.~

"So Prince Charming, huh? Just how charming can you be?" He laughs.

"I don't know...why don't you tell me how I am so far?"

"Hmm...I'll let you know when I make up my mind."

"Well don't make me wait too long."

"I won't...if you tell me who you really are."

"Oh? Back to that now, are we?"

"I don't like mysteries."

"Isn't that the whole point of tonight? Why come to this dance if you hate mysteries?"

"Okay...well I don't like to be the one guessing."

"Too bad hun, because my lips are sealed."

"You're really being unfair here..." He lifts your chin, staring you in the eyes.

"I've waited for a long time for you...the least you can do is return the favor." You blush and bit your lower lip.

"Who said I was worth the wait?" He brushes your cheek.

"I did..." Stealing another kiss. You pulled him closer, his scent overwhelming you.

"I really hope you're worth it..." You whisper as he tightens his arms around you.

"I am...trust me..."