Chapter 5 - I Will Somehow Get You Back...

Be My Cinderella

"OMG! Ruby come here and check out the view!" You watch as Angel climb on the rails, looking out on the sea, the slight breeze whipping her hair back.

"Uhh...I'm good here..." She turns her head and gestures for you to come closer.

"You'll be fine! You took those medicine earlier, remember?" You nodded.

"Yeah,but..."

"Stop worrying!" She yanks your hand as you stumble forward.

"What did I tell you? Beautiful, right?" You stare out at the waves overlapping one another and smile.

"Yeah, it is..." You lean over a bit more, the sunlight hitting the water, hypnotizing you. You didn't realize just how far you were leaning when you felt a pair of arms around your waist.

"Whoa there! Don't want you to fall overboard, now do we?" You turn your head to see a handsome face complete with dark hair and kind eyes. You blush.

"Th-thanks..." The stranger smiles at you.

"No problem...hey aren't you Ruby?" By now Angel was by your side, gawking at the mysterious guy.

"Y-yeah...how do you know?"

"Hey! Aren't you part of UKISS?" Angel asked as she gave the guy the quick up and down. You your head and stare at him. He DOES look like he'll be part of them... He smiles.

"Yeah I am. Oh! Where are my manners? My name's Kiseop, nice to meet you." He extends his hand towards you. You awkwardly shake his hand before he does the same to Angel.

"So....where's the rest of the guys? You ALL are here, right? Especially Eli? Please tell me you're all here!" Angel asked, clutching onto his hand.

"Angel! Calm down! I think you're scaring him!" You hear him laugh.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it...I heard the pair of you would be interesting...I just had no idea it was to this extent..." Angel's eyes lit up.

"You know about us? Wait, does that mean my Eli has been talking about me?"

"For the last time, he's not your Eli!"

"Not yet, but he will be!" Kiseop looks back and forth at you two, amused at your conversation.

"Sorry about her..." You flushed from embarassment. He shakes his head.

"No need to be...you two are really cute! They weren't exaggerating..."

"OMG! Eli called me cute! Did you hear what he just said? OMG!" She clutches onto your arm, jumping up and down. You cover your face.

"You are sooo embarassing..." You hear him chuckle.

"I guess I should bring you two to them before this one passes out or something..." He gestures toward Angel, who by now did look like she would any minute now. You nodded.

"It'll be greatly appreciated." He smiled.

"No problem." As he starts to lead you down to the first deck.

"It's just through those doors-"

"AHH! I'll go on ahead." With that said, you both watch as Angel ran ahead, bursting the door open. You turn to Kiseop.

"And again, I apologize for her behavior....She's normally not this crazy..." He smiles.

"It's fine...I'm kinda used to girls like her...you, on the other hand, are a refreshing surprise." You blush.

"Really? How so?" He shrugs.

"You're just different..." You suddenly pause at the familiar words.

"D-different? W-wait was it you?"

"What do you mean?"

"A-are you...are you my Prince Charming?" You whispered, looking at him. He his head.

"Prince Charming? Well I can be charming...as for being a prince...." His voice trails off as he pushes the door open. There in front of you stood Angel surrounded by a group of beautiful guys, who all turn to look at you as you two made your way in, the door closing behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kevin's P.O.V.~

"Are you SURE she's gong to be here? We've been here for a while and I haven't seen her yet!" You complain to Eli.

"Relax! You're really starting to get on my nerves..." You hear him mumble. You shot him a look.

"I thought you said you understood how I felt! I thought..."

"Kevin! Stop!" Eli rubs his temple.

"Look Kiseop's looking for them and is going to bring them here, okay? So chill!" Suddenly, the door burst open as you see a girl heading towards you.

"Eli! There you are!" You watch as Eli raised his eyebrow in surprise. She quickly grabs his hand and smiles.

"Do you remember me?" You smiled in amusement as Eli becomes flustered.

"Of course! You're my naughty Angel...." You choke on your drink and start to cough. Eli shoots you a look that told you to shut up.

"OMG! Are you okay?" She asked, patting you on the back.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine..." You mumble.

"So where's..." Your head turns towards the door as you hear it open. In steps Kiseop, followed by Ruby. Your eyes light up and you quickly made your way towards them, but stop immediately when you saw her clutching onto Kiseop's hand. Your face fell and you drop your drink, glass shattering everywhere on the floor.

"OMG! Are you okay?" She let's go of Kiseop's hand and grabs yours, examining it for any cuts.

"I...I'm fine..." You mumble as Kiseop immediately cleans up your mess. She turns to him.

"Oh! Be careful about that!"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, it's just-OUCH!" He begins to on his hand. She quickly grabs a napkin and wraps it around his injured finger.

"I told you to be careful..." She whispered. You see him blush and your heart sank at the way she was looking at him. She...she likes Kiseop? You bit your lip and turn away, not wanting to see anymore.

"Be careful! Someone go get a broom!" Angel's voice came from behind you. You see Eli quickly grabbing one from the corner and started to sweep up the mess.

"Come on, we should clean you up before it gets infected." You turn your attention back and see Ruby leading Kiseop towards the bathroom before they both disappeared.

"Kevin? You okay?" You flinch as you felt someone's hand on your shoulder.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine..."

"What's wrong? Why the look? Tell me...I thought you would be happy to see her again..." Eli asked. You turn to him, trying hard to fight back your tears.

"I think...I think she's into Kiseop..." You manage to whisper. Eli's eyes widen.

"Are...are you sure? She's just helping-"

"Did you not notice the way she was looking at him?! I...I'm not going to come between them if she likes him..."

"But you saw her first! If you just explain-"

"No...it won't make any difference...it's clearly too late for me..."

"Listen, I told you I'll help...just wait a bit and-"

"It's fine...I...I better go...." You quickly head towards the door, wanting to escape and forget about what just happen.

"Kevin! Wait!" You hear Eli said before closing the door behind you and making your way as far from the room as possible.

~end of Kevin's P.O.V.~