Chapter 7 - Don't Worry About Anything...I Just Want You...

Be My Cinderella

You spent the rest of the cruise getting to know Kevin more. It turns out you two had a lot in common, from favorite color (blue), to your obsessive hobby of selcas, and even share a hate for bugs (they creep you out!) Of course you didn't forget about Angel and kept an eye on her, even though Eli was keeping her company.

"Don't worry! Eli and Angel will be fine! You don't need to constantly watch over them..."

"You don't know her like I do...she can get carried away sometimes..." He squeezes your hand and you turn to look at him, a pout on his face.

"What?"

"You're not paying any attention to me..." You your head.

"You're upset about that? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" He blushes. You smiled at his cuteness and lightly kissed him on the cheek.

"You're so cute..." He pulls you into a hug.

"I just REALLY like you..."

"I like you too, Kevin." You felt his body heat up, causing you to giggle.

"What is it?"

"Why are you still embarassed about this?"

"I don't know...I just never felt like this before..."

"Are you serious? But you guys are so popular!"

"Popularity can be lonesome sometimes..." You look up to see him looking at you.

"I had no idea..." He shakes his head.

"Doesn't matter now...I have you..." You smiled.

"Don't worry...I'm not going anywhere..."

"You better not...cause I'm never letting you go!" *Ahem* You turn to see Kiseop.

"Soo...how's it going?"

"Kiseop! Where did you come from?" You quickly break away from Kevin, who started to frown from the interruption. He laughs at the sight before him.

"I guess I'm too late...I was going to warn you about his "attachment" problem...."

"Ehh? Really?" You look at Kevin, who was furiously shaking his head.

"Th-that's a lie! It's not true at all! Don't listen to him!"

"Why would I lie about something like that?" Kiseop raises his eyebrow, biting his lip from laughing. You look back and forth at the two of them and sigh.

"I better go check on Angel..."

"I'll go with you."

"See? What did I just tell you? He just prove my point!"

"Shut. Up. Kiseop!" You smiled as you see Kevin turning red.

"It's alright...I'll go by myself." You give his hand a quick squeeze as he nodded before you left.

~Kevin's P.O.V.~

You watch her as she quickly leaves before turning your attention back on Kiseop. He starts to whistle, avoiding your eyes. You glare at him.

"You. Did. That. On. Purpose!" He stops whistling and places his hand on his heart.

"Who? Me? What are you talking about? I was just trying to warn her..." You blush.

"Why must you embarassed me like that? We JUST got together and you're already trying to scare her away from me or something!" Kiseop shook his head.

"No I'm not! It was just a joke! Stop taking everything so seriously! Besides, it didn't look like she mind your clingliness..." You folded your arms across your chest.

"I am NOT clingy..." You mumble. He laughs.

"Do I have to videotape the two of you or something to prove my point? Better yet, let's go ask her, shall we?" He starts making his way back.

"N-no! Don't do that! Wait!" You quickly ran after him as you hear him laughing.

~end of Kevin's P.O.V.~

~Angel's P.O.V.~

Now that Ruby's got her Prince, it's time to get mine! You quickly made your way across the ship, scanning for any sign of Eli. You spot him right away and made a beeline towards him.

"Eli! There you are! I've been looking for you!" He turns to you in surprise before giving you a smile.

"Hey! How's it going?"

"Better now that I've found you."

"Oh, really?" You nodded and take his hand.

"You know I'm kinda jealous of Ruby and Kevin..." You started. He looks down at your hand.

"And why is that?" You start to pout.

"You really have no idea why?" He laughs.

"I might have one...but why don't you tell me instead?" You stare at him as you tried your best to control your frustration.

"What? Why do you look pissed of all of a sudden?"

"Alright fine! I'll drop the cutesy act! Look, are we going to be a couple or not? Because I want what they have and if you can't give me that, then tell me now so I'm not wasting my time here!" You fold your arms across your chest and look at him. He look at you in shock, his mouth hanging open.

"I...uhh..." He started to fumble for words, clearly taken by surprised. You knit your eyebrows in annoyance.

"Ugh! Just forget it! I'm outta here!" You turn away from him and started making your way back when you felt his hand grab yours, pulling you back.

"Just hold on a second, would you? You can't just tell me all of this and then walk away from me before I can process it all..." You sigh and waited impatiently while he was deep in thought.

"First of all, I don't want you thinking I'm some kinda player because I'm NOT...It's just...how do I put it? I'm not like Kevin...I'm not good at expressing myself properly...BUT I do like you! Trust me when I say I do!" He looks at you, pleading for you to understand with his eyes. You began to smile, but quickly stop yourself. Instead, you place your hands on your hips and frown.

"Why didn't you say so earlier? I would have understood..now I feel like a crazy, possesive person or something...." He smiles and shakes his head.

"Crazy is the last word I would use to describe you...Well unless it means you're crazy about me...like I am about you..." You blush and hug him.

"I guess we're both a pair of crazy people, huh?" You whisper. He wraps his arms around you and chuckles.

"As long as we're together...I don't care what they call us..." He answers before kissing you on the lips.

~end of Angel's P.O.V.~