Chapter 10 - Don't Try To Block Me Anymore...

Be My Cinderella

"Yonghwa's character is so typical in dramas...on the outside he's arrogant, but on the inside he's caring...but I still love him..." Angel stated, avoiding Eli's glare.

"Are you trying to say something? If so, just tell me directly! No need to make comments like that..." He mumbles.

"You two stop it already! Can't we just watch in peace?" Kevin complains.

"She started it!" Eli exclaim. You and Kevin laugh.

"So childish! Maybe we shoulud watch this another time...seeing how you two are acting."

"I can't help it if my boyfriend gets jealous easily."

"Well if my girlfriend would stop egging me on, maybe I wouldn't feel this way!"

"OMG! That is it!" Kevin grabs your hand and pulls you up, glaring at the two.

"We're leaving! You two stay here until you can work things out! Let's go, Ruby!" He storms off, dragging you along with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you really think leaving the two alone like that is a good idea?" You asked, glancing back towards the living room. He nods.

"They need some time to talk...clearly they still have issues between them."

"True...I just hope they get through this...I just hate it when people fight..." Holding you in his arms, Kevin whispered.

"Then I promise never to fight with you..." You smiled.

"You can't promise something like that! We're bound to argue once in a while in the future."

"Then I'll let you win." You giggle.

"What if I was wrong though?"

"Who cares? I'll just pretend you won."

"What?! What kind of reasoning is that?" You burst out laughing. He smiles.

"I love it when you smile...so even if you were wrong, I'll agree with you to make you happy."

"Aish! That is soo cheesy! But thanks..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Angel's P.O.V.~

You watch as Ruby and Kevin left the room, leaving the two of you alone. This is so stupid! Why are we even arguing in the first place? It's all his fault! For being so unreasonable! You glare at him, trying your best not to cuss him out right then and there. Why is being with him so difficult? Why can't we get along better like them? Or maybe we just don't mix? Are we not compatible? You frown at the thought.

"Why are you frowning? I'm the victim here, not you!"

"Victim? Seriously? It was just a small comment! Why are you so pissed off?"

"Are you really asking me that right now? After what you just did?"

"And what exactly is that? Making a remark about a fictional character? Look, I understand this is your first relationship and everythinhg, but you gotta stop getting jealous over every. little. thing!"

"I am NOT jealous!"

"Lies! If that wasn't jealousy, then what was that?"

"I don't know! But it isn't jealousy!"

"Why can't you just say what's in your heart instead of bottling everything up inside? Don't you realize if you just spoke your mind, we wouldn't argue so often?" Silence filled the room as tears ran down your face.

"Is it so hard to let me in your heart?" You whisperd. He looks at you with a pain expression as he wipes your tears away.

"Don't cry...I can't stand to see you cry.." You push his hand away.

"Then why do you keep making me cry?" You asked as fresh tears spill down your cheeks.

"I'm not doing it on purpose...I just..."

"Just what? Just not ready to be in a relationship with me? Just not interest? What exactly do I have to do in order for you to open up to me? Because I'm tired of trying to figure you out!" You push him aside and tried to get away from him, but he quickly hugs you from behind.

"Let me go!"

"No!"

"I hate you right now!"

"I don't care..." He tightens his grip as you continue to cry.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...for hurting you like this..I don't mean to...I love you." You cried harder from his words.

"Then *hic* why can't *hic* you show it?" You begin to hiccup from all the crying. He turns you around and looks into your eyes.

"I am now..." And presses his lips against yours.

~end of Angel's P.O.V.~