Chapter 8 - Because I'm The Person Who Knows You Better Than Anyone Else...

Be My Cinderella

~Back at School~

"Can you believe it? Eli's finally my boyfriend and you have Kevin! OMG! Told you that going on that trip would be the best thing ever!" You quietly listen as Angel went on and on about how if you just listen to her from now on, things will turn out great.

"Uh-huh...sure...yes, you are right..." You answer, rolling your eyes. She playfully hits your arm.

"You know I'm right!" You nod your head.

"Yeah...but aren't you a little worried?" She frowns.

"About what?"

"About that..." You pointed towards UKISS who were already surrounded by a bunch of girls. She glares at the sight.

"Damn vultures..." She murmurs before pulling on your arm.

"Come on, let's go claim our men!"

"Angel, calm down! I really don't want to get attack or something first thing in the morning..."

"Psh! Like Kevin or Eli would let that happen...now come on already!" She tugs on your arm, leading you towards the crowd. Kevin sees you coming and lights up at the sight of you. He quickly tries his best to separate himself from the group and when he does, he practically ran towards you, giving you a big hug.

"Ruby! I thought I wouldn't get a chance to see you!" He said, kissing the top of your head. You smiled, hugging him back.

"Me either..." You replied quietly.

"Kevin! Why are you hugging that girl?? Don't tell me she's your girlfriend? Is she?" You hear them complain as you slowly started to pull away. Kevin stops you by tightening his grip.

"Just ignore them..." You look up into his eyes as he smiles down on you.

"But-"

"Hey you! Let go of Kevin right now!" You felt someone tugging on your arm.

"Stop it right now! You're hurting my girlfriend!" Kevin yells. A pause came as you see their jaws dropping, glaring at you. The girl let's go of your arm.

"B-but why her?"

"Because she would have never did what you just did!" He examines your arm.

"Are you okay?" He whispers. You nodded.

"Y-yeah..."

"Tsk...you could do MUCH better, oppa..." He looks up and glares at them.

"What did you just say?!" They started to panic.

"N-nothing! Congratulations..." You see them give you a you'll-pay-for-this look before leaving.

"I hate girls like that...I'm glad you're nothing like them..." He mumbles as he continues looking at your arm.

"You sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine, Kevin. Nothing's broken or anything." He slowly nods.

"I'm glad...and don't worry about them...I'll always be here to protect you..." He hugs you again.

"I know...afterall you are my Prince Charming, remember?" You smiled as you look up at him. He smiles back and nods.

"And you're my Cinderella..." He answers, pulling you in for a kiss. You kiss him back before slowly pulling away.

"You don't think they'll do that to Angel too, right? We should go check on her, just in case!" You pullled on his arm, scanning for your best friend.

"I'm sure she'll be alright...afterall, we're talking about Eli here...He'll protect her, just like I'll protect you."

~Angel's P.O.V.~

Stupid girls surrounding my Eli... You quickly made your way towards your man.

"Alright ladies! Break it up! Eli's mine!" They all turn to you and one of them laughs.

"Yeah, sure he is! Now go get in line!" She turns back to him.

"So Eli...I couldn't make it to the dance, but I promise to make it up to you...In. Any. Way. Possible..."

"..." You murmur.

"What did you call me?"

"I'm sorry, did I stuttered? I called you a ! S.L.U.T. !"

"Why you b---"

"Stop it! And you better think twice before finishing that sentence!" Eli shouts as he takes your hand.

"Try calling my girl something like that and I'll make you regret it!" You smirk at them as you watch their jaws drop and eyes widening in surprise.

"Since when is this b--- I mean, chick, your girl?"

"None of your business! But if you must know, since the dance."

"That's right! NOW. BACK. OFF!" You said in triumph before pulling him into a kiss. You felt his arms wrapping around your waist, deepening the kiss, as you hear them gasp in shock.

"Come on girls...let's find the other guys..." You break the kiss in time to see them disburst, but not before glaring at you in envy. You stick out your tongue at them, holding him tighter to emphasize he's yours. You hear Eli chuckle when they were all out of your sights.

"You really aren't as innocent as your name..." He murmurs in your ear. You smiled as you glance up at him.

"Is that a bad thing?" He shakes his head.

"Not at all..." He grins back at you.

"Good."

~end of Angel's P.O.V.~