Chapter 9 - You Are More Dazzling Than Anyone Else...

Be My Cinderella

~Your House~

"And I thought I had a rough day..." You flop on your bed next to Angel as you hear her sigh.

"I knew dating them would have some difficulties due to their popularity, but this is just ridiculous..."

"Tell me about it...I was practically attacked today...if Kevin didn't appear, who knows what would have happened..." Angel sat up.

"You were attacked? By who?"

"Calm down! It wasn't like that! Just some girl yanking on my arm when they saw Kevin hugging me."

"Seriously? She actually had the nerve to pull you out of his arms?"

"Yeah...crazy, right?" You shake your head.

"I had no idea how obsessed these girls are..." Angel pats your back in sympathy.

"Hey, we're in the same boat...so don't think you're alone in this, okay?" You smiled as you gave your best friend a hug.

"So what happened with you? Nothing too serious, right?" Angel waves her hand.

"Nothing I couldn't handle...just some who tried to make Eli hers. She practically threw herself at him, offering to give him 'anything' he wanted...it was disgusting!" You wrinkle your nose.

"Are we the only normal girls at that school? I honestly question these girls mentality..." Angel laughs.

"Good thing we found each other sooner or else I would have gone insane!"

"Angel? Do you think it's worth it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't deny my feelings for Kevin, nor yours for Eli...but I can't help but wonder if all this insanity is worth going through just to date them..." She sighs.

"I know what you mean...I've been thinking the same thing too...but look at it this way. We've been through a lot just to get here with them...wouldn't it be a waste to just throw that all away?" You nodded in agreement.

"Yeah...you're right...I just wish things were a bit easier, you know? If they weren't so popular, we would have never been in this mess...." *bzzz* Angel's phone vibrates.

"Who is it?" She checks her text.

"It's Eli...he's with Kevin and wants to know if we're okay...Hey should I tell them to come over? It'll be nice if we hung out just the four of us."

"Sure, I can't believe we haven't gotten a chance to do that yet..."

"Okay I just told him your address and they'll be by in a bit." She gives you a mischievious grin.

"What?"

"This is the first time Kevin's over, huh?"

"Yeah...what about it?"

"Are you going to show him your room?"

"What?! No! I know where you're going with this and you can just forget it!"

"Why? Is it because Eli and I are here? I'll entertain him in another room! I swear not to get in your way!"

"Angel! Stop! This is such an embarassing thing to talk about!"

"Why? Ohh riiight...you're still a ..."

"Shut up! You are too!"

"Yeah, but I wouldn't mind losing it to Eli..."

"OMG! Just stop! I'm NOT having this conversation!"

"Oh, come on! Who better to talk about this then me?"

"What were your parents thinking? Naming you Angel..."

"Yah! Stop judging me by my name!" Before you two can argue any longer, you hear the doorbell ring.

"They're here!" Angel quickly hops off your bed and ran downstairs.

"Angel! Wait for me!" You see her open the door before you even made it downstairs.

"Eli! Kevin! You guys finally made it! Come on in!" As you slowly took the last step down, Kevin was already there, picking you up and swinging you around.

"Yah! Stop that!" You giggle as he puts you down, kissing your head. You pulled him into a tight hug and peek over his shoulder to look at Angel and Eli, who were in an embrace themselves. You smiled as Kevin takes your chin, forcing you to look at him before leaning in for a kiss.

"I told you I don't like it when your attention's not on me..." He whispered, lightly tracing your cheek. You rolled your eyes.

"It was only for a second..." You mumbled.

"Even if it was...I don't like it..." You feel yourself burning up when you hear Eli clears his throat. You both look at him.

"Soo...what should we do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This was a great idea! We should do it more often!" You nodded and smiled as you slowly poured out the salsa before dumping the chips in the bowl. The two of you were preparing some snacks while you left the guys waiting in the living room.

"You know I was totally serious earlier..." You turn to Angel.

"What do you mean?"

"You know...about THAT..."

"Are you serious? In my house? Hell no! Do it when he's at your place!" She laughs.

"Do you prefer it if we did it in his car?"

"Eww...have you got no shame?"

"I can't help it! He turns me on so badly!" She her liips, her eyes glazed as she starts to imagine.

"Ugh! Stop talking to me! You have problems..." She pouts.

"What? Like you never thought about it?" You blush.

"The thought never occurred..." You mumbled.

"Well how about now? Don't you just want to attack him? I know I do...with Eli, I mean." You turn bright red.

"Yah! Keep it down, will you? I don't want them thinking I'm some kinda ert!"

"I don't mind if Eli thought I was one..."

"Hey...you two okay? It was taking a while so we thought we'll help..." You turn towards the kitchen door to see them looking at you guys.

"..." You mumble, blushing like crazy.

"What's wrong?" Kevin comes to your side, a worried expression on his face.

"N-nothing....just Angel being impossible..." He places his hand on your cheek.

"You feel a bit warm...you're not sick, right?" You quickly shake your head.

"N-no! I'm fine! Really!" He sighs in relief.

"Good...because I was really looking forward to this." He gives you a warm smile.

"Me too..." You whispered.

"Just what exactly is taking you two so long anways?" Eli asked, turning to Angel. She giggles.

"Oh nothing...just girl talk..." She gives you a wink.

"Eli? Help me carry these, would you?"

"Sure..." They both left, leaving you two alone.

"What was that about?" Kevin looks at you in confusion.

"Nothing...just ignore her..." You mumbled, feeling embarassed. He slowly nods.

"Okay...let's go join them, shall we?"

"Y-yeah..." He takes your hand, leading you back towards the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You snuggle up against Kevin as you continued watching Heartstrings.

"I can't decide who's cuter...Lee Shin or Yeo Joon-hee..." Angel turns to you.

"I know, right? They're both adorable! Aish! I can't choose!" The guys frown.

"Hey! Are you two forgetting about us? How can you fangirl right in front of your boyfriends?"

"Calm down! We're talking about the characters here NOT the actor themselves...although they are both good looking, right Ruby?"

"Uh-huh...I wouldn't mind being either Lee Gyu-won or Han Hee-joo in here..."

"Agreed 100% although I'm leaning towards Park Shin-hye's character...just because Yonghwa is soo OMG!"

"Yeah... but Minhyuk is soo adorable! I wish my name was Natasha now..." Both Eli and Kevin began to frown before Eli took the remote and turn off the tv.

"Yah! We were watching that!" Angel and you both cried out.

"Not anymore you're not! There's no way I can sit through the entire series while my girlfriend talks about how attractive the guys are..." Eli mumbles, glaring at Angel. Kevin nods in agreement.

"Yeah! How would you feel if we did the same to you guys?" You look at them both.

"What? You can fanboy over Yonghwa and Minhyuk...I won't judge..." Angel and you burst out laughing.

"He meant with Park Shin-hye and Han Hee-joo!" Eli cries in frustration. You tried to catch your breath.

"So what? It's just a drama...why are you making a big deal out of it?" Angel asked.

"Because! Because...Tell them Kevin!" Eli turns to him for help. You all turn to him. He looks at you.

"Because...it makes me jealous..." He answers honestly.

"Aww!" Angel and you said at the same time.

"That's not it! Ugh! It's just not right!" Eli complains.

"Oh, be honest, would you? If you're jealous, just admit it like Kevin! No need to be so proud..." Angel states. You take Kevin's hand and lightly squeeze it.

"You're so sweet! Don't worry...you know I love you the best!" You kiss his cheek. He blushes.

"I know...but I still get jealous..."

"Ohmygosh! Kevin you are so precious! No wonder Ruby calls you her Prince Charming! Now I'm the jealous one!" Angel pouts as she looks at the two of you.

"Hey! Are you forgetting I'm right here?" Eli complains. She turns to him.

"And what about it? Why can't you be a little more like Kevin?" You see Kevin trying to hide his smile as you turn to Eli.

"At least he's honest about his feelings and shows it...unlike SOMEone here..." Angel mumbles, crossing her arms. You let out a slight cough as your eyes dart back between Angel and Eli. Reading your mind, Kevin helps you up.

"Maybe we should leave you two alone to talk..."

"No! You two stay! I want you both here to hear what he has to say!" Angel exclaims as she stares at Eli.

"Fine! Let them stay! All I'm saying is that I think it's childish how you're trying to make us jealous on purpose! We're your boyfriends! Don't you care about how we feel?"

"Of course I do! You're taking this waay too seriously! You know I don't mean much by it! So why are you like this?"

"It's because you're his first real relationship..."

"Kevin! Don't tell her that!"

"What? Really? Is that true?" Angel stares at Eli as he began to blush, avoiding her stare. She shakes her head.

"Aish! And you called me childish..." She mumbles, taking his hand into hers.

"I'm sorry, okay? I really didn't mean to piss you off like that..." Eli starts to slowly smile.

"No...I'm sorry...Let's just forget about the whole thing, alright?" She nods, holding him tightly.

"I love you, Eli..."

"I love you, too..." You and Kevin watch them in silence before he lets out a cough. They quickly broke away and blush.

"Soo...should we continue with the movie?" You asked, smiling at them.

"Sure..."