D-Day

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

I'm ready, I'm ready!

 

Oh, I have to text Ppany. I grabbed my phone and texted her with smile on my face as I remember how she scolded me this morning because of the misscall prankster yesterday.

 

To: y Miyoung

Honey, are you ready? It's almost time.

 

 

One minute later, she replied.

 

 

From: y Miyoung

I'm ready! Let's gooo~ and don't call me Honey. I know I'm sweet but you don't need to mention that. Haha~

 

 

I chuckled and ran outside my room. My parents are watching TV when I jumped in to the living room. My dad looked at me and raised his eyebrows when he heard loud noise I made, while my mom still looked at the TV (she knew it's me being too excited).

 

"I'm going now, mom, dad! Tippany's waiting."

"Take care~" said mom.

"Keep Tiffany safe, Tae." said dad.

 

I stopped right away and pouted at my dad. "You only worry about Tippany?" My dad laughed. "Her mom entrusted her to us, so you have to take care of her."

I smiled. "I know."

 

I went outside my house and walked to Ppany's house. She opened the door after I pressed the bell for 5 times and I got my jaw dropped.

 

 

"Let's go Tae!"

"....."

"Tae?"

"T-Tip... pany."

"What's wrong?"

 

I stared at her wavy and smooth long hair, and then her bright and shining face, her pretty eyes, her nose, her lips, her neck, her dress, her highheels... I got mesmerized, I think. Ah, no, I can't think right now. She's so... beautiful. She is a goddess. She is an angel. She is...

 

"Kim Taeyeon!"

 

I closed my mouth and blinked several times. I lost my ability to talk.

 

"I.... Uh..."

"Are you okay?" She put her palm on my forehead and I'm blushed. I can feel my cheek burned.

"I'm okay. L-Let's go."

I don't talk to her until we arrived at school. I know I should've talk or at least tell her she's beautiful, but I can't! Do you ever feel like blushing so hard that you can't even see a person's face??

 

School was already full with students and teachers, the buildings and trees are decorated beautifully. I guess the lighting will be cool at night. We walked to school's hall where the music party is on. The hall's lamps were turned off, we almost can't see anything . There's a stand mic in the middle of the empty stage, and the spotlight stopped at that spot. Behind it was a big red curtain. Teachers sat at front rows and students sat after them.

 

"Taeng, let's sit there." She hugged my arm and pulled me.

 

We took two seats at fifth row. Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter