Start it all over again

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

 

"How are you, honey?"

"I'm fine, mom. Everything went well here."

"That's good. When will you visit us here? We really miss you."

"I don't have any holiday these days. Unless you let me skip school kekeke."

"Okay. Next week. I'll buy a ticket for you."

Taeyeon widened her eyes and tighten her grip on the phone. "Really??"

"Really. You'll be here for one week. How about that?"

"Deal. Hehehe."

"Okay then. Does Tiffany want to come too?"

Taeyeon muted. She can't answer that question. "I-I think she doesn't want to skip school."

"Ah, you're right. By the way, how is she? You two didn't do weird things, did you?" Her mom let out an evil laugh.

"W-What weird thing. She's fine. Uhm, mom, I have to do my homeworks, so..."

"What? Don't. I still want to talk to you."

"Finally the day you want me to abandon my homework comes."

"Okay, okay. I don't know my daughter is so diligent now."

"Hahaha I'll call you later."

 

 

 

Taeyeon hung up the call and sighed. She's so happy her mom called her after a long time, but she has to end it now before the mom ask more about Tiffany. She can't tell her that they already broke up.

 

It's already night and it's raining. The petite girl decided to do the homework now before she felt sleepy. So she got up from couch and went to her room, but she stopped in the middle of her way and turned around, went to the kitchen to make a cup of hot tea to accompany her study. After she made it, she sat on the couch again and the TV, already forgot about the homework.

 

The lightning sound is so loud she can hardly listen to the TV sound. Suddenly, a knock is heard from her door. Not a real knock, actually, someone is banging the door again and again. Taeyeon jumped on her seat, startled. She turned off the TV to make sure it's not the TV sound and not the lightning sound.

 

 

The loud knock is heard again.

 

 

She's kinda afraid, it's already late night and she's alone. Taeyeon walked quietly to the door and took a peek from the door's hole. Nobody's there. She almost went back to the couch when the guest banged her door again.

 

"Who is it?" The petite girl shouted carefully, but there's no answer.

 

She slowly opened the door slightly and took a peek outside. Then suddenly the guest pushed the door open, ran in, and hugged her, causing both of them to fall to the floor.

 

 

"Ouch! W-What the..."

 

 

Taeyeon looked at the person who is hugging her right now. She can't believe her eyes.

"Ppany!!??"

Tiffany didn't answer, she just tighten her hug on Taeyeon's neck. The older girl's heart skipped a beat seeing Tiffany's condition. She is soaking wet from head to toe, Taeyeon guessed the younger girl just ran under the rain. And she looks so scared, she's trembling and her hands are cold.

"Tippany!" Taeyeon pulled away from the hug and get more surprised to see Tiffany's face and her ripped shirt. "W-What happened to you????"

Tiffany can't answer. She just cried until her body shook, her lips trembling and she looks really pale.

"Ppany, tell me! What happened??" Taeyeon is scared to death, she's afraid to think about anything bad that can be possibly happened to the latter. Tiffany wiped her tears with her trembling hand. Water is dripping from her hair, eyelashes, nose, chin, and ears. Taeyeon tried to calm her own self so Tiffany won't get more panic. "Who did this to you?"

Tiffany didn't answer again. She just looked down.

"Tell me. Who. Did. This. To. You?"

 

 

The older girl's voice is getting more dangerous. She grabbed the younger's shoulder and looked at her seriously. Taeyeon has a name in her mind, but she really hope she's wrong. Because Tiffany looks like she can't talk yet, finally Taeyeon said it.

 

 

"Is it Nikon?"

Tiffany flinched a bit and cried again. And Taeyeon knew the answer is yes.

"H-He tried to... to do it, b-but I managed to r-run away before he d-do a-anything..." The younger girl tried to explain but ended up with tears again. She cried harder than before.

 

 

 

Taeyeon can't think. She felt so empty and numb. Disapponted. Guilty. Hurted. Then anger filled her heart, took control of her mind, and she got up immediately, surprised Tiffany. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist so hard, her nails sank into her palm deeply.

 

"W-where are you g-going?"

"I'm going to kill him."

"W-What??"

"Can't you hear me? I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

Tiffany flinched due to the loud voice of Taeyeon. She widened her eyes. She can see Taeyeon's eyes and she knew Taeyeon is serious with her word.

 

She's gonna kill the guy.

 

 

The younger girl is scared all of a sudden so she held Taeyeon's wrist and stopped her with all her strength.

"Let me go!!!"

"Taeyeon, p-please. Don't leave me!! I-I'm scared!"

 

 

Tears rolled down from her beautiful eyes once again. Taeyeon saw the tears and she didn't have a heart to leave Tiffany like that, so she stopped. She just stared at the floor and didn't say anything, so Tiffany called her carefully with her husky voice.

 

"Tae?"

 

 

Taeyeon pulled her hand from Tiffany's grip. The younger girl thought Taeyeon will leave for real now, so she got up to stop her again, but then she fell to the floor again shockedly because Taeyeon just grabbed a big vase near them and threw it to the floor, broke it into pieces. Tiffany is completely scared now. She's trembling and lost her ability to talk. She never ever see this side of Taeyeon. The older girl is so scary and different. There's no soft and cheerful and gentle Taeyeon anymore. She really looks like different person. Tiffany didn't know who is this person in front of her right now.

 

Taeyeon squeezed her eyes shut. She tried to control her anger, causing her breath became heavier and her fist trembled. After some times, at last the petite girl calmed down. She breathe normally again and her eyes is soften. She knelt down and pulled Tiffany into hug.

 

"You're save here, Ppany. You're save here. No one will harm you again. I won't let anyone touch you. I promise."

Tiffany is so relieved that Taeyeon is being Taeyeon again. The younger girl could feel her warmness again, and it eased her fear away. She nodded and hugged Taeyeon back.

"Change your cloth. Just wear my cloth. And dry yourself."

 

 

 

Taeyeon gave her a clean towel and her to her room. While the eye-smile girl changed, Taeyeon cleaned the vase's pieces on the floor and went to the kitchen to make one more cup of hot tea. She added milk because she remembered Tiffany loves milk tea. Tiffany finished changing and went out to the livingroom. She called Taeyeon carefully.

 

"Taeyeon..."

 

The said girl turned around and smiled to her. She brought the milk tea to the couch and they sat there together. Taeyeon watched Tiffany drink the tea and smiled to her again when the younger girl pulled away from the glass.

 

"Is it good?"

"It is." Tiffany smiled back and put down the glass. "Tae. C-Can I stay here tonight?"

"Of course. I won't let you go anywhere, actually."

"Thank you."

 

 

 

Taeyeon escorted her again to her room. Tiffany lied down on the bed and the older girl covered her with warm blanket. After that she sat beside the bed and Tiffany's head.

 

"Good night."

"Good night." Taeyeon got up and want to leave but Tiffany hold her wrist. "Don't you sleep too?"

"I'll sleep later. I'm not sleepy yet." Taeyeon smiled warmly to her.

"Please don't leave me alone. I'm afraid."

Taeyeon can't resist anymore. She sighed and smiled to Tiffany again. "Okay."

 

 

The older girl lied down beside Tiffany and the younger shared the blanket. They smiled to each other again before Taeyeon turned her back to Tiffany. Tiffany want to sleep face to face with her, actually, but she didn't want to force Taeyeon. So she just moved closer to the older girl's back and leaned her head there. She grabbed Taeyeon's shirt and closed her eyes peacefully, drifted to sleep in no time. The rain is getting heavier and Taeyeon can't sleep. She has so many thoughts in her mind. She really want to hug Tiffany right now but she can't. But what calms her is Tiffany is save and no one can hurt her again now. Not when she is beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany woke up in the morning with swollen eyes and found Taeyeon nowhere. She got up immediately, went out from the room. She's afraid Taeyeon did something dangerous. But her fear gone when she opened the door and saw Taeyeon at the kitchen, preparing for breakfast. She approached the older girl quietly and touched her back, causing her to be surprised.

 

"P-Ppany. You surprised me."

"Hehehe. Good morning, Tae."

"Good morning."

"What are you cooking?" Tiffany went to her side and took a look.

"Just cereal."

"I thought you were cooking." Tiffany chuckled.

"Here." Taeyeon gave a bowl to the younger girl and they sat on the long kitchen table.

 

 

Tiffany ate while staring at Taeyeon. She feels so happy that she can't take her eyes off the older girl. Eventually Taeyeon noticed and looked back at her just to receive a beautiful eye-smile from the other girl.

"Is there something wrong on my face?" Taeyeon touched her face immediately.

"No. I just want to see your face."

"Oh. Hehe." Taeyeon laughed nervously.

 

 

She didn't talk much and finished her breakfast quickly, then went to the sink to wash the bowl. Tiffany felt like Taeyeon is avoiding her, so she approached her at the sink and called.

"Taeyeon."

"Hm?" Taeyeon just hummed without looking back at the caller.

"...TaeTae."

 

 

Taeyeon stopped moving and turned her gaze to Tiffany, who looked back shyly. Seeing Tiffany blushed always make her blushed as well.

"I-It's already 7am. We have to go to school." Taeyeon said and hastily went to her room, left Tiffany alone.

 

 

 

They went to school together, Tiffany still stole glances at Taeyeon but Taeyeon avoid the gaze all the time. They arrived at school and separated their ways.

 

"I'll you to your house today, after school. Wait me at your club room. Okay?" Taeyeon said.

"Okay."

 

 

Taeyeon lifted her hand, want to Tiffany's hair but she cancelled it, let her hand fell down again to her side.

 

 

 

Both of them do their activities as usual like nothing happened and then meet up as promised at the club room after school ended. On the way home, Tiffany walked really slow and being left several times. Taeyeon have to stop walking and wait for her.

 

 

"Ppany. C'mon."

"Ng..."

Finally Tiffany stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon approached her.

"I don't want to go home."

"Why?"

"He might be there..."

Taeyeon held her hand to calm her. "Don't be afraid. I'm here. Nothing to worry about."

 

 

 

Tiffany got her courage again and nodded. They arrived at her house in no time and pressed the bell. After some times, finally the door opened and Tiffany's mom appeared. She looks so shock and tired.

 

 

"Tiffany!!!"

"Mom..."

"Where have you been?? We looked for you all night long!"

"I'm... I'm with Taeyeon."

"What?" The mom narrowed her eyes to the petite girl. "What happened, actually? Why did you run away?"

Taeyeon saw Nichkhun came from the mom's behind and she gritted her teeth. She pointed at the guy. "Why don't you ask him what happened last night?"

 

 

Everyone looked at Nichkhun who just reached their place. Tiffany immediately hid behind Taeyeon. The mom looked at Nichkhun and then to the two girls.

 

 

"Nichkhun told me you ran away all of a sudden and left him here last night." The mom said. "What happened, really? Why did you run away, Fany??"

"Tell her, Nikon." Taeyeon dared Nichkhun to tell the mom.

"I've told you he told me that..."

"No. He lied." Taeyeon interrupted the mom. Anger filled her again. "C'mon, tell her! Can't you talk??"

 

Nichkhun stayed silent and it causing Taeyeon lost her patience. The petite girl glared to him, her fist clenched hard.

 

"Pathetic coward. Let me tell you what really happened last night, auntie." Taeyeon said. "This guy here, yes, this Nikon, tried to your daughter in your own house. Tiffany came to my place last night with messed up cloth and cried hard."

 

 

The mom dropped her jaw in agape and widened her eyes, can't believe what just she heard, while Nichkhun can't talk even a word, he just looked down and gritted his teeth.

 

"T-Tiffany, is it true?" The mom asked with shook voice.

Tiffany, still hid behind Taeyeon with teary eyes, slowly nodded.

"I-I can explain this, auntie. I was just..." Nichkhun tried to speak but stopped because his face is pushed sideways; the mom slapped him hard on the face.

"I don't want to hear any explanation." The mom said with cold tone, glared at him.

"I... I was..."

"Go away and never show your face in front of us again. Go before I make you feel the hell." The mom pointed at random direction, indicating him to go far far away.

"But... Auntie, I love Tiffany!"

"Don't you dare say THAT WORDS!!!" Taeyeon stepped closer to him and grabbed his collar, but Tiffany immediately pulled her back.

"T-Taeyeon, please..." The younger girl whispered. She really scared Taeyeon would lost control.

"Go, kid." The mom said again. "And tell your parents what you have done."

"But...!"

"GO AWAY!!!!"

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun lost. His face is pale and shocked. He can't talk back anymore, so he slowly, very slowly, left the house. He stopped when he passed Tiffany, just to gazed her and talked to her with weak voice.

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

 

He walked again lifelessly and left from their sight. Taeyeon sighed in relief and pulled Tiffany out from her back, she smiled at the younger girl to calm her.

"Everything's okay now."

"Fany, Tae, come in." The mom said then entered the house first. They all sat on the couch, Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon and held her hand tightly, while the mom is staring at them and stole glance at their intertwined hands. "Taeyeon, thank you for keeping Fany safe. I don't know what will happen if you're not here." The mom said sincerely.

"You're welcome, auntie." Taeyeon smiled.

"How dare that person... Trying to... To do that to Fany..." The mom grumbled while clenching her fist and gazed at the floor in anger.

"A-About the marriage, mom..." Tiffany mumbled.

"Forget it. You won't marry that kind of person. I won't let you. Never."

 

 

Tiffany smiled widely and stole glance to the girl beside her. Taeyeon is frowning, she looks like she didn't listen to their conversation, her mind is flying somewhere.

 

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany leaned forward to her and moved their hands a little to snap her back from her thought.

"Y-Yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Hehe." Taeyeon got up all of a sudden. "I have to go home now. See you, auntie, Ppany-ah."

 

 

The petite girl bowed then left the house. The mom got up and sat beside her daughter, pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Fany." The mom breathe heavily. "I'm really really sorry. I forced you to marry a guy like him... I..."

"It's okay, mom. It's not your fault. What's important know is we already know how is he like. Just forget about it." Tiffany smiled and hugged back her mom.

 

 

She is really happy. Even though she was afraid to death earlier, but everything is getting better now, her mom kicked Nichkhun away and she realized her true feeling for Taeyeon. She won't let the past ruin her happiness. She didn't care about what happened, she just looked forward to the future she have. Tiffany needs to talk to Taeyeon as soon as possible. Even though Taeyeon is avoiding her now and she didn't know why, but she will chase the older girl. She won't ever let her go again.

 

 

So the next day, Tiffany went to Taeyeon's apartment in the evening. Taeyeon is surprised to see her at the front door.

 

"Ppany... Uhm, what's up?"

"I just want to play here." Tiffany smiled. "Can I?"

"Of course." Taeyeon went to the kitchen soon as Tiffany entered her room. "What do you want to drink, Ppany-ah?"

"Anything."

Taeyeon served a cold fresh juice and sat beside the younger girl awkwardly.

"Have you had dinner?" Tiffany asked.

"No."

"Let's eat together!" The younger girl excitedly moved closer to Taeyeon and touched her arm.

"W-What do you want to eat?"

"How about shabu-shabu? We haven't eat it together at your apartment."

"We've ate it before..."

"I mean just the two of us. Minus Syoo and Hyo."

"O-Oh. Okay then. But I didn't have the ingredients..."

"We can go shopping together!"

 

 

 

Tiffany got up immediately and pulled Taeyeon. The eye-smile girl is so excited, she pulled Taeyeon all the way to the market and jumped a little when she walk, smile grew wide on her face. They walked closely at the market, actually it's Tiffany who always lean to Taeyeon or hug her arm, and picked the ingredients they want. After that they went home and had dinner together. Taeyeon didn't talk too much, she just smiled simply and talk when needed. After the dinner, Taeyeon went to the livingroom and changed the TV channel while sitting on the couch. Tiffany, who just finished do the wash, approached her slowly and sat beside her. She moved closer a bit, stared at the older girl. Taeyeon didn't notice it at first, but then finally she did. She turned her gaze to Tiffany, who is smiling at her, and smiled back awkwardly.

 

"Why are you looking at me?"

"Because I want to." Tiffany smiled wider.

"Hehehe." Taeyeon turned her gaze back to the TV screen but then her heart skipped a beat when Tiffany moved closer again, now she is right beside the older girl, their legs are touching.

"Taeyeon..."

"Y-Yes?" Taeyeon kept her gaze at the TV, didn't able to look at Tiffany's face.

"TaeTae. Look at me."

Taeyeon can't focus anymore at the movie, so she turned her face slowly to the girl beside her. "Yes?"

 

 

Tiffany lifted her hand and touched Taeyeon's neck. She pulled out Taeyeon's key-shaped necklace from the latter's shirt collar and smiled at it. Then she pulled out her own necklace, leaned forward, their face is so close, and she put the key into her lock hole. The lock is opened. Tiffany pulled away and eye-smiled at the other girl, who just watched her.

 

 

"'Lock needs key and key needs lock. They are made for each other, just like us.'" Tiffany whispered the word that is once said by the older girl. Taeyeon didn't say anything and still muted, so Tiffany continued. "It's only you who can open the lock. Only you who can own my heart."

"Ppany-ah..."

 

 

Taeyeon just avoid her gaze, didn't look happy or blushed at all, even she looks uncomfortable beside the other girl, and it hurted the latter more. Then Tiffany remembered that Taeyeon is in relationship with Jessica now, and she thought maybe that's the reason why Taeyeon avoid her and look unhappy now.

 

Tiffany smacked herself mentally for acting stupid, treating Taeyeon like the older girl is hers. She just looked down and took a deep breath before continuing.

 

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon, I love you. So much. I never forget you, I never hate you. You are the only one. I never been in relationship with Nichkhun, he lied. I just want you. No one else." Tiffany chuckled bitterly. "But I... I know you already have Jessica now. I know maybe I'm too late... But... Can I love you from distance? It's-It's okay for me. You don't need to love me back, and I won't ruin your relationship with her. I'm... I'm happy just to see you smile and... Well, Nichkhun already told me that you dumped me because of my mom, I don't know is it a lie or a truth, and honestly I have a hope that you might still love me... But it.. It was just a hope. I can't force my feeling... And... Uhm, so the point is... P-Please let me love you from d-distance... Please don't avoid me... I'm happy if you are happy with J-Jessie..."

 

 

Tiffany bit her lips. She tried hard to look strong but her voice cracked and shook at the last sentence. She bit her lips harder when she felt her tears are almost fell. But a pair of thumbs wipe the tears away. Tiffany looked up to Taeyeon, who stared at her with pained expression.

 

"Why are you talking like it was all your fault? You're not wrong at all, Tippany." Taeyeon said. "I am. I hurted you so much. I caused so many troubles to you."

"It's okay, Tae. I've told you it's okay. The most important thing for me now is you're happy with Je..."

"I'm not dating her."

"W-What?"

"I've never been in relationship with Jessica. I lied. I lied because I was brokenhearted when Nikon said you two are dating."

Tiffany can't believe her ears. She can't think clearly now. "So... So that means..."

"Yeah. I lied about everything. I've never been in relationship with Sica, I always love you from the very beginning until now, I never feel bored with you, I never want you to marry Nikon, and I will never ever do that with you just for fun! I did it because I really love you, Hwang Tippany." Taeyeon's lips is trembling and her breath became heavier now. "I love you. I want to be with you forever. Happy Three Friends or Jessica can't do anything to my feeling. It's you. Only you. Can you... Can you trust this stupid liar??"

Tiffany was taken aback. She feels so complicated but mostly happy. "W-Why did you lie?"

"Because I can't see you fight with your mom everyday. I don't want to make you choose between me and your mom. I knew how you two love each other and I can't be the reason for you two to hate each other. Call me stupid or whatever, but I don't want you to be a bad daughter."

"TaeTae..."

"I won't be surprised if you don't trust me. I'm a liar. I lied all the time since we broke up. Maybe you won't trust me anymore."

"No, no. I trust you, Tae." Tiffany immediately hugged the petite girl. "I trust you."

 

 

Tiffany's heart beats like crazy. She's so freaking happy and she already forgot about anything else. She just want to hug Taeyeon for a long time and be with her. But the gloomy look on the older girl's face still gave her some questions. Tiffany pulled away from the hug and looked at the other girl's face intensely.

"What's wrong, Taeyeon?"

"...."

"Tae? Why you look sad?"

"I... N-Nothing."

"No. It's not nothing. Aren't you happy with this confession?"

"Of course I'm happy!"

"Then tell me why."

"...I... Feel like dying now."

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. She can't understand why. They're supposed to be happy after revealing all the truth. "What happened, Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon looked into the younger girl's eyes and she gritted her teeth, her voice is shook but she still keep the eye-contact. "I love you. I'm supposed to make you happy. I'm supposed to protect you. But, look what have I done. I dumped you, I hurted you, I made you cry, I asked Nikon to switch place with me and he did that disgusting thing to you. It was all my fault. I can't even forgive myself. Why am I being so stupid? Why did I trust him?? It was all my responsibility! I couldn't face your mom anymore! I can't even accept all your kindness and your love again, it's too much for a fool like me! I deserve to di..."

 

 

Taeyeon's words is cut and her voice is muffled by a pair of lips. Tiffany pressed her lips deeply onto the older girl's lips and pulled away with reddened face. She clasped Taeyeon's cheek and looked into her eyes deeply.

 

"Stop talk already. I don't want to hear that. Don't avoid me anymore because of that. It will just hurt me more. We love each other, and that's al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter