Ordinary Sunday - the beginning of disaster

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

"Aaah!"

 

"T-TaeTae, it's coming!"

 

"Ngh!"

 

"Faster, Tae! Faster!"

 

"It's close... Aaaaaah!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon threw her joystick and groaned in frustration. 'GAME OVER' written on the TV screen as a sad music played.

 

 

"You should've ran faster! The monster is getting stronger when you almost reach the exit door!" Tiffany murmured.

"I've tried! I didn't see there's a box in front of me!" Taeyeon pouted and picked the joystick again to continue.

 

 

 

Suddenly Taeyeon's room's door opened and her mom showed up. She grinned and pointed at the TV screen from the door. "Game over! Turn that thing off, lunch is ready. Now."

"Okaaaay."

 

 

 

It is just one ordinary Sunday afternoon, Tiffany's mom got extra work today so Tiffany will become Kim's daughter for one day. It's been always like this, whenever Tiffany is left alone due to her mom's work on holiday, she will spend her whole day at Taeyeon's house.

 

They ran to the diningroom and fight over a strategic chair near the window.

 

"I want to sit there!"

"I've sat there for 18 years!"

"Then you must give it to other people!"

"No!"

"Yah, you two. Don't be so childish. Tae, give the chair to Fany." Her mom tapped Taeyeon's head with a chopstick then continued preparing the plates.

"Yeaaa!" Tiffany stick out her tongue to Taeyeon playfully.

"Do you want me to kiss you roughly?" The older girl whispered, narrowing her eyes, causing the other girl's smile disappear.

"Do you want me to throw out everything below your bed?" Tiffany threaten her back.

"Okay you win." Taeyeon pouted.

 

 

Her dad came and they all sit together around the table. "Wuah, beef and turnip soup, mom's speciality." He sat beside Taeyeon and looked around the table. After all the foods are served, everybody start eating. Taeyeon kept brushing her leg to Tiffany's, make the latter feel annoyed and glared at her. Taeyeon laughed without sound and still doing it frequently.

 

"We don't have any plan today?" Her dad talk suddenly.

"Mm, no. Why do you ask?" Her mom answered.

"Let's go somewhere. Maybe fishing at mountain river or.."

"Fishing! Let's go fishing!" Taeyeon exclaimed excitedly.

"I know a good mountain river for fishing. It will be quite cold there so bring on your jackets."

"Right, let's go somewhere outdoor so this kid won't play video games all day long." Her mom glanced at her daughter.

"And lose all the time." Tiffany mumbled and hold in her laughter.

"You can't pass that stage too." Taeyeon mumbled too and pinched Tiffany's leg with her toe.

"Ouch!" Tiffany yelped.

"Taeyeon, stop bothering Fany." Her mom glared.

 

 

After lunch, Taeyeon and Tiffany helped the dad packed all the fishing rods and other tools and put it in the car. Her mom walked out with a basket of foods and picnic stuffs. They took 2 hours to reach the mountain and parked on a parking lot outside the river area. When they reached the river, there are some people who are fishing too. The river is wide enough and long. They can't see the end of the river because it got into the forest. In front of the river is a tall wall of rock. The air is so cool and the sun makes it a little warm but they still have to wear jackets.

 

 

"Let's catch 20 fishes in 2 hours!" Her dad folded his jacket's sleeve, wear boots, grabbed a rod, and step in to the river, followed by the 2 happy daughters. Meanwhile the mom watched them from far and warmer place, enjoyed the nature.

 

"Ppany, look, worm!" Taeyeon threw a worm to her girlfriend and received a short scream from the latter.

"Don't you dare do that again!" Tiffany yelled at her and pouted.

"Hehe sorry honey." Taeyeon gave her a little hug. "Let me help you tied the worm."

 

 

Both of them stood a little far from the dad so Taeyeon use the chance to annoy Tiffany. She kept nudge Tiffany's arm with her fishing rod repeatedly and grinned everytime Tiffany turned her head to her.

 

"TaeTae, stop that!"

"Ppany it's so cold." Taeyeon pouted and rest her head at Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany hugged her with one hand and rubbed her arm. "Do you want to wear more jacket? We have more in the car."

"No, just kiss me." Taeyeon pursed her lips. Tiffany slightly pecked Taeyeon's cheek near her lips then start fishing again. "Are you teasing me?" Taeyeon smirked.

"No." Tiffany hold on her smile.

"Yes you are." The older girl tickled her hard, causing her laughed and pushed Taeyeon's hands away.

 

The water splashed everywhere when Tiffany tried to run away but Taeyeon held her wrist tight. Tiffany's feet slipped and she fell down to the water, soaking wet from waist to toe.

"Ppany! are you okay??" Taeyeon bent down to help her.

"I-I think it's bleeding..." Tiffany, sat on the rocks under the water, hung her head low and stared at her knee.

"Let me see it!" the petite girl came closer but immediately stepped back because of water splashing on her face.

"Hahahahhaa got you!" Tiffany laughed out loud and splashed more water to Taeyeon.

"S-Stop.. It..!" Taeyeon tried to cover her face with her arms but then gave up and counter-attacking Tiffany.

 

The mom heard some noises and laughter, so she turned her head to her daughters' place and shook her head. "Aissh that two kids. Thank goodness I brought many jackets and clothes." Her mom took her snack, approached them, then sat at a rock near the river and ate the snack while watched them water-fighting. "C'mon Fany, attack her left! Taeyeon can't use her left hand! Hahaha!"

 

The fight stopped for a moment, both of them looked at the mom to see who's talking. Tiffany used the chance to hug Taeyeon and push her to the water. They both are totally soaking wet now. 

 

"Ok stop it kids. You'll catch a cold if you don't change clothes now." Her mom left them but the two girls kept fighting.

 

 

The dad catched the 11th fish when the sky became orange with a slight red and blue. All the people make their own small bonfires and sat around it, waiting for the fish to be cooked. The wind blowed a little, make all of them should tighten their jackets to their bodies. It's already dark when the fishes are ready to eat.

 

"It's getting colder..." Her mom rubbed her both hands to make it warmer.

"The fish is ready!" Her dad put the fishes on the plate. "Which one do you want Taeyeon? Tiffany?"

When he heard no response, he turned around and saw them talking seriously while sat side by side at the other side of the bonfire. He called them again. "Tae?"

"Y-Yes, dad?" Taeyeon looked at her dad.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, Tippany doesn't feel good.." Taeyeon put her attention back to the girl beside her.

"That's why mom told you to stop playing." Her mom mumbled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter