Broken

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Happy 5th Anniversary SONE and Happy 6th Anniversary for our girls!!

 

 

Sixth year, guys! 

And Sone has been accompanied them for five year. August has many important dates, eh? 1st, 2nd, 5th... Hahaha

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the way, I need to do the Yoonsichyun part so there will be less Taeny but I promise after that everything will be Taeny hehe

 

 

 

 

Enjoy the day, SONE!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"Let's eaaaaaat!!"

 

 

 

Sooyoung jumped on her chair and exclaimed happily. We sat in front of the long table at my kitchen and looked happily at a hot pot at the center of us. The steam spreaded in the air when I opened the lid, revealed the delicious shabu-shabu inside the pot. I took 3 bowls then spoon the soup to each bowls. Hyoyeon and Tippany took a sip of the soup and hummed.

 

"It's delicious!"

"Give it a try, TaeTae." Tippany took a spoonful and feed me.

Sooyoung hissed at us. "Tsk, Hyoyeon, feed me. Quickly!"

"No. I don't envy them so I won't take part on your revenge. Feed yourself." Hyoyeon laughed and continued her dinner.

"Baby cake, aaaak." I purposely feed Tippany back and glanced at Sooyoung to .

"'Baby Cake'?? Ugh!" Sooyoung groaned.

"Hahahahaha."

 

 

 

 

 

Well, my revenge is done.

 

 

 

Today is our first day of school. Tippany is having a first club meeting this afternoon after school so I pretend to wait her that actually I went shopping at a supermarket alone. She said she wants shabu-shabu so I want to surprise her at my apartment with a romantic dinner, but when I get lost at the supermarket, I accidentally meet this couple and they want to join the dinner. Well, I can find my way back to the exit door because of them, but they ruined my romantic dinner plan. Tippany is surprised with this dinner and this two girls is happy to have dinner with us. Looks like it's just me who feel a little disappointed. Huh~

 

So I will forever tease Sooyoung as my revenge because of that. HAHAHA!

 

 

 

"Don't you invite Jessica?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I've called her, but she said she has something to do tonight."

"Oh, a date with Yoona?"

"Maybe."

"Hyoyeon, let's dating." Sooyoung said to the point.

"With who??" The dancing queen chuckled.

"Me."

"What? No."

"Why??? I can be your pole when you dancing!"

"W-what is that... Yah! You dirty minded!" Hyoyeon flicked the younger girl's forehead.

"Yah!! I mean we can complete each other!!" Sooyoung protested. "YOU dirty minded!"

 

 

Tippany and I just laughed seeing this silly conversation of them. After had dinner, we watched movie at the livingroom. Sooyoung bought a new horror movie and she turned off all the lamp. Well, I can't fully concentrate at the movie because Tippany here is leaning on my body and hug me tight. She leaned closer when the ghost almost came out and her breath tickles my lips. Yes. Our face, I mean our lips is that close. I want to kiss her but those two annoying girls will yell at me.

 

After that we played video games. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are on game, they sat on the floor while me and my Ppany Ppany Tippany on the couch behind them. I feel like teasing Tippany right now, so I pinched her arm and she pinched me back. Then I pulled her finger and directed it to my nostril, causing her pulled her finger immediately and hit my arm couple times. We play around like that and laughing, then I threw a joke and teasing her even more, and I ended up hugging her tightly and kissed her cheek because I really pissed her off.

"Just kidding honeeeey." I laughed seeing her cute pout.

"I hate you." She turned her head away from me.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows and kissed her nose. "I love you too, darling."

"I said I hate you, silly." She can't hold her smile and chuckled.

"You know you look really cute when pouting."

"Do you like it?" She eye-smiled to me.

"Your pout, yes." I nodded.

"Only my pout?" She pouted super-ultra-cutely again I want to kiss her roughly asdffghjkahskslsnabsk!! 

"Yes." I answered calmly.

"How about me? Do you like me?"

"No."

She nudged my arm and chuckled. "I'm serious. Do you like me?"

"No, baby. I don't like you." I leaned closer to her and whispered, loud enough. "I love you."

"I love you too." She whined and hugged me.

"Kiss." I put my index finger on my cheek and she pecked it. We both giggled.

"Honey, I want to make a lunchbox for tomorrow. What do you want to eat?" She rest her head at my shoulder.

I kissed her ear, whispering. "I want you."

She giggled and lift her shoulder because my breath tickles her ear. "That's tickling, TaeTae!"

"How about this?" I blew her ear and we giggled together.

"T-TaeTae!"

"YAH!! YOU TWO GO GET A ROOM!!!" Sooyoung roared while her gaze still at the TV screen. "I can't concentrate on the game!! You move all the time on the couch and giggling haha-hihi annoyingly on my ear!"

"You lose again, Choi Sooyoung! Haha!" Hyoyeon celebrated her fifth win.

Sooyoung groaned. "Enough! I can't play with two deathly cheesy lovebirds behind me!"

"Hey change seats. Your turn, lovebirds." Hyoyeon gave us the joysticks.

Tippany and I sat on the floor while the other girls on the couch. "C'mon, this game is your specialty, Taeng!" Hyoyeon cheered.

"Ah, I'm not that good..."

 

 

I glanced at Tippany who is gazed at the TV screen seriously and grabbed the joystick tightly, feeling nervous because she's not good at this game. And I know she hates to lose.

 

Sooyoung tried to disturb me during the game, she laughed and giggled all the time and sometimes make weird sounds near my ear. I took that as the reason why I lose, that actually I purposely make many mistakes and let Tippany win. We finished the game and change seats again. Sooyoung glared at us.

 

"Don't make noise again."

"Aye aye sir!" I ruffled her hair and laughed.

 

 

We watched Sooyoung and Hyoyeon chase each other on the game and I accidentally saw Tippany's nail. It has a cute nail art on it. I took her fingers and smiled.

"Cute."

"Really? Do you want it too?" She took out the nail polish bottle from her bag and took my hands. "Don't move."

 

 

She hold my hand and draw on my nail seriously. We both hung our head low to get a better look at my nails. I glanced at her serious face and smiled. She's so cute, hehehe.

 

 

"Done!" She blew my nails and smiled widely.

"Let's took a picture of our nails." I intertwined our fingers and took a pic with my phone.

"Ha! Take that Kim Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung exclaimed when she won the game.

"I'm tired, that's why I let you win." Hyoyeon sighed.

"Just admit it. Hahahaha."

"Let's play card!" Hyoyeon turned off the games and shuffled the cards.

 

 

We sat in circle on the floor and played. Tippany won first so she went beside me and looked at my card. Well, playing card is one of my weakness, while Tippany, unexpectedly, is a card expert.

 

"Tiff, don't help her." Hyoyeon mumbled.

"Tsk. You're afraid I'm gonna win over you, aren't you?" I mumbled back.

"Haha don't worry. I won't help Taeyeon." Tippany got up and went to kitchen. "Do you guys want a cup of tea?"

"Me want tea!" Sooyoung said happily.

"Me too." Hyoyeon and I said in unison.

"Okayy."

 

 

Sooyoung stole glance at her then talked to us. "She's so caring. I wish I have a lover like her."

"You're so lucky, Taeng." Hyoyeon said.

"Of course." I grinned. "She's been like that ever since we met for the first time. Take care of me like an unnie, but sometimes want to be spoiled like a cute dongsaeng."

"Spoiled?"

"Well. She likes to be hugged. And she is a cry-baby, she cried when her dog dead. She cried when her flower dead. She cried when her stuffs broken. She cried when I cried. She cried when she tripped and hurt her knee. And she always ran to me if her mom wasn't there. And I always have to hug her and do something weird to make her laugh again." I recall and smiled remembering those things. "But that's when we were kid."

"She's so clingy to you." Hyoyeon chuckled.

"I like it when she did that. Hehehe." I said. "Especially when she slept, I have to sing a lullaby for her. Sometimes I still do that until now. And she easily feels lonely when she's alone and have nothing to do, that's why I always accompany her."

Sooyoung raised her brows. "She looks mature and independent."

"Yeah she looks strong outside, but weak inside."

"Ooh." Sooyoung glanced again at Tippany. "She's so pretty."

"Yah, don't fall in love with her." I threw a cushion to Sooyoung.

"I knoooow." She put aside the cushion. "Yah, you didn't do anything inappropriate to her, did you?? Since you're a byuntae."

"Of course not."

"Have you kissed?" Hyoyeon smirked to me.

"Yes."

"Have you..." Sooyoung looked curiously at me. "M-Make lo..."

 

 

Tippany finished with her tea and came to our place. Sooyoung clasped immediately.

"Thank you, Ppany." I received the tea and smiled to her.

"Do you want cookies too?" Tippany sat beside me and opened a bag of cookies.

"Aigoo, you're so kind." Sooyoung sighed. "I'm still confused why you fell for Taeyeon."

"Yah." I pouted.

"Err, I don't know why too. Hehe." Tippany glanced and smiled at me.

"Is this your ideal type?" Hyoyeon pointed at me.

"Which part you don't like from Taeyeon?" Sooyoung added. Aishh, this two girls really want to know everything.

"I love everything about Taeyeon."

 

 

 

 

Aah Tippany...

 

You really make me fly between the clouds in the sky..

 

 

 

 

"Understand? Now stop asking her." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Hahaha sorry sorry, we're just kidding." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laughed.

 

 

 

After finishing our card games and tea, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went home, then I Tippany to her house with my car because it's already dark outside.

"I'll fetch you tomorrow." I said to her.

"But your apartment is nearer to school."

"I want to walk together with you like before. Okay?"

She smiled prettily. "Okay."

 

I kissed her once before she left the car and walked to her house while shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter