I'm here

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

 

"I think we should make something new and good for our school newspaper. Something from outside our school." Yuri said.

 

 

 

I turned around on my chair in front of my PC at club room to face her who sat at the couch with a stress-lady pose. I mean, a pose that rich ladies would do when they got stressed up because of their marriage life. They'll come to a bar wearing a red dress with a fox's fur shawl and sat in front of the bartender, ask for more alcohol while rest their head on their palm and have a serious and fierce yet sad look on their face. Something like that.

 

 

I sweeped away that thought and responded her.

 

"What do you mean?"

"We should go somewhere to got some interesting articles." She turned her head to me. "I mean, we could go to a village and write an article about it. Readers like to read about interesting places they don't know."

I pursed my lips, thinking. Then slowly nodded. "You're right. That's a good idea. But where?"

"Err, I don't know. Somewhere. I haven't think about it yet..." Yuri shrugged.

"We must hold a meeting tomorrow. Tell other members." I pointed her with my pen then turned around to face the PC again.

 

 

The room's door swung open and a grinning girl showed up. 

"Ppa Ppa Ppa Ppa~"

 

I pretend to not hear. She called again, louder. "Ppa Ppa Ppa Ppa!"

"Yul, do you hear something?" I turned to Yuri. Yuri looked at me cluelessly but then shook her head, understood what I mean.

 

The girl pouted and stepped in to the room, back-hugged my neck and whispered to my ear, or should I say kissed my ear because she crashed her lips to my ear, softly pushed my head sideways. I managed to hear Yuri gasped in surprise.

 

"I'm calling you, y ~"

 

Her breath and lips are tickling my ear so I bent down, laughing, tried to released from her hands around my neck. She kissed my cheek twice then released me. I turned around to see her, still rubbed my red ear.

 

 

"Hi Yul!" She sat beside Yuri and looking for good magazine on the table.

"Hi Taeng! Don't you go home? It's already 3pm."

"I'm waiting for that y over there." She said without moved her gaze from the magazine.

"Is Tiffany's really that y?" Yuri raised her eyebrows, curious.

"Of course. I saw it when we had se..."

"TAETAE!!!!"

"Had what?" Yuri grinned, asked impatiently.

"N-Nothing." Taeyeon clasped .

 

 

I got up and turned off my PC, then pulled her hand. "Let's go home, Tae."

"Ah, wait, I want to go home too." Yuri got up and collected all the magazines she read. I locked the door after we stepped out from the room, then the three of us walk together through empty corridors to the 1st floor. 

"How's today's extra class?" I asked Taeyeon.

"Hm? Oh, well, it went well..."

I stared at her suspiciously. "Really?"

"Yes, of course."

 

 

Just right after she said it, we got surprised by a loud yell not too far from our place. "KIM TAEYEONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

 

We all froze in our place. I looked at Taeyeon who bit her lips and avoided my gaze.

"What did you do again??"

"I... Uhm..."

 

 

Heavy footsteps sound echoed around the empty corridor, getting closer, then Mr.Lee showed up in front of us with angry face. He looked at Taeyeon and curled his finger, beckoned her to follow him. We all followed him.

 

"I waited for 1 hour in the classroom but you didn't come."

"Sorry Mr.Lee, I got stomachache earlier, I can't attend today's extra class..." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Then I went back to teachers' room and guess what I found?" He ignored Taeyeon and kept talking with weird tone. Looks like he hardly holds in his anger. We turned right to a corridor that lead us to the teachers' room. Both Yuri and I dropped our jaws in agape.

 

There are hundreds of plastic cup filled with water all along the corridor, put on the floor, covering all of the surface. I bet the teachers can't go out from their room because of those cups. Seeing Mr.Lee's wet pants and some cups that already fell down, spreaded the water on the floor, I concluded he broke through the cups to reach the room. We can see some teachers still trapped in their room.

 

Both Yuri and I hold on our laughter, we just let out a small giggle. Mr.Lee glared at us so we pretend to look confused immediately.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. You are the one who did this, right!?" He growled.

"Well...." 

"Don't you dare lie to me!"

"Well, yes I did..." Taeyeon scratched her not-itchy back head. 

"You trapped your teachers inside the room!! And what's worse, you skipped extra class to do this stupid things??!! You're so great Taeyeon!"

"Thank you, Mr.Lee, hehe. It's not that hard to arrange all those cups..." Taeyeon blushed.

"DETENTION, KIM TAEYEON!! DETENTION!!"

 

 

We all stepped back due to Mr.Lee's loud voice. His face is really red now.

"I'll call your parents. And don't you dare left this school before all these cups gone." He left us, walked through the cups again and kicked some of it, causing more water splashed to the floor, then disappeared into teachers' room. Three seconds later, he walked out again from the room, pushed more cups away so other teachers could walk out too. They trailed behind Mr.Lee, stepped between the cups carefully, some of them glared at Taeyeon. After all the teachers gone and the room is locked, the three of us bursted into laughter.

 

 

"You're so damn smart Taeyeon!!!!" Yuri gave Taeyeon a high-five.

"Did you see their faces? Did you see it??" I laugh louder and clapped my hands.

"Should we take a picture of this?? This will be a good news!" Yuri took out her camera and took some pictures.

"Well, but I can't go home now, I have to clean this up." Taeyeon pouted.

"You know the risk yet you still did that." I laughed and pinched her cheek. "I'll help you."

"I'm sorry Taeng, I want too but I have to go home now." Yuri looked at her watch. "See you two!"

"Byeee."

 

 

 

Taeyeon brought a bucket from the nearest toilet. She will pour all the water to the bucket and I'll collect the empty cups. I'm still adoring her idea, and how could she did everything without being seen??

The floor is clean again hours later. I sighed and wiped my sweat on my forehead while looked around the corridor, makes sure everything's clean.

 

"Sorry Ppany, I drag you into this wasting-time thing."

"As long as I'm with you, I'll do everything." I smiled.

I brushed away her bang with my palm and wiped her sweat on her forehead. When our eyes met, she smiled. Then she held my wrist, pulled it softly, and landed her lips on my cheek. "I love you." She whispered to my ear.

"I love you too." I her cheek. "Let's go home."

 

 

 

On the way home, she kept pinching my cheek, laughed at my annoyed face. I told her to stop but I know words can't stop her so I locked her hand in mine. Sometimes I think she did it purposely to hold my hand. 

 

"Tae, do you know an interesting place that still undiscovered by people? A place where you want to own it once you know about it."

"Interesting place... Hmmm..." She furrowed her brows a bit, which I found it cute. "I know a place."

"Where is it??"

She put her index finger on her chest and smiled. "My heart. Wanted by many people, but only a girl could own it, and her name is Hwang Miyoung."

I blushed, both because of her sweet yet cheesy words and because she called my Korean name. I can't help but smile and mumbled. "Cheesy."

"Hehe. I don't know that kind of place. Maybe a village at a mountain."

 

 

 

We arrived at our house. I stopped immediately as I saw him. Hmm what is his name again? Nictune? Neckhunt? Aish, let's just call him Nocturne from now on. He stood in front of my house, pressing the bell repeatedly. Dumb, no one will open the door for you, the house is empty right now.

 

I pulled Taeyeon to hide behind a wall. She looked at me puzzledly. "What's wrong?"

"It's Nocturne, in front of my house."

She tilted her head to see the said person. "You mean Nunchaku? Your house is empty, right?"

I burst into laughter. "Hahahahahaha!!! You're no better than me, Kim Taeyeon!"

"W-What??"

"Nunchaku is Japanese weapon. His name is Nocturne. Maybe."

"Wait, I think I remember his name. Ni... Nickkun? Nichkhun!" She flicked her fingers proudly. "My memory's better than yours."

"Alright, alright, you win." I her smooth hair slightly. "I don't want to meet him."

"Why?"

"Can we just walk straight to your house?"

"Don't be like that, Ppany. He made his way here to play with us."

I pouted. "Okay, okay."

 

 

So we walked towards him. He turned his head and smiled when he saw us. "Hi, Tiffany, Taeyeon."

"Hi Nikon." Taeyeon confidently called his name. Good memory, eh, TaeTae? "The house is empty, so it's useless to press the bell."

"Oh. I-I think Tiffany is home already. It's almost 6pm." He checked his watch.

"Why do you come?" I asked him.

"I just want to ask you to go watch movie tonight, if you have time." He scratched his neck nervously.

 

 

Ugh, I wonder what will happen if TaeTae didn't trapped the teachers and we don't have to clean the cups for hours, I'll be in my house alone at this time and he will come to ask me out.

 

"Mmm, I..."

"Let's go."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter