Confessions

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

 

Two weeks have passed.

 

 

A day before Seohyun's leaving, Yoona went to Jessica's house. She pressed the bell and Jessica's dad opened the door. She greeted him and the dad let her in. She went straight to her girlfriend's room, knocked on the door, and entered after the owner answered.

 

"Hi, Sica." Yoona smiled while closed the door slowly.

"Hi Yoong!" Jessica got up from her bed and ran to the latter, hugged her neck. "You didn't tell me you want to come here."

"Surprise. Hehe." Yoona grinned.

The shorter girl sat on her bed and swung her feet happily like a little kid. Yoona sat beside her. "Why do you come?"

"I just miss you." Yoona patted her head.

"Really?" Jessica narrowed her eyes, pretend to not believe her.

"Do you doubt me?" Yoona pouted.

"Hehehe just kidding."

 

 

They played for an hour then Yoona said she has to go home.

"I'll go home now."

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Yoongie."

"Ng, Sica-ah..."

"Hm?"

"Tomorrow morning I want to go to airport. Do you want to come with me?"

"Airport? What do you want to do there?"

"Err... I-It's Seohyun." Jessica's expression changed at all, and Yoona noticed it so she immediately added. "She moves to USA to continue her study. Tomorrow, first flight. So, emm, I want to her. Well, she's our friend."

"She moves to USA?? Why so sudden?"

"I don't know..."

"How did you know about this?"

"I met her some days ago. I met her coincidentally."

"Oh. Okay then, I'll come with you tomorrow."

 

 

 

 

 

So the next day in the morning, both of them went to airport and met Seohyun there. She's with her parents and lot of luggages.

"Seohyun!" Yoona called.

The said girl turned and smiled at them. The two girls bowed to Seohyun's parents. "We'll wait there, Joohyun." Her dad pointed at a seat near them. "Take your time."

"Okay, dad."

"Why didn't you tell us earlier about your leaving?" Jessica asked.

"I'm sorry unnie, hehe."

"You'll live alone there?"

"No, I live with my uncle so it's safe."

"Ooh, that's good."

"Thank you unnies, for taking care of me at school. I will never forget your kindness." Seohyun bowed to them.

"You're welcome." They smiled to her.

"By the way, Yoona unnie, thank you for lending me your cloth that day." Seohyun took out a cloth from her bag and gave it to Yoona.

"Ah, right. I already forgot about it, hehe." Yoona received it and chuckled.

 

 

 

They continued talk about USA, Jessica gave some advices since she once lived there and Seohyun listened to her carefully. Then Jessica went to restroom for awhile, left Yoona and Seohyun alone.

"Be good there, okay?" Yoona smiled.

"I will, unnie." Seohyun smiled back.

"You'll get many new friends, and maybe a lover too, kekeke."

"Hm, I don't expect that, hehe." She hung her head a little lower. "I'm... I'm happy you're with Jessica unnie now. She's really a kind and lovely unnie. You really love her."

 

 

Yoona muted. Once again, she got that feeling she felt 2 weeks ago when Seohyun asked that question. Like she didn't want to talk about that.

"Uhm..." She just nodded at the end.

"Unnie... I..." Seohyun took a deep breath before continued. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't have chance to apologize so I'll say it now. Please forgive me for saying many cruel words to you. It's okay if you hate me, I deserve it."

Seohyun bowed so low. Yoona sighed before pulled the latter's shoulder up so she faced her again. "Forget it, okay? I never hate you. I can't hate you." Yoona chuckled bitterly. "Maybe we will never meet again. Maybe this is the last time we talk face to face. I will really really miss you. Your innocence, your calmness, your intelligence and the books you always hug, your pretty smile even though you rarely show it. Hehe."

Seohyun blushed a little. "I-I'm not pretty."

"Am I the only one around here who think you're pretty?"

"Yes, maybe? Hehehe."

"Your outer and inner beauty shines bright together and it makes me blind. That's why I fell for you." Yoona chuckled. She didn't realize what she's talking about, she just said everything in her mind.

"Unnie..."

 

 

 

Seohyun lifted her arms and wrapped it around Yoona's neck, to which can't be avoided by the older girl. Yoona gasped mentally but she didn't pushed Seohyun away.

 

Seohyun's tears fell down all of a sudden and she sobbed quietly.

"Yah, don't cry, hahaha." Yoona patted her back.

"You've been so kind to me. You gave me something precious that makes me survive. I never heard someone said it." Seohyun wiped her tears and smiled. "How... How can I did something so bad to you. I was so dumb."

"It's better to be honest to yourself. Actually I'm happy to hear what you're thinking about me. I realized it, I was really annoying earlier." Yoona admit it even though it hurt her own heart.

"No. You're not at all. Really, trust me."

"You don't need to lie."

"I was lying! But now I tell you the truth, unnie! You don't know what happened that day."

Yoona raised her eyebrows a bit. Her heart thumps fast at her chest. "What do you mean?"

Seohyun gasped mentally and pulled away from the hug, shook her head. "Mmm, nothing."

"No. Tell me what happened that day." Yoona grabbed her shoulder and looked into her eyes deeply. "Tell me, Seohyun."

"Ng..." The younger girl tried to avoid the stare.

"Seohyun." Yoona called firmly, and the said girl knew she can't lied anymore.

"I..." Seohyun gulped. "I lied to you. I lied when I said I don't love you, when I said you annoyed me, when I said those hurtful words. I was lying. It was all lie. I hid my true feeling all this time."

Yoona froze at her place, shocked. "Why...?"

"It's Suzy. She threatened me and bullied me everyday, I don't have choice." Seohyun gritted her teeth. "I'm such a coward, I can't disobey her."

"Seohyun..."

"It really hurts when I knew you're dating Jessica unnie. I can't tell you the truth."

"So.. The truth is.."

The younger girl bit her lips before finally nodded. "I love you, unnie. I always love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona felt like her world is tumbling down.

 

 

 

It's ruined.

 

Everything is ruined.

 

 

 

 

 

She just stood there, looked at Seohyun. She didn't know how did her face look like now.

 

 

Seohyun forced a smile, she lowered her head. "But it's too late. It's too late." Yoona saw tears fell down again from the latter's eyes but she wiped it immediately. "I'm happy for you two."

 

 

 

 

Yoona, still lost her ability to talk, flinched when someone tapped her back. She turned around and saw Jessica.

 

"S-Sica-ah."

 

 

Right after that Seohyun's parents came and called their daughter. "Joohyun, it's almost time."

"O-Okay, mom." Seohyun turned to the two girls and bowed. "Goodbye, Yoona unnie, Jessica unnie. Thank you for escorting me. Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome, Seohyun."

 

 

They waved to her and she ran to her parents' place, then all of them went in, gone from the couple's sight. Yoona muted for awhile before finally turned around to face Jessica, who stared at her feet that is playing with a stone on the ground. The taller girl sighed and held her hand. "Let's go home."

 

When she touched the latter's hand, she felt something on the shorter girl's hand. She opened Jessica's p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter