Taeny Day

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Happy Taeny Day! ^^

It's 27th (in my place) and I purposely update about Taeny at this day~

I almost got depress to think how can I update this on time hehe

 

 

And Happy early Birthday Seohyun Seobaby Seolady!!! XD

 

Love from all of us :*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

Tiffany kissed her mom's cheek and ran immediately leaving her house.

 

"I'm going now, mom! Taeyeon is waiting!" She exclaimed.

 

 

Her mom smiled and followed her to their front door. They met Taeyeon outside. Tiffany is so happy that she almost do a fatal thing like kissing Taeyeon in front of her mom but fortunately she noticed her mom is following her behind. Both of them bid goodbye to her mom and left.

 

 

"Take care, girls!" Her mom exclaimed.

"Okay!" They waved their hands in the air to her mom behind.

They got in the rent car and Taeyeon started the engine. "Where will we go? How long will you keep it as secret?" Tiffany chuckled.

"You'll see." Taeyeon smiled.

 

 

 

They drove for 3 hours, Tiffany is fell asleep since the first 30 minutes of their trip because she can't sleep last night due to her excitement. Taeyeon the CD player and inserted a CD she brought. She sang along the songs all the way to the place. They arrived at a place, then Taeyeon shook Tiffany's body gently to wake her up.

"Ppany, wake up."

"Ngg." Tiffany just hummed but didn't wake up.

"Honey, we've arrived." Taeyeon pinched the latter's cheek and pulled it to all directions.

Tiffany woke up slowly. "Where are we?" She rubbed her eyes and narrowed it because the sun shines really bright.

"BoA Town. It is a small town made by a female mayor named BoA. Even though it's called town, but it's more like a village. No big buildings, no cars, no malls, etc. Well, cars are only for tourist. C'mon."

 

 

They got out from the car. Tiffany walked slowly while turned her head to all directions, took a look at everything. It's so beautiful and green, the trees have many colorful leaves and flowers. They can see mountains and highlands from the town.

"What is this place?" Tiffany asked. They are in a parking lot in front of a house.

"This is our inn." Even though Taeyeon said it was an inn, but after Tiffany looked how their 'inn' looks like, she didn't think it's an inn anymore.

 

 

 

The receptionist is placed in the house they see at the parking lot, but guest's rooms aren't there. They were seperated from the house. Taeyeon and Tiffany walked out from the house to the backyard, if it could be called backyard, because it was really big. There are many small road that lead to guest's houses everywhere in the backyard, and between roads and roads is small gardens. Butterflies and dragonflies fly among the flowers and grass and birds chirping at the top of the trees. The sun rays made it more perfect and beautiful.

 

"House number 103." Taeyeon read the number on their key. "There it is."

 

 

They stopped in front of a pretty wood house numbered 103. Taeyeon opened the door and they entered. The interior looked like a villa, with a big glass window on the left and small kitchen beside it, wide livingroom right in front of them with a couch, table, and TV in the middle of the room, and another big glass window on the right side behind the TV. Across them there is a bathroom door and beside it is a long table, a vase is put on it. Beside the bathroom door is stairs to second floor. Tiffany widened her eyes when she saw the view from the big window.

 

"A lake!! Woow!" She leaned on the window to see it closer. "And there's a balcon at the back of this house. How to go there?"

"Let's put our things at the bedroom first." Taeyeon lead the way to the second floor which consist of one bedroom only. The bedroom has glass window too and a balcony with lake view as well. There's only one double bed, a nightstand, a small table and a cupboard. They managed their things neatly (actually Tiffany is the one who's being neat and help Taeyeon to tidy her things) then went downstairs.

"It looks small from outside, but it's big enough." Tiffany still amazed. "How did you find this place?"

"Thanks to Sooyoung. Hehe." Taeyeon stretched her hand, asking for Tiffany's hand. "Let's go." Tiffany put her hand in Taeyeon's and they went out the house, walk around it and found a balcony at the back of the house to get a better view of the lake. "How is it? Do you like this place?" Taeyeon grinned to her girl.

"I. Love. It." Tiffany showed her eye-smile but then make a serious look. "But... Is it expensive?"

"Hahaha don't think about that. Just enjoy our holiday here." Taeyeon back-hugged her. "You'll love it more if you see the entire town."

 

 

 

Both of them had lunch at a small restaurant then walked around the town hand in hand, walked along the roads, took pictures of everything that interest them (Taeyeon kept taking weird and meaningless pictures like horse feet so now Tiffany is in charge for taking pictures), walked around the lake and finally walked between a long flower field and gardens. They're holding hands while passing many trees and flowers at the side of the small path.

 

 

"Warm and nice~" Tiffany swung their intertwined hands while walking.

"We walk while matching our feet, holding our hands. I want to lean on your shoulder and tell you, 'thank you, I love you, I will only give you happiness.'" Taeyeon sings. They looked into each other's eyes then smiled widely. Taeyeon continued her singing. "I love you, I love you, I love you only as much as heaven. I will always make you happy and smile. I'll promise you a special girlfriend."

"You are my everything to me, you are my everything to me. Please shine like a star in the sky. You are my only love, forever my only love. We love each other, all I need is you." Tiffany replied with another song.

 

 

Then they started singing random songs, and ended up messing up the lyrics or the songs. They changed it into rock version or trot version or children version. Taeyeon's adlib is perfect and she changed the original lyrics with silly one causing Tiffany laughed out loud. They sat on the flower field ("Don't step on the flower, Tae.") and took many selcas, from a good one until a very weird one, various expressions and styles, filling their camera with dumb pictures then laughed at it. It's almost dark when they went back to their inn, but on the way home, they stopped in front of a minimarket to buy some foods and ingredients for cooking. They arrived at the inn and entered their house. They spent their night with video games Taeyeon brought, then decided to go to bed earlier so they can wake up early tomorrow.

 

Tiffany wore her pink pajama with a hoodie that has panda ears and eyes on it. Taeyeon glanced at her and chuckled.

"Did the panda get rabies? It supposed to be black and white."

Tiffany pouted. "What's wrong with pink panda?"

"Haha I'm just kidding. It's cute, actually." Taeyeon pulled the panda's ear to all directions.

Tiffany eye-smiling then pulled out something from her bag. "I bring another one for you!" She showed an exactly the same pajama but it has blue colour.

"S-Should I wear it?"

"Yes!"

"Okay..." Taeyeon changed her cloth and laughed at herself for wearing blue panda pajama because she still think panda must be black and white.

 

 

 

They climbed up to the bed and snuggled to the pillow first. Taeyeon turned her head to Tiffany and saw the latter is staring at her too, then they chuckled.

"Let's sleep."

"Mmm."

"Ng, Ppany, don't move. Don't look back, keep calm." Taeyeon got up slowly, keep her gaze at a bug on the nightstand behind Tiffany.

"W-What is it??" Tiffany asked.

"Come closer." Taeyeon pulled Tiffany's body closer and moved her to hide behind her.

Tiffany gasped when she saw the bug. "B-B-Bug!"

"Don't worry." Taeyeon catched the bug with her bare hand and bring it to the balcony, released it outside. "Done!"

"A-Are there any other bugs??" Tiffany looked around uneasily.

"Don't worry, I'll get rid of them if they appear. Let's sleep." Taeyeon opened her arm and let Tiffany snuggled to her body. Then she wrapped her arms around her and pulled the blanket to cover them.

"TaeTae..."

"Ng?"

"Goodnight kiss?" Tiffany turned and smiled to her. Taeyeon chuckled then pecked her lips once and rubbed her head, singing a lullaby like she's a little kid. "It's been a long time since we sleep together like this, isn't it? Is it when we went on study tour some years ago?" Tiffany hugged the older girl's waist.

"What are you talking about? We slept together in your room..."

"Yah! That's not what I mean!" Tiffany pinched her waist and blushed.

"Hihihi."

 

 

 

 

They fell asleep some minutes later. It's still dark when Taeyeon opened her eyes. She's waken up all of a sudden. Tiffany still slept on her arms with a very peaceful face. Taeyeon smiled and kissed her forehead. She looked at the clock, it's still 5.26am but she didn't feel sleepy anymore. So she slowly got up and carefully put Tiffany's head on the pillow, the latter moved a bit but still sleeping. After that she wore her jacket and walked downstairs, looking for some drinks. She made a cup of hot tea and the TV, keep changing the channel until she found Tom and Jerry.

 

 

"Tom and Jerry, at this time, haha. Even children haven't wake up yet."

 

 

She watched it until a light from the sky showed up through the big glass window in front of her, a very beautiful sunrise is happening out there. Taeyeon got mesmerized seeing the view, then she hurried up to the bedroom, waking up Tiffany.

"Ppany, wake up. Ppany-ah." She shook the latter's body gently.

"5 more... minutes..." Tiffany mumbled.

"It can't wait! Wake uuuup~"

 

 

Taeyeon pulled up Tiffany's body and finally the eye-smile girl opened her eyes. They went to the balcony and what's out there made Tiffany's eyes fully-opened.

"A...maziiiinngg!!!" She gasped.

"Take a picture of it!" Taeyeon ran to their room and grabbed her camera, then gave it to the latter.

 

 

They took many pictures, until they feel satisfied, they went back to the room. They made breakfast together, eat together, took a bath (not together), then walk to the town again. Taeyeon wrapped her right arm around Tiffany's shoulder while walking.

"Where will we go today?"

"Hmm, how about museum, park, and lake?"

"Okay! Oh, Ppany look there." She pointed to their right.

"Wha- Aah!" Tiffany turned her head to right and yelped when her right cheek poked by something, it turned out to be Taeyeon's pointed-index finger.

"Got you. Hahahaha."

"Huh!" Tiffany pouted.

"Hohoho someone is upset." Taeyeon more with her ahjumma laugh and rubbed the latter's nose with her finger.

"Cut it out!"

"Oh, what is that?" Taeyeon pointed to their right again.

"I won't get tricked again."

"I'm serious."

Tiffany narrowed her eyes to Taeyeon then turned her head to their right. There's nothing to look at. She turned her head back to Taeyeon. "I knew it, you..."

Taeyeon immediately pecked her lips and chuckled. "Got you again."

Tiffany blushed, can't hold her smile. "It's not fair."

"Hehehe. Eh?"

 

 

 

Taeyeon felt someone is tugging her cloth from behind. They stopped and turned around just to see a little boy, around 5-6 years old, grabbed Taeyeon's shirt tightly and looked at her with sad face.

 

"Moooom!" He whined.

"W-What?? I-I'm not... I don't have a son, Ppany! Trust me!" Taeyeon stuttered.

"Yah, of course you don't." Tiffany poked Taeyeon's nose. "Looks like he's lost." She bent her knee down and smiled to the boy. "Hello, what's your name?"

The boy cried all of a sudden, causing people around them stole glances curiously. Tiffany immediately rubbed the boy's head and calm him down. "D-Don't be afraid, we're gonna find your mom. Don't cry, don't cry."

But the boy kept crying his eyes out, so Taeyeon hugged him. "Calm down, boy. Let's find your mom, I promise we will find her. Okay?" The little boy stopped crying but still sobbing. Taeyeon smiled to him. "What's your name, little boy?"

"Jinki." He sobbed again.

"Okay, Jinki-ah. I'm Taeyeon and this is Tippany."

"Tiffany." The eye-smile girl corrected.

"Taeyeon noona... Tiffany noona..." He repeated and glanced at Tiffany hesitately when mentioned her name.

"A-Am I that scary?" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckled then stared at the boy's eyes. "Don't be afraid, she won't eat you." Jinki nodded. "Okay, let's go." Taeyeon held his hand while walk around, asking Jinki about his self. "Are you on vacation with your parents, Jinki-ah?"

"Uhm." Jinki nodded. "We stayed at my aunt's house here but I forget where it is. My mom and I want to go to the park but I lost her because I walk around too far."

"Where did you last see your mom?"

"Near the park, at a small shop. There." He pointed at a place.

"How does your mom look like, Jinki-ah?" Tiffany asked.

"Uhm... S-She's tall, she looks like... Taeyeon noona, and... And..." Jinki answered nervously.

"He's really afraid of me." Tiffany whispered again to Taeyeon with sad face.

Taeyeon smiled to Tiffany. "He's just nervous because you're too pretty."

 

 

 

They aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter