Farewell

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

HAPPY YOONSIC DAY, SECRETIVE people!! XD  

Aaah I almost forget it! Hahahaha *fail* 

Enjoy this beautiful day kekeke~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

I can't sleep last night. A bad dream kept coming whenever I fell asleep.

 

 

And Seohyun appeared in all that dreams.

 

 

Her confession yesterday really impact me. I don't know why, I've promised to myself to forget it, but it kept bothering me. Maybe I need time to forget it. I have to calm down and relax for now.

 

 

 

I took a bath then went out to have breakfast with my family. After that I called Jessica. She picked up the phone after I called her for three times and she said hello with a mumble.

 

 

"Sica, are you still sleeping? Hihi."

"Hmmm." She answered sleepily.

"How about have lunch together today?"

"........"

"Hello? Sica-ah?"

"........"

"Are you sleeping?"

"........"

"Sica-ah, wake up, wake up, wake uppppp!" I do my super-annoying-kid voice and she successfully waken up by that.

"Aaah stop that, Yoongie!"

"Hahahaha. Let's have lunch together today."

"Where?"

 

 

I told her the place and time then hung up. Because it's still morning, I decided to take a walk at the park alone.

 

I passed by a shop and saw many beautiful accessories inside. I went inside to take a look, maybe buy something pretty for her if I find one.

 

After look around for some time, finally I found it, a really pretty bracelet. When I took the bracelet to the cashier, I accidentally bumped into a girl. And how surprised I am to see the girl is Suzy.

 

 

"Yoona!" She gasped. "What a coincidence."

"What are you doing here?"

"Shopping, of course." She looked at the bracelet at my hand. "Oh, that's pretty." 

"I do think so." I smiled at the bracelet.

"It fits you."

"It's not for me."

Suzy frowned. "Oh. For that Jung, eh?"

"Yes."

"I don't know what you see from her." Suzy scoffed. "She's arrogant, cold, has no manner..."

"Don't talk like that about her."

"Really, I think you have a bad taste. First that Seo Joohyun, and now Jung Jessica."

 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. I just remembered what Seohyun said yesterday.

 

 

"Suzy. Answer me honestly now. Did you really threaten and bully Seohyun and make her told lie to me?"

Suzy looked taken aback a bit, but she kept her expression as calm as possible. "W-What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie. I know everything you did to her." She didn't answer, so I grabbed her arm and glared at her. "Tell me the truth."

"Okay, okay. Yes, I did. I threatened her and bullied her because I'm jealous, okay??? I did it all because I love y..."

"How dare you." I gritted my teeth as my blood boiled all of a sudden. "How many times should I say this, I don't love you. And just so you know, I hate you now."

"B-But, Yoona...!"

"Don't you dare touch Jessica." I pointed at her face.

"No. I won't stop until I make you mine." She said firmly. "I will do something to her."

"Oh, so now you're targeting her? I pray for your safety, really, you're not facing an innocent person like Seohyun this time, you know. Good luck."

 

 

 

I paid for the bracelet and went out the shop as fast as I can.

 

 

I feel really upset now so I sat at a bench inside the park alone to calm myself down.

 

 

 

 

 

She has ruined everything in the past. Seohyun must be really suffer back then. 

 

How stupid I am!! How can I not realize that Seohyun will never say something that cruel purposely!?

 

 

 

 

 

She can't touch Sica. I won't let her. 

 

Not the same mistake again this time. I will stop her. She can't be like that forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will stop her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

 

 

"Taeyeon, Tiffany, let's go. We'll be late." 

 

 

Tiffany's mom walked to her daughter's room but the two girls went out before she could reach the room.

 

"What took you two so long? Nichkhun is waiting." Her mom furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hehe sorry mom."

 

 

They went in Taeyeon's car and the owner started the engine. Both girls are forced by the mom to Nichkhun to airport today. They will fetched the guy at his place and went to airport together. The mom insist to sit beside Taeyeon at the passenger seat so TIffany sat behind. They arrived at Nichkhun's place and picked him up. He sat beside Tiffany at the back seat. 

 

At first, only the mom and Nichkhun who talked, then the mom talked to Taeyeon for some minutes before finally turned her head to the back seat again because she heard no talk from behind.

 

"Why are you two didn't talk?"

"Huh?" Tiffany snapped back from her daydreaming. 

"Are you two shy? Hahaha."

"Ah, i-it's not like that, auntie." Nichkhun laughed nervously.

"Take your time." The mom smiled to them.

 

 

Taeyeon frowned. Now she knew why the mom insisted to sit beside her. She wants to let Nichkhun sit beside Tiffany so they can get closer.

The petite girl drove silently while listen carefully to everything Nichkhun said after that.

 

"When will your holiday ends?" He asked Tiffany.

"Ng, two more weeks."

"So you will graduate next year?"

"Yes, and so do Taeyeon. Right, Tae?" Tiffany purposely pulled Taeyeon into the conversation.

"Ah, yeah." Taeyeon answered without moved her gaze from the road in front of her. "You already graduated, didn't you?"

"Yes. And I'm willing to go to an university in here." Nichkhun smiled.

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon dropped their jaw but closed it immediately, while the mom looks really happy.

 

"Really, Nichkhun?? That is very good!" The mom smiled happily.

"I will move here in some weeks and live in an apartment."

"I'm happy to hear that. What subject will you take?"

"Communication. I want to be a journalist."

"Really? I want to take that subject too." Tiffany turned her head.

 

 

Then the topic changed to journalism, a topic which can't be entered by Taeyeon. And Tiffany is easily carried away when it comes to that thing.

 

Taeyeon frowned all the time but still listened to their talk.

 

"I've asked my friends and they told me the best place to go if you want to learn that subject is Myunjoon University. They have the best facilities for journalism."

"Ooh. I've searched around about universities but haven't found it yet. Some said this university is good, some said that university is better." Tiffany chuckled.

"It's not bad if you have many reviews about universities." Nichkhun smiled. He raised his eyebrows a bit when he saw a sewing at Tiffany's hair. He stretched his hand towards the latter's hair. "Ng, excuse me, Tiffany-ah."

 

 

He pulled the sewing slowly. Taeyeon, who stole glance at them from the rear-view mirror, thought Nichkhun is Tiffany's hair. She unconsciously stepped on the brake and the car stopped abruptly, causing all of them pushed forward at their seat.

 

"Omo!"

"I-I'm sorry!!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Aigoo, be careful, Taeyeon." The mom took a deep breath.

 

 

Taeyeon turned around to see Tiffany and Nichkhun. Tiffany's bag is fell from the seat due to the sudden brake and some of the things inside it are spreaded below because her bag is opened. Both of the back seat passengers bent down to collect them all hastily; their head pressed against each other because there is no space and Nichkhun's hand accidentally touched Tiffany's hand several times.

 

Taeyeon glared at him and is ready to separate them when the mom called her.

 

"Taeyeon, we stopped in the middle of the road!" She gasped when a car almost hit their car and some people pressed hard their horn, upset.

 

Taeyeon drove again and when the car is ran normally again, some relieved sighs came from all the passengers.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Tiffany looked at her worriedly.

"N-Nothing. I just lost my concentration. Sorry."

 

 

They arrived at the airport a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter