Unexpected

Falling Stars
Nicole bowed towards the nurses before heading to her office.  Surprisingly Jieun was waiting outside of her office with her head low.  Nicole stared back at the nurses who were busy minding their own businesses. Nicole closed her office door as Jieun sat down first across from Nicole's desk. After awhile Nicole finally sat down and stared at Jieun.

"What is it?" She questioned with a concern face, "Why are you here at such an early time?  Are you not feeling well?"

"Hyung." Yongguk turned back and realized Himchan was standing at his bedroom door, "There's something that I need to tell you."

"What?" Yongguk's deep voice questioned, "Why aren't at work?"

"I got..."

"I'm pregnant." Jieun felt her tears rolling down, "I don't know what to do..." She shook her head as if she couldn't believe herself.

"Is it Yongguk's?" Nicole's question stopped Jieun's track of thoughts, "Is it Yongguk's?"

"You what?!!" Yongguk grabbed Himchan by the collar of his shirt, "How dare you do that?!!" He threw the first punch sending Himchan onto the ground as he let go of Himchan's shirt, "We're family!" Yongguk felt his tears falling down for the first time and that scared Himchan, "I can't believe you would do that..." He furiously walked down the stairs, Himchan heard the door opening then slamming shut.

"Choi Junhong," Zelo lifted his head up towards the front of the class where his teacher was standing, "please grab your belongings and follow me out." Everyone began whispering as Zelo slowly grabbed his bag and headed out.

"What is the problem?" Zelo asked as he stood outside the classroom.

"You've been expelled."

"What?" Zelo went into shock.

"Moon Jongup!"

"Oh, yeee." Jongup stood up from his table, they were having breakfast at the rest stop before heading towards their destination.

"Please grab your stuff." One of the teachers asked him.

"Why?" He questioned confused.

"Do as your told, hurry."

The senior class began to talking amongst themselves, this was their senior field trip what had Jongup done that was wrong?  They began to question themselves.

"Can I at least ask what's going on first?" He had his stuff with him already.

"You'll be going back to school with Mr. Kim."

"What?" He replied but was shoved into the mini van of Mr. Kim.

Himchan sat in his room with his head down.  He thought about everything and felt his tears running down.  He stood up then heard a loud knock at the door.  It must've been Yongguk.  he walked down and open the door.

"I'm Yoon Doojoon, " Doojoon took out his badge.

"What do you guys want?" Himchan asked as the four other guys behind Doojoon came into the house, "You guys can't search without a warrant!" He yelled.  Without another word Doojoon pressed the warrant onto Himchan's chest and walked inside the house.

"I don't want to abort this baby..." Jieun was shaking and Nicole knew how frighten she was, "Nicole..." She stared up at Nicole.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Nicole questioned.

"Pretend that it's yours and Yongguks...please..." Nicole's eyes widen.

"I'm sorry, I think you should leave." Nicole stood up to open the door only to have Jieun block the way.

"Please..." Jieun got down on her knees, "please..."

Yongguk stared at the afternoon sky.  The clouds were slowly drifting on by when he got a phone call.  He picked up and slowly shifted his gaze away from the sky towards the ground.

"Expelled?!" Yongguk questioned in disbelief.

Nicole sat at her desk, with her hands over her head.  She finally stood up and grab the last of her belongings.  She had already put in her notice of quitting.  She felt overwhelm and so she left the hospital.  Her last day and yet she felt as though it was the longest.

When Yongguk got back home he saw the two younger boys sitting on the outside step with their heads down.  He walked furiously towards them.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled out in anger.

"They did a background check and found out about Zelo's drive by accident."  Jongup told Yongguk, "It must've been one of Lee's men."

"I'm sorry hyung." Zelo felt tears running down his face.

Yongguk clenched his fist as he turned around and spotted a man at the front gate.

"Are you Bang Yongguk?" He asked.

"I am,"  The two younger boy both stood up as Yongguk answered.

"You're under arrest." Doojoon took out his badge and walked over towards Yongguk taking out the handcuffs.

"Don't you dare touch me." Yongguk growled underneath his breath.

"Is that a threat?" Doojoon grin.

"What's going on?" Nicole questioned as they all turned to look at her, "You're arresting my people?"

"Your people are related to criminal crimes." Doojoon replied, "This is the reason why you haven't been coming to work?  Hiding away criminals?"

"Yoon Doojoon, watch what you say!" Nicole raised her voice and this surprised the boys.

Yongguk thought about everything now.  Nicole a FBI agent?  He thought about that night when they were being troubled by Lee's guys.  How she ran away not wanting to be seen by the cops.  She couldn't let her...her people see her.  He quickly shot a unpleasant stare at her.

"You're arresting the wrong person then aren't you?" Nicole questioned.

Youngjae and Daehyun quickly rush into the yard.

"What's happening?!" Daehyun questioned, "Noona."

"Take the rest of the boys inside." Nicole demanded, "NOW!" They all did as they were told.

"We have Kim Himchan already." Doojoon told them, "I'll be taking Bang Yongguk for questioning, if you want to save your friends why don't you come dressed up in your uniform and try to defend for them. 

"Nicole, let me go." Yongguk lowered his head, "I'll go willingly.

"I'll come get you guys." She told Yongguk, "They can't harm you guys." with that Doojoon took Yongguk, "I won't let them anyone harm any of my family members anymore." She whispered to herself as she watched the car pass by.