Confession

Falling Stars

Himchan backed away from his bedroom window.  He felt his heart pacing while his face burned red.  He sat himself down on his bed and placed both of his hands on his thighs while he took in a deep breath then slowly exhaling.

"That's how it is." He whispered to himself.

"I'm sorry." Yongguk pulled back.

"Ani..." Nicole lowered her head, "I'm the one who's sorry.  You barely just got out of a relationship."

"It's not that.  It's the fact that Himchan really likes you." He informed her.

"I know..." She turned her gaze away from him, "I've always known somehow."

"It's wrong of me..." He replied.

"Well," Nicole slowly stood up, "I think I'll be going inside now."

"Stay," he grabbed onto her right hand, "stay with me please?" He looked up at her.

"Ani..." She brushed his hands off hers, "if you feel that it's wrong then don't." With that Nicole walked back inside.  She knew she couldn't do what Jieun had asked her to do.

As she slowly closed the front door without locking it Nicole walked up the stairs towards her room.  As she entered, Nicole notice Himchan sitting on her bed with his head hanging low. He then slowly lifted his head up to look at her now. Being taken a back Nicole stood still and speechless.  Himchan slowly stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards her.  He shut the door behind her, slowly then pinning her towards the door.

"Why can't it be me instead?" He softly whispered into her right ear.  He was so close to her now.  She could smell his strong scent.  Her eyes staring at the dark beige sweatshirt he had on.

"Him----" Without finishing her word she felt his lips smashing against her, "Kim Himchan." She pulled him off her roughly yet her words were low and calm to not wake the other boys up.

"I'm sorry..." He backed away.

"Have you been drinking tonight?" She could taste the alcohol from his lips.

"Maybe just one bottle. That's all." He stumbled onto the floor.

"Yaa," she quickly went to his side to pick him up but he pulled her body down towards him, they were now face to face.

"If it's not me, then don't take care of me as if you like me." Tears rolled down the outer corners of his eyes, "because my heart starts to beat faster whenever you're this close to me.  I start to believe in something that will never happen." His head resting on her bedroom floor.

"You've seem to have drank more than you're telling me." She whispered with sadness in her tone.

"So what if I drank more than what I told you?"  He closed his eyes, "Please don't be so kind to me." He then lightly pushed her off him and curled himself up and fell asleep on her bedroom floor.

Nicole sat on her knees watching as the moonlight illuminated his clear pale face. She could feel his pain, his words were deep and sincere.  Nicole walked out towards the hallway cabinet and pulled out one pillow and a blanket. She turned around and spotted Yongguk coming up the stairs.  When he reach the top he notice Nicole walking towards him.

"I wasn't going to sleep downstairs," he scratched the back of his head surprised at what she was holding, "it's kind of to think of me but..."

"Himchan's sleeping in my room tonight." She cut him off.

"What?" His tone suddenly tighten as he frowned towards her.

"He drank a bit too much and knocked out on my bedroom floor." She told Yongguk, "Sleep well." She then walked passed him and into her room.  He felt a rush of jealousy running through his body as he watched her close her bedroom door. 

In the morning Nicole woken up to find the pillow, blanket and Himchan gone.  She must've over slept she thought to herself. Yet, it was only six in the early morning.  She heard the door shutting downstairs as Nicole slowly got out of bed and walked towards her window.  She saw Himchan in his work attire, walking the way towards their usual bus stop.  She wonder if he remember what happen last night.  Or if he was surprise to have found himself sleeping in her room on the floor.  She then suddenly heard the guitar strings being played.  She slowly shifted her attention towards the thin wall between her and Yongguk's bedroom.

"The tired moonlight looking up at the night sky, somewhere and somehow they look like they're in hardship~~" she could hear his deep voice rapping slowly and softly with the soothing strings of the guitar he seemed to be playing also, "Aisshh!!" She heard him as though he was getting frustrated, he had stopped playing and she could now hear, if correctly, him scribbling words onto a notebook.

"He's writing a song..." She thought to herself, "most likely for Jieun I bet." With that Nicole got into her bathroom and got ready.

Yongguk could hear the shower running, he knew right away it was Nicole.  He stared back down at the notebook that was in his lap while holding onto the guitar that was pressed against his chest.

"Himchan hyung hasn't been himself lately." Jongup sigh as he set the table for breakfast as Zelo stood at the kitchen window looking outside, "Junhong, did you hear what I just said?"

"Oh yeee," he quickly turned around, "I think he's..." Zelo quickly stopped himself, he had seen Nicole and Yongguk sharing a kiss yesterday when he woke up to get some fresh air. He had open the front door and seen the both of them outside sitting on the sidewalk, "He's just probably stress about work." But Zelo knew actually what was happening.

"You two cooked breakfast?" Nicole stood by the kitchen door.

"Oh, goodmorning." Both of the boys bowed.

"Sadly I won't be able to taste your food," she giggle on her uniform, "stay out of trouble okay." She give both of them a wink then walking out.

Yongguk walk downstairs and found the two boys already eating, "Nicole left already?" He asked in his deep morning voice.

"Ye, come eat." Jongup offered as Yongguk say down and began eating.

"You guys are all up already?" Youngjae came downstairs and enter the kitchen now sitting down as stared eating also.

"Where's Daehyun hyung?" Zelo asked.

"Ya!! You punks!" Daehyun quickly ran downstairs, "How can you eat without me!!?"

"Oh then we should all hurry up and eat!" Jongup let out a laugh making everyone at the table following him and they all began laughing as Daehyun sat down and began eating.

"It feels nice," Yongguk smile, "to see us like this again."

"If Himchan was here it would be complete." Youngjae pointed out, "Hyung why don't we go on a vacation soon?"

"Vacation?"  They all stared at him.

"Yeee, I mean we haven't done anything together for awhile a mini get away wouldn't be so bad." Youngjae put down his spoon, "Himchan has his monthly vacation during this time. Which kind of because it's going to be in December when it's cold but hey, we can go skiing."

"That sounds good." Yongguk nodded his head, "we'll talk to Himchan when he comes back."

Nicole enter the office building as everyone stood up to now towards her.  She bowed back and walked straight into her office.  Closing the door behind her she found herself face to face with Jieun.

"How..." Nicole was surprise.

"I saw Yongguk, Himchan and you coming out of here yesterday." Jieun bowed, "so...I came by and they said you were the head of this department."

"Jieun,"

"I came to ask have you done what I've asked?"

"I can't seem to..."

"Ah, I kind of figure." She gave Nicole a small smile, "I found out I'm not pregnant." She let out a sigh of relieve, "it was a misunderstanding."

"Jieun,"

"I actually have a confession to make." She looked at Nicole.

"Kim Himchan,"

"Oh yee?" Himchan quickly stood up.

"Here," his boss handed him an envelope.

"Oh..."

"Take it." His boss smiled, "you've worked non stop it's just something little compared to what you've done for this shop. My wife and I are very thankful to have a worker like you."

"Thank you." Himchan bowed respectfully, "Boss," Himchan stood up straight now, "thank you once again."

"Thank you." His boss then walked away.