Bad Feelings,

Falling Stars

Nicole slowly exhale as she took her seat in her office.  She placed both of her hands on the back of her head and leaned back on her leather chair.  She confused and so tired felt defeated and drained. 
 


-----------------------------------------------flashback-----------------------------------------------


"I actually have a confession to make."

"What is it?" Nicole asked walking towards her desk as Jieun stood in front of her.

"Something terrible is going to happen today...."

"And what is that?" Nicole slowly turned around.

"Something."

"That's not much of a confession." Nicole gave Jieun a small smile.

"That wasn't the confession...I also know who killed your parents..." Nicole's eyes widen.



-----------------------------------------------end of flashback-----------------------------------------------


Daehyun was walking down the crowded street of Seoul when he remember that Nicole's birthday was coming up.  He stopped by the flower shop near the corner of their house. 

"Oh Daehyun" Mr. Hwang smiled, "it's been awhile hasn't it?"

"Oh yeee..." Daehyun smiled and bowed politely towards the old man, "Nicole noona's birthday is coming up so I thought I'll order some flowers and have it deliver to her on her birthday."

"Of course." He handed Daehyun the paper work.

"Thank you." Daehyun smiled.

"No!" Zelo yelled.

"What's going on?" Youngjae enter the two younger boys room.

"Hyung!!" Zelo whined stomping his two feet on the ground, "Jongup hyung is trying to confess to Nicole noona!! He can't!! He just can't!! If I'm holding back he must hold back too!!" Zelo began to tear up.

"Waahhh, it's that serious." Jongup stood up from where Zelo had head locked him from, "I was just joking."

"Well it wasn't funny!" Zelo wiped away his tears.

"Stop being such a crybaby." Youngjae sigh, "It's not like noona would ever fall for you anyways."

"I'm not trying to keep noona for myself." He lowered his head, "I want noona to be with Yongguk hyung."

Himchan who was walking towards the commotion since he just got home overheard what Zelo had just said.  He stop himself from entering the room and took a few steps back.

"I like her, but I know that she's a better fit for hyung...that's why I can't have anyone of us confess to her even if we like her." Zelo sniffed.

"How do you know if they like each other?" Youngjae questioned. 

"I saw them kiss the other night." Zelo barely got those words out of his mouth.

"Ahh, I see." Himchan thought to himself, "Junhong also saw it too." He turned around and saw Yongguk behind him.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked passing by Himchan then walking towards the younger boys room.

"Thank you." Daehyun smiled after finishing the paperwork.

"Her birthday is next Saturday?" Mr. Hwang reviewed the paper work.

"Yee," Daehyun bowed then began walking home.

Daehyun notice a big crowd near the bus stop.  The one by their house.  Police cars and ambulance covering the place.  News reporters everywhere.  Smoke rising and the smell of blood filled his lungs.

"That's weird." Jongup heard the sirens, "it sounds awfully close."

"There's probably an accident." Yongguk who was standing at the door told them, "I wonder what's going on. It doesn't seem too far from here.."

Daehyun walked over towards the scene and realized a truck had crashed into the bus.  Crushing it so bad that whoever was inside that truck and that bus couldn't had survived.  His hands began to shake and his mind switched.

"Himchan hyung..." Daehyun pushed through the crowd, "Himchan hyung!!" He yelled.

"My parents were on that bus!!" People were crying from different direction, "my husband was on there!!" Women, parents, men were crying out for their loved ones.

"Hyung!!!" Daehyun frantically with tears roaring down his face searched to see if any of the body that was taken out from the bus Himchan's.

"Sir you'll have to step back." One of the officer pushed Daehyun back.

"My hyung was on that bus!!" He cried.

"We understand, you're not the only one who's family member was on that bus."

Daehyun backed away and shakily pulled out his phone and called Yongguk. 

"Hello?" He heard Yongguk's deep voice on the other line.

"H-h-hyun--hyung..." His voice cracked.

"Yaa, what's wrong with you?" Yongguk joke as the other boys stared at him.

"Is Himchan...is Himchan home?"

"I can't hear you, what's with all the noise?" Yongguk questioned.

"Is...is Himchan hyung home!!!" Daehyun cried out, he lost it. He had lost his self control. He was in panic mode and his emotion took over, "Hyung...is Himchan hyung there with you guys!! Please tell me he is!!!" Daehyun sob loudly and Yongguk heard him clearly this time.

"W...wh..why are you asking and are you crying?!  Ya!! You punk! Are you in trouble that's why I hear police sirens..." Yongguk stopped himself and everything fell into place the sirens.  Himchan wasn't home yet which he should've been an hour ago, "ya, where are you?!" The boys all stood up, they knew something was wrong.

"Hyung!! Palli," Daehyun broke, "h-hurry!! It's just here at the...the bus stop!! There has been an accident!!!" Yongguk could hear Daehyun crying on the other end.  Without another word. He quickly walked out of the room as the boys quickly followed behind.

"There has been an accident," one of the lady at the front desk informed Nicole.

"Accident?" Nicole quickly shot up from her seat.

The boys arrived at the scene and spotted Daehyun who was sitting at the side walk with his head held low.  They all made their way towards him. 

"What's going on?" Yongguk asked him.

Without a single word, Daehyun who still had his head down pointed towards the accident scene where people were still crying and watching the police and doctors pulling out victims.

"They...they already pulled Himchan Hyungs body out..." Daehyun whispered loud enough for the rest of the boys to hear, "I..." His voice began to falter as the tears came rushing back out, "I don't think he's going to make it..." He huffed for air as the three younger boys comforted him.

"What..." Yongguk found himself on shock, "w..what did you just say Daehyun?"

"I said Himchan hyung may not make it!!" Daehyun yelled out in frustration.

"Yaaa!" Nicole came behind Yongguk.

"What!!" Yongguk swung his right hand back and accidentally hit the right side of her cheek. All the boys stood up from where they had been comforting Daehyun with widen eyes.

"I'm..." Nicole slowly back away.

"Noona.." All the younger boys looked at her.

"I'm sorry." Yongguk quickly lowered his head, "I'm really sorry."

"I'm okay..." Nicole felt her tears forming but held them back, "I barely just got to the scene and was surprise to see you guys here." She lowered her head unable to look at any of them.

"Nicole..." Yongguk took a step towards her who back away.

"I'm okay..." She informed him again.

"What's going on here?" Himchan stood behind all of them.  He saw Yongguk trying to walk towards Nicole who was backing away.  Her right cheek burning red.  The younger boys frozen and staring at the two of them, "Yaa! Why are you guys acting like you guys can't see me!!" He yelled out in frustration, yet no one turned back.

"Please don't come near me." Nicole informed Yongguk. 

"Nicole!" One of the officer yelled her name as he rushed towards her.

"What is...." Nicole couldn't finished her sentence when he handed her Himchan's wallet.

"He's the guy that is living with you right?  I remember you leaving with him.  We found his body.  He seems to be the only victim that has a heart rate."

"Hyung!" They all rush towards Nicole's side.

"Take me to him..." Nicole's eyes widen.

"What..." Himchan was confused, "but I'm right here..."

"Ani," he turned around and found him face to face with his father, "as of right now you're trying to hold onto your life...see."

"Appa...how..." Himchan was taken back.

"Come here," he took Himchan towards his lifeless body, "you're being rushed to the hospital right now." Himchan watched as the five boys and Nicole along with doctors taking his body into the ambulance.

"So...I'm dead basically." Himchan took a step back, "appa..." He felt tears rolling down.

"Come here...lets follow your friends."

At the hospital Himchan followed his father.  His eyes puffed from crying.  His heart beat was slower than usual.  He couldn't believe it.  He was dead, well half dead.  Yongguk passing by him should've been a red flag yet he felt so alive at that moment.

"Appa..." Himchan stop walking as his father turned around, "am I not going to wake..."

"I don't know..." his father replied.

"I want to wake up though," he lowered his head.

"Aishh," his father let out a deep sigh, "you didn't even greet me properly and you want to wake up already?" He joked.

"I'm sorry..." Himchan wiped away his tears.

"Ani..." his father looked away, "I knew you wouldn't care as much when you saw me...after leaving you behind with your cousins..."

"I forgive you." Himchan told him as he lifted his head.

"You have to save him!!"  He turned his head to the left and saw Yongguk pleading to the doctor who rushed his body into the emergency room.

"Yongguk," Nicole held him back, "just wait...just wait for the results okay..."

"Ani...we can't, we just can't lose him this way...not this way!!" he cried as Nicole quickly pulled him in like a child and held onto him.

"She's the reason why you want to live huh?" His father nudged him on his right shoulder.

"Yeee..." he smiled.

"He wants to live."  The nurses told the doctor who was operating on Himchan.

"How do I know if I'll survive?"  Himchan and his father stood beside them, "I mean you did hear them right?  I want to live."  Himchan told his father.

"Of course, we all do...we don't know how precious life is to us until we're holding on by a thread.  Come here, lets talk outside..."

"Ani..." Himchan stood watching all the doctors and nurses trying to revive him.

"It's not good to be in here," his father informed him.

"Why?"

"It's not good to see whether you made it back or not...it's better to be surprise."  With that Himchan followed his father out the doors, "she's a beauty just like your mom when your mom was younger."

"Does she?" Himchan smiled.

"Of course...I'm sure she has a kinder heart than your mother who left his with another man." His father lowered his head ashamed, "I'm just sorry."

"You didn't chase her out, she let herself go..." Himchan tried to laugh it off.

After a ten hour wait the doctor finally came out.  All the boys and Nicole stood up.  Yongguk was the first to ask the doctor what happened.  The doctor lowered his head and bowed deeply.  Yongguk knew something bad had happened.  Himchan stood behind all of them waiting for the news with his father.

"We're truly, truly sorry..."  The doctor informed them.

"He's not dead...tell me he isn't dead!!"  Yongguk grabbed onto the doctor who stood still.

"I'm..." Himchan began to speak but was cut short.

"He's alive...but for some reason it seems as though our machines are the only thing keeping him alive...everything went well...this is the first time that the operation went well but the person is unable to respond...it's been ten hours yet he hasn't opened his eyes..."  He informed them.

"That means..." Nicole slowly walked towards Yongguk, "that means he's in a coma..."  All the boys fell onto their knees and tears ran down their faces.

"PLEASE SAVE OUR HYUNG!!"  The boys cried.

"You have good friends..."

"I don't get it..." Himchan turned to look at his father.

"I have to go in a bit," his father told him.

"What?"

"Why don't you just leave with me?"

"Ani...I can't go with you appa...."

"I know how everythings is going to end..." He told Himchan.

"What?"

"If I tell you I'll spoil your ending..." His father smile..."You can go with me or stay here..."

"Appa..."

"I'm guessing you don't want to go..."  his fathers image began to slowly dissolve away, "I guess you're choosing a different path then huh?"

"Doctor!" One of the nurses ran into the room and everyone stood up, "Doctor!"