Noraebang Kiss

Reply

Noraebang Kiss

Diary Entry #28

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

Thank you for being there….

I’ll treasure every moment with you…

Please be patient…

I like you…

And I am hoping dearly to love you…

*****

“Jiyong are you alright?” Seo Hyun asked as they waited for the rest outside the campus.

Jiyong turned and tried to smile though failing miserably, “Yeah, I’m okay.”

Seo Hyun didn’t believe him but she didn’t push further trusting Jiyong to talk about it when he felt like it.

 As they waited for the rest, she couldn’t help but recollect remembering the night Jiyong asked her to be his.

“Seo Hyun,” Jiyong asked shyly as they sat by the benches, “Would you be my girlfriend?”

“Deh?” she answered shocked by his question.

Jiyong faced her nervousness clear in expression and voice, “Would you be my girlfriend?”

“Oppa,” she hesitated, “What about Dara?”

Jiyong looked confused, “There’s nothing going on between us, she’s my bestfriend. That’s it.”

“Cre?” she asked.

“Deh,” he answered, “So would you like to be my girlfriend?”

She thought for a moment before giving an answer, “Deh oppa, I’ll gladly be your girlfriend.”

“Chincha?” Jiyong asked unable to comprehend her answer?

“Deh,” she answered once more.

Jiyong jumped in joy hearing her answer. He had been courting her for almost two months and hearing her say yes was a joyous moment for him. He had kept it a secret to everyone especially to Dara, but now he wanted to shout it out to the world.

Seo Hyun stood up trying to calm Jiyong when he suddenly grabbed and kissed her. It tok her by surprise at first but soon she too was kissing him back.

“Ready?” a voice suddenly called pulling Seo Hyun out of her reverie. She turned to face the others. Bom holding Taeyang’s hands, Seungri and Daesung arguing, and Seunghyun and Dara quietly conversing. She turned to face Jiyong who still looked utterly irritated.

“Let’s go,” Jiyong announced irritated.

The rest followed suit unable to hide their excitement at the gathering ahead. It had been a tradition for their group to gather after the school week which made their particular plan the more exciting since they were complete again, with Dara joining.

“I’m so excited!” Bom shouted, “Finally the groups complete!”

Every one nodded in agreement fully supporting Bom’s announcement.

“Dara noona,” Seungri suddenly called, “Are you Seunghyun dating now?”

This made Jiyong stop walking. The feeling of curiosity overcame him.

“Yah what are you talking about!” Seunghyun interrupted wanting to change the sudden awkwardness in the group, “We’re friends.”

“Deh,” Dara joined, “Were friends.”

“Not the way I see it,” Bom butted trying to provoke Jiyong again, “I think you guys make a really good couple. I mean if some guy can’t handle you Dara then Seunghyun definitely can.”

Dara automatically glared at her best friend, while Seunghyun chuckled getting the joke. While Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, Jiyong, and Seo Hyun stared at them confused.

“What are you talking about noona?” Daesung asked after a moment.

“Nado molla!” she sang, “Come on chagiya!”

Bom walked ahead laughing while his boyfriend stared confused. Dara sighed slightly annoyed at her friends rambling.

“Noona’s really 4D,” Seungri stated shaking his head but following suit, “Noona, hyung wait up.”

“Let’s go Dara,” Seunghyun announced earning him a look from Jiyong.

“Deh,” she replied following Seunghyun.

“Oppa let’s go,” Seo Hyun stated.

“Oh?” Jiyong asked clearly not hearing his girlfriend.

“Let’s go,” she simply replied.

*****

“I love yoooouuuu, I love youuuuu, ooooooohhhhhh,” Seungri, Bom, Daesung, and Taeyang sang at the top of their lungs.

The group have been at the noraebang for quite sometimes now but the party was still on full force. Dara and Seunghyun spent the whole time talking not realizing the time was quickly passing by.

“Oppa I’ll need to go home soon,” Seo Hyun announced seeing the time.

“Oh cre,” he answered.

“You guys are leaving?” Bom asked.

“Soon,” Seo Hyun answered.

“Dara, your turn to sing,” Bom announced as she handed her the microphone.

“Yeah noona!” Seungri rejoiced, “Sing Kiss!”

Dara shyly stood up facing the monitor ready to sing. She suddenly felt shy and embarrassed knowing all eyes were on her now.

As the song started everyone clapped in full support of Dara. Jiyong and Seunghyun watched closely admiring the girl in front of them. Seunghyun clapped as Dara continued to sing while Jiyong stared at the her suddenly donning on him just how much he missed everything about her. Her voice, her stubbornness, everything about her. He missed her dearly. In that moment all he wanted to do was to turn back time and have everything back to normal. He wanted his best friend back. He wanted Dara back.

After the song finished Dara quickly shied away a bit embarrassed from singing. Seunghyun cheered her on while Jiyong clapped appreciative of her song. Up next was Seo Hyun but suddenly her cellphone started to ring.

“Deh omma?” she spoke, “Ah, deh, I’ll be right out.” She hung up and faced everyone suddenly feeling apologetic.

“Oppa my mom’s outside to fetch me,” she announced, “I have to go.”

“Oh cre?” Jiyong asked, “Arasso.”

Seo Hyun quickly gave Jiyong a kiss which caught Dara off guard. She quickly looked away not wanting to see it. Seo Hyun bid her goodbyes and quickly headed out.

“Dara quenchana?” Seunghyun suddenly asked seeing Dara become quiet.

She hurriedly smiled replacing the hurt expression from her face, “Deh, I’m okay.”

Dara then turned to get a glimpse of Jiyong hoping he didn’t notice, but to her utter disappointment he was looking at her.

She turned to face Seunghyun immediately, “Seunghyun..uhm..it’s your turn.”

“Cre hyung!” Daesung agreed, “You’re turn.”

Seunghyun smiled, “Arasso, Dae pick the song.”

“Deh hyung,” he complied picking up the remote and quickly dialing the song number.

Seunghyun took the microphone and immediately headed closer to the monitors where the others were standing. Dara smiled ready to listen yet she could not help but feel as if someone was watching her. She tried her hardest to look away from him but she knew he was looking at her.

To Dara’s surprised and everyone else’s Seunghyun had a great voice. Everyone cheered and clapped admiring the score he scored. Clearly they knew who the noraebang king was.

“Omo, Seunghyun-shi,” Bom called, “I didn’t know you could rap like that.”

Seunghyun bowed, “Kamsamhida.”

“WHOO! Hyung you owned that song!” Daesung cheered raising his thumbs up in amazement.

Seunghyun smiled handing the microphone back to Bom. He hurriedly took a seat close to Dara again who was also giving him thumbs up.

“Wah! Daebak!” Dara cheered. Seunghyun chuckled at Dara’s expression

“Chagiya we have to go soon,” Bom announced, “Let me just freshen up and we’ll go.”

“Arasso,” Taeyang agreed, “Yo Jiyong it’s your treat this time.”

Jiyong stood up, “Okay.”

“Hyung we’ll come with you to pay,” Seungri added tagging Daesung along with them. All left leaving Dara and Seunghyun alone in the room.

“I actually missed this,” Dara spoke, “It’s been a long time.”

Seunghyun snickered, “Everyone missed you.”

“I know,” she replied, “I missed everyone too. I thought I would never be able to face them, but I guess I underestimated myself.”

“Dara can I ask you something,” Seunghyun suddenly asked turning to face her.

“Yeah, what is it?” she continued.

“Are you still in love with Jiyong?” he asked.

Dara smiled, “I don’t think I’ll be able to answer that yet.”

Seunghyun felt a little disappointed but knew it would really take time for her to fully let go.

“Dara, if I do something promise me you won’t hate me okay,” Seunghyun confronted.

“Uhm, okay,” she answered slightly confused at his words.

Seunghyun smiled before suddenly holding Dara’s face with both of his hands. Dara stared in shock but before she could react he placed his lips against hers. Dara stared at the man bewildered by his sudden action. She was at a loss for words as Seunghyun continued to kiss her.

After Jiyong paid the rest of the gang had asked him to let Dara and Seunghyun that they had paid and where ready to go home. He made his way to the room stopped for a moment before opening the door only to reveal Dara and Seunghyun kissing. For a moment he too was at a loss for words yet he could feel his body move towards them suddenly which caused the two to drift apart and stare at him in shock. He paid no attention to this as he took a hold of Dara’s arm and dragging her away. Away from Seunghyun.