Little Love

Reply

Little Love

For the past two days Jiyong had been absent from school. Ever since he was sent to the infirmary, Dara has not seen him and it worried her. She wanted so badly to visit him yet she’s unable to. It wasn’t because of Seunghyun since he was the first person to tell her to visit her friend yet something inside Dara prevented her from doing so.

“Yah,” Bom called, “Are you going with us today?”

“To where?” Dara asked.

“Jiyong’s jib,” Bom replied, “He’s still our friend you know.”

“I know,” Dara muttered, “It’s just that I hate seeing him sick. I’m supposed to be distancing myself from him but it’s hard when I see him in that condition. I don’t know what I’ll do if I see him like that.”

“Well you can still be a friend to him,” Bom reiterated, “Or can you?”

“Molla,” Dara voiced, “I wanna be civil with him.”

“Then visit him,” Bom uttered, “It’s a start.”

“Do you think I can?” she asked.

“Deh,” Bom acknowleged, “You’re strong.”

“Arasso,” Dara answered, “I’ll go.”

“Assa!” Bom cheered, “Oh by the way how’s the festival preparation going?”

“Well the official meeting is today at lunch,” Dara sighed, “Since Jiyong’s not here I’ll be going alone.”

“Hmm,” Bom mummed, “Well good luck.”

“Komawoyo,” Dara joked, “So much do to before graduation, AHHH I just wanna be done!”

“Nado nado!” Bom chimed, “Still counting down the days!”

“Deh!” Dara answered before hearing the bell ring signaling it was time for lunch. The classroom had broken down into pairs for the science experiment. Since the two finished early chatting was the only thing they could do to make the time pass faster.

“Well I’ll see you next class,” Bom called as she made her way through the door, “Don’t forget to eat my skinny best friend!”
“YAH!” Dara yelped as eyes turned to face her.

Bom laughed and waived as she caught up with Taeyang and the rest of the group. Dara had texted Seunghyun that she would not be able to meet for lunch due to the meeting.

She made her way to another classroom where the meeting would be held. Since Jiyong was not present, the teacher had advised her to take notes for Jiyong and discussed the school’s theme for the festival this year. After finally finding the classroom she quickly headed inside noticing there were only two people present at the moment. She hurriedly took a seat and waited.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” one of the student present suddenly greeted, “Are you from the third year section?”

“Deh,” Dara answered, “What section are you from?”

“Oh, I’m in second year,” the girl answered, “Chaerin-imnida.”

“Oh, Dara,” Dara introduced.

“Oh unnie,” Chaerin answered, “This is Minji.”

The girl next to Chaerin quickly bowed, “Minji-imnida.”

“Oh annyeong,” Dara greeted, “I think were a bit early.”

“I guess so unnie,” Chaerin answered.

“Unnie are you the only one representing your section?” Minji suddenly asked noticing Dara came alone.

“Ani,” Dara replied, “Uhm he’s sick so he wasn’t able to attend school today.”

“Ahh,” Minji finally understood. After a few more minutes of waiting other students started filling up the classroom and soon the teacher in charge of the festival finally came in.

“Annyeong,” she greeted nicely after setting her things down

“Hello Lee Dongwan-sajangnim,” everyone greeted before officially starting the meeting.

*****

After the meeting the trio consisting of Dara, Chaerin, and Minji headed for the cafeteria. Since the meeting only lasted for fifteen minutes they still had time to eat.

“Unnie since were in charge of the food do you want to meet up?” Chaerin asked.

“Sure,” Dara answered, “How about this Saturday?”

“Were free that day,” Minji answered now, “Do you want to meet up at the 2NE1 café?”

“Sure,” Dara replied, “If Jiyong’s better I’ll take him with me.”

“Okay,” Chaerin answered, “We’ll print out food recipes online and choose which are easiest to make.”

“I’ll do that too,” Dara joined before getting cut off by someone calling her.

“Noona!” Seungri called across the hallway as he took noticed of Dara with two other girls. He fastened his pace noticing the pretty girl next to his noona.

“Oh Panda,’ Dara called, “What are you doing here?”

“Just came from playing soccer,” he replied before turning to face the two ladies next to Dara. He quickly smiled at them, making Minji blush while Chaerin gagged. “Noona, who are these two?”

“Oh, uhm this is Minji,” Dara introduced pointing at Minji then at Chaerin, “This is Chaerin. There second year students and are the representatives for the festival.”

“Oh annyeonghaseyo,” Seungri bowed and greeted, “Seungri-imnida.”

“Annyeong oppa,” Minji called making Seungri blush in excitement.

“Wah daebak!” Chaerin suddenly called suddenly pulling Minji closer to her, “Minji-yah don’t fall for this player.”

“Bo?” Seungri called in surprised.

“You’re the infamous Seungri,” Chaerin stated, “YOU ARE A TWO TIMING CHEATER THAT PRAY ON SECOND YEAR STUDENTS. DON’T BO ME!”

Dara laughed agreeing with Chaerin. It was greatly known to the school that Seungri liked women. A LOT!

“You got it all wrong,” Seungri avenged, “I’m not a cheater.”

“OH YES YOU ARE!” Chaerin repeated, “YOU DATED MY UNNIE!”

“Deh?” everyone spat.

“Y-yeah, remember Yubin?” Chaerin called finally getting a reaction from Seungri, “You asked her out even though you had three girlfriends already. Good thing I caught you!”

“You’re the girl that sabotaged me?” Seungri suddenly remembering the night when Yubin got her friends to beat him up, “YAH I GOT BEAT UP BECAUSE OF YOU!”

“DAMN STRAIGHT!” Chaerin taunted, “Better back away from Minji before you get round two!”

“Y-yah!” Minji called, “Are you gonna act like a gangster again?”

“To protect you from him?” Chaerin asked, “Heck yeah!”
“Tsk tsk tsk,” Dara suddenly joined while she lightly tapped Seungri’s cheek in mockery, “Poor Panda, karma goes back around you know.”

“AISSH!” Seungri called, “Noona!”

“Hey your problem,” Dara called, “See you two on Saturday! Oh Chaerin-ah, I’m giving you permission to beat that guy! Good luck!”
“Noona!” Seungri called not knowing the girl next to him was all ready to beat him again. “AISSSH!!”

*****

“Seungri-yah what happened to your face?” Taeyang asked as the group made met once school finished.

Seungri glared at Dara, “She really slapped me.”

“Who?” Daesung asked trying to control his laughter after Dara had informed him of what Seungri went through, “D-did a g-girl beat you up?” He mocked him.

“NOONA!” Seungri called figuring it out, “AISHH!”

“That’s what you get,” Bom joined, “Toying with girls heart is the worst offense you know. You lucky you didn’t get beat up.”

Dara laughed remembering the story from earlier, “OMO!”
“Yah you got beat up huh?” Bom asked, “OMONA!”
“Was it that one time?” Taeyang asked putting the pieces together, “Yah you said you got in a fight with a gangster!”

“SHE IS A GANGSTER!” Seungri fired back, “She hits like a man.”

“What happened to your face,” Seunghyun asked as he made his way to the group.

“He got beat up,” Bom simply answered, “By a girl.”
“Ouch,” Seunghyun feigned hurt.

“Aish,” Seungri sighed, “I’m gonna get revenge! I WILL!”

“Don’t push your luck,” Taeyang muttered, “You’ll get beat up again.”

“Yup,” Dara answered cooing Seungri’s head, “Just change your ways.”

Seungr sighed in defeat, “Arasso.”

“Oh my poor Panda,” Dara continued to coo.

The group made started to make their way to Jiyong’s house when suddenly a voice called out, “OPPA!”

The group turned to come face to face with a girl who seemed to be calling one of the guys. Bom and Dara turned to face to each other confused.

“Oppa!” she called again now walking towards them.

“What are you doing here?” Seunghyun suddenly called.

“I came here to visit you,” she replied before turning to see the others, “Are these your friends?”

“Y-yeah,” Seunghyun answered, “Now answer me, what are you doing here?”

“Can’t I visit my boyfriend?” she suddenly called.

“BOYFRIEND?” everyone called out excluding the girl who stood emotionless hearing the words she didn’t want to hear.

 

I made a twitter account, if you guys can follow me that would be great!

follow me @sia_titanium

THANKS!