Big Day

Loved by Mistake
CHAPTER XV
BIG DAY
________________________________________
 
MINHO

D-DAY

I stand in front with Taemin beside me as I watch the most beautiful woman in the world walks down the aisle towards me. Today, Sulli will officially be Mrs. Choi Minho.

 “If I can marry you tomorrow Dr. Choi Minho, I will. I’ll even marry you tonight if I can.” It keeps on repeating inside my head, so last night I called Yoona and our parents to make some last minute changes.

Flashback

“Minho, are you sure about this?” my mom ask.

“Mom, I’ve never been sure in my entire life. I want to marry Sulli tomorrow, she said it herself that if she can marry me tonight, she will.”

“Sooyoung, Minho’s right; it will be a nice thought that our Sulli will be married to Minho soon, at least I know that my daughter is safe with him.”

“Thank you auntie, but I need to ask her opinion in this matter first.”

I pick up a half-asleep Sulli from her room and lead her to the roof top of the hotel.

“Minho, what are we doing here?” she asks me. The entire place was very dark and quiet and only the moon is giving us light, I hold her hand while walking to the center. Then I kneel down on one knee and took a small velvet box in my pocket.

“Sulli, this past few months has been a roller coaster ride for the both of us. You have been a friend to me since day one and eventually found ourselves in love with each other as the days go by. You said that you will marry me anytime given the chance, tomorrow, we will have that chance; so instead of getting engaged, will you marry me tomorrow and be officially Mrs. Choi Minho?”

Tears started to fall down her cheeks, even I am starting to tear up but I need to hear her answer.

“Yes! Yes Minho, I will gladly be” I can’t explain the happiness I’m feeling right now, I hug her and swing her around. Pop! Pop! Pop! The very dark rooftop was illuminated by blinding lights, our parents came out from their hiding place and a very emotional Yoona was already hugging Sulli.

“You guys knew about this?” she asks them

“Not exactly, not until a few minutes ago when Minho gathers us all to announce that he wants to marry you tomorrow instead of getting engaged.”

End of flashback

We were enjoying ourselves in the reception as I dance with my wife on the center of the dance floor. All eyes are on us and reporters and photographers are all over us wanting to take a good picture.

“Thank you” she said.

“No, thank you; you have made me the happiest man alive Mrs. Choi.”

Thanks to Yoona’s careful planning and the cooperation of the guest and media, Sulli is now officially mine.

 

 

***I’m very sorry for making everyone wait and posting a very short update. I’m happy to know some of you are anticipating for what will happen next in the story. Thank you for the comments and subscriptions.***