Stole His Heart

Secret Love

"Ji?" Dara asked staring into his eyes. "Dara...where am I?" he asked trying to sit up but fell back again due to his weekness. "Your in a hospital. You had the beaten out of you earlier," Dara explained, "It was pretty bed," she added looking away. "Ohh...," he said trying to remember back the time when he was beaten up. 

"Ji,"

"Ye?"

"Do you remember you had beaten you up?"

"Erm..no, not really,"

"Oh...what was the last thing you saw?"

"A man, then black,"

"...," Dara kept silent. "Dara? Dara?" he called. "Yea.Yep.What?" she said snapping out of her thoughts. "Nothing..." Ji Yong said and fell asleep.

 

A Few Weeks Later, Ji Yong was released from the hospital and he was good to go. A week later, Ji Yong and Dara were walking at the park together.

"Dara...I think I have something to tell you..," he said stopping dead in his tracks. 

"What is it Ji?" Dara asked.

"I think I'm falling for you," 

"You're what?"

Dara turned to face him. Ji Yong pulled her closer and cupped her cheeks. "I think I like you Dara..."

"I...I like you too..," she replied her cheeks turning red. Her heart was beating a million times faster as he pulled her closer. 

"For real?" he asked lifting up his right brow.

"Mhm, for real," Dara smiled sweetly. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Dara closed her eyes as Ji Yong leant forward.

Their lips met and Dara could feel the warmth and sweetness in his kiss.

 

Her lips brushed againts his as she ran her fingers through her hair. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "Dara...do you love me?

"With all my heart," Dara smiled as she leaned in for another kiss. 

THE NEXT DAY AT WORK....

Dara entered Dong Hae's office as she slammed the door behind her.

"Dong, remember the mission you gave me?" she asked grinning evily at him.

"Yah, so did you do it?"

"Well..I did steal something from him,"

"What did you steal, Sandara?"

Dara bent over to get a closer look at Dong Hae, "I stole his heart, Mr Lee," Dara replied and left his office. Dong Hae's jaw dropped open.

"That Dragon...he'll pay for this," Dong Hae mumbled to himself with full of anger in his eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I hoped you liked it! What do you think Dong Hae is going to do next? Well whatever his doing, don't worry cause he won't succeed for sure! :]

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz