Save Me

Secret Love

  As soon as Dara got out of her car, she was pushed to the wall. "Ugh!" she groan as her back hit the wall. "Well look at this, what a beautiful lady," the man wearing the black mask and shades said. "Let me go you idiot!" Dara managed to mumble loudly while struggling to run. "You're being a naughty girl and your going to pay for it," the man smiled evily as his face neared Dara's." you!" Dara said as he kicked the guy in the balls. The guy fell onto the ground in pain. Dara quickly looked for something to hit him. She saw a branch and tried to grab it but someone grabbed her waist from behind and pushed her againts the wall again.

"No no no, your being a bad girl..." the guy said brushing Dara's cheek. He trailed his finger down Dara's arm that sent shivers down her spine. "So soft and smooth skin," the man said as he was about to kiss Dara. "HEY! STOP IT!" Dara heard a tough voice and when you know it, she was pushed to the ground. The guy walked towards the man wearing the black mask and punch the crap out of him. "Go or you'll be dead meat," the guy with blonde hair exclaimed the man ran away, hurt.

"Hey, you okay?" the guy asked helping Dara up. "Yea, I'm fine but I can handle myself though. Thanks for helping me anyways," Dara replied. "Woah, your hurt pretty bad there," he stated pointing at Dara's arm," Yea, it hurts alot," she said looking at it. "Come on in," Dara invited him in. "Thanks, I'll help you," he said helping Dara into the house. Dara wanted to say no but he was to sweet for her to resist so she just smiled. He helped her onto the couch and went to grab the first aid kit. As he was bandaging her arm, Dara was hyptonized by his sweet smile that reminded her of someone.

"There, your good now," he said looking up to Dara and their eyes met. He really reminded her of a guy she knew but she didn't 

remember who. "Well, I have to go now. Bye, I hope to see you again," he said smiling at Dara then left her house. Dara just sat there, frozen. She had never been treated by guy so nice and caringly. She snapped out of her daydream and started to think about who that guy reminded her off. Blonde hair, sparkly eyes and perfect soft lips...then she remembered. "JI YONG!" 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_