I Don't Dare To

Secret Love

  Dara exited the building then entered her Mercedes and started the engine. She unparked her car and started driving towards the Choi's Headquaters. Once she arrived she parked her car at a corner and thought before getting out of her car. "This is going to be so damn freaking hard..." she said as she grabbed her shotgun. She snuck into the building using a technic Dong Hae had thought her. She went to Ji Yong's floor and stood outside of his office. She peeked through the window. She saw him, straigh blonde hair, sparkling eyes and those soft perfect lips of his made Dara feel guilty.

She couldn't do it, he was her friend, she didn't dare to. She sighed then left the building and drove back. She sighed. What was she going to tell Dong Hae? Well, she just had to tell him she wanted to the other option, STEAL. She finally arrived back at the headquaters and entered the building. She bumped into Dong Hae. "Hey Dong...so I decided to choose option two..." she said. "And what will you be stealing from him?" he asked suspiciously. "Oh you'll see," she said smiling at Dong Hae then walking away to her office.

She plopped onto her chair and thought. What was she suppose to steal from him? Suddenly, a thought appeared in her head. She would steal his HEART. She shook her head. What was she thinking?? Why would Ji Yong love her? She was told to murder and she's deadly! Dara thought back. "Arrghhh! What am I thinking? But...how am I suppose to get Ji Yong to at least fall for me?" Dara thought.

Later on, it was 9:00pm and it was time to for Dara to leave work. She stored her shotgun in her sercret chest and grabbed her backpack. She headed to the 'Woman's Restroom' to get changed. It took at least 10 minutes for her to get changed. Dara was wearing a Navy Blue   striped crock top and a white tank top with a pair of faded shorts. She was wearing her white combat boots and her hair was let go with her bangs covering one eye. She smiled to herself one last time in the mirror then headed out the building.

15 minutes later, Dara arrived at her house. As soon as Dara got out of the car, she was pushed to the wall...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wanna know what's going to happen? I'll update it today or maybe tomorrow because it's getting pretty late where I live! Thanks for reading! :]

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz