No Need To Explain

Secret Love

  Ji Yong pulled from the kiss and held Dara in his arms. "I love you Dara," he said as he placed a soft kiss on Dara's forehead. "I love you to Ji," she smied. "Ji, I'm thirsty. I'm going to go get a drink," she said. "Okay," he said as he went to a corner to wait for Dara. Dara went to grab a bottle of orange juice.

Ji Yong was waiting for Dara went all of a sudden a drunk girl came up to him. "Hey y!" she said as she rubbed her againts Ji Yong. "What the heck are you doing?" he asked pushing the girl away." I know you want me," she winked ily at him and pushed him towards the wall. "Get off me you jerk," he said but the girl was taking over his body.

"Never...," she said moving her face closer to his. Before Ji Yong could answer, she crashed her lips onto his, kissing him roughly while rubbing herself onto him. Ji Yong's eyes went wide. Dara came back, all energized. When she spotted Ji Yong, her heart shattered into a million pieces. She walked towards the spot where he was making out with the girl. Ji Yong saw Dara and quickly pushed the drunk girl onto the floor.

"How could you...," Dara said, tears streaming down her cheeks. Ji Yong looked at Dara with wide eyes and began to speak, "D..Dara I can explain..." he said walking towards her. "No! You can't! You said you loved me but you didn't even mean it!" she said, now more tears streaming down her cheeks. "I HATE YOU KWON JI YONG! I.HATE.YOU!" she said slapping him then running out of the house.

Seung Hyun placed his and on Ji Yong's shoulder. "Sorry...," he said looking down. "No...NO! DARA!" he said pushing Seung Hyun's hand then running after her but as soon as he exited the house, Dara was nowhere to be seen. "I got to find her, this is all my ing fault!" he said then went to look for Dara. Bom went to Seung Hyun's side. "W...what happened?" she asked him looking up into his eyes.

"I...I don't know," he replied pulling Bom closer to him. Dara ran and ran until she reached an alley, she was lost and scared. She had always been a brave girl but...she was to weak to even fight anyone. Suddenly, she was surrounded by 3 tall men in black. "We found her...," the leader said. "Dong Hae will be delighted," the other one said. Dara's eyes widened. Did he just heared Dong Hae's name?

"D...Dong Hae?" she asked chattering because of the cold. "Shut up, boys take her to the car and make sure she stays there still until I get back...I need to go find G-Dragon next. "G...G-Dragon? What are you going to do to him?" she said worried but she was still mad at him. "You'll see my dear," he smiled walking back into the alley.

Ji Yong ran and ran and he finally spotted Dara. He quickly hid behind a wall. He saw that two men dragged her into a van and shut the door lock. Another guy, came walking towards his direction. He walked out of his hiding place and he revealed himself to the man. The man smiled evily and with one punch, Ji Yong fell to the ground.

The man walked back to the car and drove off, leaving Ji on the cold ground. The man drove Dara to a large grand house and then dragged her into a room. She was tossed on the bed the three men left. She looked around the room, she was scared and her hair was untied. Suddenly she heared a rough voice, "Sandara..." She looked at the man with the voice and it turned out to be Dong Hae.

He was shirtless and only wearing his pants. He grinned evily and walked towards Dara.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! What is Dong Hae gonna do to Dara??? :O

Notice: Please don't leave any rude comments or you will be downvoted. If you don't support Daragon and insult this story, go ahead please and leave. Thank you.

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz