Be My Girl?

Secret Love

A few minutes later, Bom,Seung Hyun and SeungRi arrived at the hospital. Seung Hyun parked their car in the parking lot then rushed to the reception. Seung Hyun asked the receptionist, "Hello mam, may I see Kwon Ji Yong?" The receptionist nodded and told him the room number. Bom thanked the receptionist and the three rushed to the room.

Bom saw Dara sitting on the long row of chairs in front of Ji Yong's ward. Bom quickly rushed to her side and sat down beside her. "Hey Dara...how's Ji Yong doing?" she asked patting Dara's back lightly. "I dont really know...the doctor hasn't told me anything yet. Thanks for coming guys," Dara said looking up at the three. 

Dara told them how Ji Yong had ended up in the hospital and what happened before. Bom asked Dara,

"So that's where you went. But, why did you leave Dara?"

"Erm...I'ts actually a misunderstanding between Ji Yong and me,"

"What happened Dara? Just tell us and we swear to god we won't tell ANYONE. Right boys?"

Bom asked SeungRi and Seung Hyun then looking back to Dara. The two boys nodded. Dara began to tell them about the misunderstanding. After the story, SeungRi said,"I'm hungry, I'm going to go to a vending machine and get a snack or something,". A few minutes later, a doctor exited from Ji Yong's ward.

"Does anybody here have a connection with Mr Kwon?" the doctor asked looking at the three of them. Dara timidly spoke, "I'm his girlfriend," The doctor nodded and allowed Dara in to see Ji Yong. The doctor left the two alone in the room. Dara looked at Ji Yong. He still had the scar near his left eye. She took a seat on the chair by the bed.

She stared into his eyes. He still looks cute even though he was asleep, Dara thought in her head as she smiled.  She brushed her thumb againts his cheek and said, "I love you Ji Yong. I wish I could be more of a friend to you...I want to be the most special thing in your heart Ji. I really mean what I'm saying," She held Ji Yong's hand. 

Suddenly, she felt someone squeezing her hand. She looked at Ji Yong and she could see his eyes starting to slowly open and a smile appeared on his face. "Dara...," he said looking at her. A huge smile appeared on Dara's face. "Ji! Your awake!" she smiled standing up. "I'm going to call the doctor okay?" she said. 

Ji Yong held her hand and she sat down. "How bout later? I want to spent time with my Dara," he smiled. "Oh okay," she said.

They talked for awhile and finally, Ji Yong said,

"Dara...can I tell you something?"

"Yes Ji, go ahead,"

Ji Yong took a deep breath and said:

"Dara, ever since Dami introduced you to me, I knew you were the one for me. When you weren't around, I used to day dream about you in my bed, imagine the two of us getting married one day. When that day came, the day I had to leave you and come here to Seoul, I was heartbroken. The reason I didn't tell you because I knew you would be heartbroken and it was to hard for me to even tell you. So I had no choice but to leave you clueless. When I saw you working with Dong Hae, my heart shattered into a million pieces Dara. Now I have the chance to tell you so please love me back Dara. Your sweet voice makes me melt and the way you speak, the way you walk, the way you look at me makes me fall for you even more Dara. I LOVE YOU Sandara Park. So...Be My Girl?"

Dara's eyes widened at his words. She smiled and leaned and kissed Ji Yong on the lips softly. She released from the kiss. "Does that mean it's a yes?" he asked. "Yes indeed. I WILL be your girl," she beamed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awwwww! How sweet is Ji in this?? :] 

Just to let you all know, DaragonLover20 is my cousin and she has made two stories so far: True Love True Love Season 2! Better check it out! :]

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz