The Dragon

Secret Love

Dara's target was close. She quickly hid behind 3 stacks of tyres and loaded her shotgun with bullets. "Target found..." she whispered to herself as she turned around and popped her head out of her hiding place. Her target got closer and this was her chance. She aimed her shotgun at her target. "Almost..." she mumbled while positioning her aim to the right spot. "Yes...", with that, she fired the gun and the bullet was realeased, heading straight to her target's body. She could her a faint 'Arrghh' and then silence. She grinned evily to herself. Her mission was succeeded. All she needed to do now was to get the suitcase and leave as fast as possible.

Dara stood up and walked away from the spot she had been hiding at and walked towards her target, her boots clicking with each step she took. When she was at her target's side, she kicked him lightly on the arm to make sure he was really dead. "Good," Dara thought and she bent down to grab the silver coloured suitcase that her target was holding. She opened up the suitcase to find money inside. "Just as I suspected," she smiled victoriously to herself then walked away, heading back to her black car.

She got into her car and placed the suitcase on the passanger's seat. She put on her black shades and started the engine and gave one last stare at the man lying on the floor in his pool of blood. "They'll never find me..." she said as she drove away back to her company's headquaters. Once she arrived, she parked her black Mercedes and grabbed the suitcase along with her. She took of her shades and slipped them in her pocket. Dara flipped her long brown ponytail and entered the passcode to the building. Dara entered the building and took the elevator. When she arrived at her floor, she was greeted by Hyo Ree.

"Agent Dara, Mr Dong Hae wants to see you," she reminded. "Thanks Hyo Ree," Dara replied, "I needed to see him anyways." Dara walked away from her and headed towards her boss's office with the suitcase in her hand. Once she reached the office door, she knocked twice and heard a rough voice, "Come in." Dara opened the door and walked in. "Sandara Park, just who I wanted to see," the man said and turned his chair around to face Dara. "Well, before you start, I brought you the case," Dara started with a huff as she placed the silver suitcase on Dong Hae's desk. "Good, so you are reliable huh?" he smiled as he took the suitcase off his desk and opened it. "I always was," she stated rolling her eyes. "Hmmm, perfect," he said closing the suitcase and letting it stay on his lap.

"So what do you have for me? I don't want to be wasting my time here," Dara asked folding her arms. "I have another mission for you," he replied. "What is it?" Dara asked again while shutting the door behind her. "You have to kill someone or at least, steal something from him," he smiled evily. "Him? Who is it?" she asked curiosly. "G-Dragon..." he answered. "What?" Dara's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Y...you want me to kill him?" she said her voice sounding shaky. "Why? Have a problem with that? Do you like him, Sandara?" he asked standing up. "What? No, I'm just...just shock, thats all," Dara said trying to act normal. "Good, now leave," Dong Hae told Dara as he pointed his finger towards the door. 

Dara left the room, shocked. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. "I...I have to kill him?" Dara asked herself as she walked down the hallway. She actually had a thing for the Dragon but she had to lie to Dong Hae because she was forbidden to ever go near him. Dara entered her office and plopped down on the couch, a million thoughts racing through her mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo...did you like it? I tried my best to do some intense writing! :]

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz