Hate You

Secret Love

"D...Dara?" he said staring into her eyes. "I...I have to go," she said backing away from him then walking quickly away from him. "Dara! Wait!" he called out as he reached to grab Dara's hand. "What do you want, Kwon?" Dara asked pulling her hand away then turning to face him. "Dara, is that really you?" he said releasing her hand and went nearer to Dara, their lips only a few centimetres from touching.

"Yes, Kwon. It is me," she said looking down. Ji Yong looked down at Dara's arm and saw the bandage. He remembered back the night when he rescued Dara. "Your that girl," he said looking up to her face so that their eyes met. "Yah! You didn't even remember me you bastard," she said pushing him away. "Yah I know and I'm sorry Dara. I was just..hyptonized by your beauty," he said.

Dara was frozen. Did he just called her a beauty? Dara quickly snapped out he pushed him away and said, "Get off me Kwon, I'm not your toy." "But Dara please!" he said running after her. She turned around and they accidentally kiss. Dara's eyes grew large, she just froze. She wanted to push him away but her hands wouldn't move.

After a few seconds, she finally managed to push Ji Yong away. "WHAT THE HECK JI!" she screamed at him, ignoring everyone surroundig her. "D...Dara I'm sorry, I...I," he said with full of guilt in his eyes. "No need to explain...I HATE YOU! GET OUT OF MY ING LIFE YOU BASTARD," Dara cried running back home.

Ji Yong looked down at the grass and asked himself, "What have I done?". Dara cried all the way home and burst into the door. "Dara?" Sang Hyun asked standing up, "What happened?". "Nothing..just Ji Yong...," she said walking upstairs to her room. She laid down on her bed rubbing away her tears. Her precious kiss was stolen by him, now he was going to pay. 

She had to admit though, he is a pretty good kisser. His lips were soft and gentle. Suddenly, Sang Hyun came into her room and sat down beside her. "What did Ji Yong do to you?" he asked with full of anger in his eyes. "Sang Hyun, it's fine. Don't be over protective okay?" she said ruffling his hair. "Okay, okay," he said and left her room.

It was 7:30pm and it was almost time for her dinner with Dong Hae. She took her shower and got dressed in a black mini dress and black heels. Her hair was let go with her bangs covering one eye. She looked like this:

 

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBthMuqhqPhEV3xVuegYo

 

Dara looked in the mirror one last time and headed out the door. She remembered Ji Yong, she missed him. Even if she went to see him, he would just shoo her out of his house. She didn't care, she had to see Ji Yong. So, Dara walked over to Ji Yong's house. Once she reached the house, she knocked on the door twice but no one answered then she realized the the door was slightly open so she went in.

Once she entered the house, her purse dropped from her hand and Dara froze in shock. There, on the floor, was Ji Yong lying in a pool of his own blood. Tears started streaming Dara's cheeks.

 

Dong Hae's POV

 So if you're wondering why Ji Yong is in a pool of blood, well I'm the reason. Thanks to my spies, I hired some guys to beat the out of him from kissing my Dara. Now, Dara is all mine. *Smiles Evily*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who's ready to kill Dong Hae now?? Don't hate on me because Dong Hae's the evil guy! Hope you liked it :]

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz