I'm So Sorry

Secret Love

 Dong Hae walked towards Dara. Dara was huddled in the corner, shivering. "What...What do you want from me Dong Hae?" she asked her voice sounding quite shaky. He just smiled evily. He went to his wardrobe to put on a robe then turned back to look at Dara. "What do you think, Park?" he asked folding his arms.

Dara kept silent. She was scared to death. She wanted to just run out but the door was far across the room and she knew that Dong Hae would pull her back anyways so she slowly got of the bed. Suddenly, Dong Hae pushed her to the wall. He pressed her arms againts the walls so that she wouldn't be able to move. "I think I love you, Sandara...," he said. She could feel his hot breath now on her neck.

"Now say you love me back...," he said playing with her hair. "Never...I...I don't freaking love you Dong Hae, I'm in love with someone else...," she replied turning her head away from him. "Who is that person?" he asked. "Ji...Ji...Kwon Ji Yong...," Dara finally breathed out. Now Dong Hae's eyes were full of jelousy and anger. "What did you say?" he asked, his voice sounding harsh.

"I...I SAID I'M INLOVE WITH KWON JI YONG AND NOT YOU!" she said pushing him to the floor then quickly running for the door. He got up and pulled her hand. "Don't you dare ing say his name!" he said pulling Dara closer to him. "I don't care Dong Hae! I don't love you and I never will," she said trying to release from his grip but he was to strong.

"Oh, so you wanna be bad huh?" he mumbled, "Fine then...," His hand reached for Dara's zipper when the door suddenly burst open. Dara turned her back around and saw Ji Yong standing in the door way, with a cut near his left eye. "Get your filthy hands of her!" he said as he walked towards Dong Hae and pushed him making him fall onto the ground.

"Run Dara...and go for safety," he said. "But Ji...what about you," she asked timidly," Forget about me, GO!" he said. Dara nodded and quickly ran away. "Oh, so the pretty boy finally came huh?" Dong hae asked sarcarsticly nearing Ji Yong. "What the heck is your problem with Dara?" Ji Yong asked him angrily. "YOUR THE ONE WHO STOLE HER FROM ME!" Dong Hae shouted as he punched Ji Yong.

He quickly stood up and punched him back until Dong Hae was on the floor. Dong Hae kicked Ji Yong's stomach. He fell to the floor and Dong Hae assumed he was dead so he ran away, scared to be arrested. Dara stood outside the house, worried. When she heard silence, she knew one of them had passed out so she slowly crept upstairs.

She thought it was Dong Hae but when she reached the bedroom, she found Ji Yong lying on the floor, in pain. She ran quickly to his side and dropped down to her knees. She carefully placed his head on her tigh. "I...I'm so sorry Ji. This is all my fault. If I would listen to you explain, you wouldn't be in this state," she said crying. "I...I'm so sorry Ji...I love you...," she continued.

Dara leant forward and kissed Ji Yong on the lips. She heard Ji Yong saying a few words before passing out. "I...I'm so sorry but I love you Dara...," he said and passed out. "Please Ji Yong...please don't die," she cried but he didn't reply. He had already pass out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was actually crying while writing the part where Ji Yong passed out. :(

Hope you liked it. Don't worry. It's a happy ending even though this chapter is pretty heartbreaking.

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz