I LOVE PANDAS!

Secret Love

More tears flowed from Dara's eyes. She quickly rummaged her bag for her phone. With her trembling hands, she quickly dialed for the ambulance. They answered and asked for the adress. Dara told them Dong Hae's adress and hung up. She sat there, crying her eyes out waiting for help. 

15 minutes later the ambulance arrived. Two men quickly lifted Ji Yong onto the stretcher and took him in the ambulance with Dara following behind them. In the ambulance, she stood by Ji Yong, holding his hand tightly, trying to hold back her tears. Another 15 minutes later, they arrived at the hospital. He was rushed to the emergency room. Dara waited patiently outside.

Dara took a seat and quickly called Bom.

"Hello?"

"Hi...Hi Bom,"

"Dara? Where the heck are you and why are you crying?"

"I'm at the hospital Bom,"

"W...Why?"

"Ji Yong was beaten up by Dong Hae just now and it was horrible Bom...,"

"Seung Hyun and I will be over there. See you Dara,"

"Thanks Bom, Annyeo...,"

Dara hung up and waited for Bom and Seung Hyun to come.

Meanwhile at Bom and Seung Hyun's house...

Bom quickly rushed upstairs to their room and burst through the door. Seung Hyun was laying on the bed watching TV. "Tabi, get dressed. We're going to the hospital," she said grabbing her purse then walking out the door to SeungRi's room. "Why?" he asked sitting up. "JI YONG IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND DARA IS THERE CRYING HER EYES OUT SEUNG!" Bom replied from across the hallway.

Seung Hyun's eyes widened and he rushed to put on a sweater and jeans then combed his hair down then went downstairs.

Bom burst into SeungRi's room. He was eating some chips while watching some type of 'Panda Bear' show. "Dude, like seriously, I'm having a date with my Panda bear," he said not taking his eyes of the Panda show. "SeungRi, get your freaking of the floor and get dressed," Bom ordered. "And why?" he said. "Ji Yong is in the hospital," she explain. "Ok," he said getting up.

As soon as Bom left, he went to his TV screen and kissed it for 10 seconds. "Bye my lovely panda, I'll be back," he said hugging then winking at the TV. "SEUNGRI-AH!" he heard Bom shout from downstairs. "C-Coming!" he said about to exit the door. When he reached the doorway, he quickyly kissed the TV again then ran downstairs as if Gaho was chasing.

"Finally your here, what took you so long?" Seung Hyun asked putting on his shoes. SeungRi kept quiet. When they got in the car, Bom leaned and whispered into her boyfriend's ear, "It was Panda Business,". SeungRi over heard them and said, "YAH! THATS BECAUSE I LOVE PANDAS!" The couple giggled at the maknae's silly actions.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe, SeungRi is so funny right? I love how his obsessed with pandas :P

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz