Please...

Secret Love

Dara fell to her knees and cupped Ji Yong's cheek in her hands and cried her eyes out. He was bleeding and loosing alot of blood. Dara quickly grabbed her iPhone and dialed the ambulance. "Hello...please help me my...b...boyfriend is bleeding," Dara said her voice sounding shaky. "We'll be over, address?" the person on the other line asked. Dara told them his address and hanged up.

She sat at Ji Yong's side, her tears dripping onto the floor. 5 minutes. The workers came into the house and lifted Ji Yong onto the stretcher. Dara followed him into the ambulance and held his hand until they reached the hospital. "Please live Ji..." Dara said softly looking into Ji Yong's eyes.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the hospital and Ji Yong was rushed to the emergency room leaving Dara waiting alone. Later, a nurse approached Dara. "Are you Sandara Park?" she asked. "Yes I am. Is he okay?" she answered standing up. "You may see him now, Ms Park," she said. "Kamsamnidah," Dara replied and walked towards Ji Yong's ward.

She entered his room. He was laying down on a bed with white sheets and he was wearing a white t-shirt and pajama pants. His forhead was wrapped in a white bandage. Dara sat down on a chair beside him and stared into his eyes. "Am I falling for him?" Dara asked her self as she brushed his soft cheek.

"Ji Yong, please live. I'm nothing without you...," Dara whispered softly and let go of her hand. She kissed Ji Yong's cheek lightly and fell asleep on the chair. Later on, Dara awoke from her slumber and her phone started ringing. The caller ID said 'DONG HAE'. Dara's eyes turned wide. She totally forgot about the dinner with Dong Hae but he answered it anyways.

"H...hello?"

"Yah! Dara, where the heck are you? I'm waiting!"

"I...I'm at the hospital,"

"Hospital? Why?"

Dara looked at Ji Yong then said:

"Erm...no reason. Bye, talk to you later,"

She said then hanged up. She walked back to Ji Yong and took a seat on the chair. As she was staring into his eyes, she remembered back the times when they first met, when Dami had introduced the two of them together. She smiled at the memory and looked at Ji Yong. Suddenly, his eyes started to open slowly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poor Ji, his at the hospital :[ Hope you liked it! Do you want a TOPBOM scence?? Comment down below!

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz