Meet You Again

Secret Love

"JI YONG!" Dara screamed finally realizing who that guy was. The only thing that made her puzzled was how he didn't notice her. She wouldn't blame him though. He hasn't seen her since they were 10. Dara looked back at the bandage on her arm. It was perfectly wrapped and her cut didn't hurt anymore. She smiled, this was the perfect way to get him to fall for her. She got up and headed upstairs to take her shower.

After Dara was done taking her shower, she slipped on a black tank top and her checkered shorts. As she was about to crawl into bed, her phone rang. The caller ID showed 'Dong Hae'. She picked up her iPhone and answered it.

"Annyeongsayo Dong Hae,"

"Hi Dara, what are you doing?"

"Just finished taking my shower,"

"Oh okay,"

"Dong Hae, can I ask you something?"

"Yea sure. What is it?"

"Well, my arm got hurt pretty bad just now so I'm thinking of taking a day of,"

"How did your arm get hurt?"

"Well, I was nearly '' by some dude just now so this guy came and rescued me then the '' pushed me onto the floor and I kinda hurt my arm,"

"Who rescued you?"

Dara was about to tell Ji Yong's name but she knew Dong Hae would get mad so she just made up a reason.

"My neighbor, he helped me in and bandanged my arm but it still hurts abit and I can't shoot with my arm like this,"

"Oh okay, Dara..."

"Ye?"

"Do you want to go out tomorrow night, as in a friendly dinner?"

"Yea, sure. Are you taking early shift?"

"Yep, just for you, Sandara,"

"Erm, okay...goodnight Dong,"

"Goodnight beautiful,"

"What?"

"Just kidding, nanight," 

With that, Dong Hae hanged up. Dara was confused by the way he called her beautiful. Did Dong Hae 'like' her? She put down her phone on her nighstand and fell fast asleep.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP--," Dara turned of her annoying alarm and sat up while continuosly rubbing her eyes. She looked at the time, '8:00'. She looked at her arm and it had gotten better. She really wanted to see Ji Yong again. She walked down the stairs to the kitchen where she found Sang Hyun drinking hot milo and munching on some toast.

"Sang Hyun, where were you last night?" Dara asked opening the cupboard to get her mug. "I went to a friend's house," he replied drinking his milo. "What time did you come back?" she asked again turning to face him. "12:30...?" he said twitching his eyebrows. "What were you doing there?" she questioned while pouring the coffee into her mug.

"Gosh Dara, why are you asking so many questions? I was playing SeungRi's new XBox that's all. Now my turn, why aren't you at work?" he asked instead. "Can't you see my arm you jerk," she said grabbing her plate of toast and jam then sitting down on the chair facing Sang Hyun. 

"Ohhh...okay," he said getting up with an unfinished toast on his plate. "Mr Park Sang Hyun, would you please put your on the chair and finish your freaking piece of toast?" Dara asked sarcarsticly.

"Fine...," Sang Hyun said mumbling and continued to eat his toast. After eating breakfast, Dara went upstairs to get her shower and get changed. She went downstairs. She was wearing a white tanktop and a red cardigan with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. 

"Where you going?" Sang Hyun asked focusing on his PS3.

"The park, I want to relax abit since I'm not working today,"

"Okay.Bye.Have.Fun,"

"Seriously, get a life. You've been playing with that thing since 8:30 this morning,"

"Yea, cool right?"

"Ugh," Dara mumbled as she wore her sneakers then headed out the door. She decided to take a walk at the park. 

Dara arrived at the park 5 minutes later, she wanted to sit down so she looked around for a bench to sit on. There was only one empty spot and it was beside a guy with straight blonde hair. Dara went to the guy and asked politely, "May I sit here?" The guy turned and face her. "JI YONG?" she asked her eyes going wide. "D...Dara?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! So What You Think? :] Thanks For Reading!

~BigBang2NE1FanFicz