CHAPTER 7

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They went to the university as usual.As they arrive,Seohyun quickly approached her boyfriend."Oppa!"She said when Yonghwa enter the class."Ah,Seohyun ya."He replied makes Seohyun offended."Why oppa calling me by a name,not as usual.Did he found another girl."She thought as Yonghwa sit beside her."Oppa,gwaenchana?"She ask him,her eyes look concern toward Yonghwa."Ah,ne.Jagiya,why you ask me like that?"He questioned Seohyun,he notice Seohyun's gaze toward him."Ani..I'm just wondering,why you dont call me jagiya earlier."She said with an innoncent look."Omo,jagiya,jagiya,jagiya,jagiya..How about that."He makes her blushed."Aishk,oppa!"She pouted as she pinch Yonghwa's arm."Ah,they look so adorable."Shinhye murmured herself as she saw them together."We also can be adorable like them."Someone whispered at her ears makes her heart thump hard."May I sit here?"Jonghoon ask Shinhye as he take a sit beside her."You already sit."Shinhye said makes Jonghoon laughs."Shinhye ya,you always make me laugh whenever I saw you.Are you comedian?"He ."Ah,ne.I'm a former comedian."She buy it and then they laugh together."Ah Park Se Young,I've found your replacement."She thought herself.Park Se Young majored in art meanwhile she in music.So,they studied in different department.

 

 

"Yah Park Shinhye!"Se Young called Shinhye as she saw her at the field."Ah,Se Young ya.Are you alone?Where's Soo Young?"She asked her."Aishk,that kid!She went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter