CHAPTER 19

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungshin took Shinhye to the rooftop.He want Shinhye to relax her mind after what happened."Jungshin ya,gomawo because help me earlier."Shinhye thanked to Jungshin after they sit at the corner of the roof.From there,they can see the beautiful scenery of their university." Ahh..It’s okay unnie.By the way,is it still hurt?"Jungshin asked as he stare at Shinhye’s small wound on her lips."It’s..It’s doesn’t hurt anymore."Shinhye replied with a fake smile.Jungshin know Shinhye wasn’t in a good condition but he need the confirmation about her feeling."Unnie..I know you’re still angry with Yonghwa hyung..But,can..Can I ask you something?"Jungshin asked hesitantly makes Shinhye look at him."Is it about that jerk?"Shinhye questioned Jungshin in glaring colours."Ahh..ne,I mean ani..Just forget about it."Jungshin replied nervously makes Shinhye burst into laughter."Just ask what you want to know.I mean,I’m not in a good mood now..But,I won’t harm anybody especially someone like you."Shinhye told Jungshin as he smile toothy grin."You’ve a strong heart unnie ya.Even you’ve a problem,you still can manage your emotions."Jungshin said as Shinhye patted his shoulder."My heart not strong like you thought.If yes,I wouldn’t falling for him."Shinhye thought herself.Suddenly,her tears flow on her beautiful cheeks."Unnie..Mianhe,I didn’t mean it.Uljima unnie ya."Jungshin said as he wipe Shinhye’s tears."Aniyo Jungshin ya..It’s not your fault.I’m just.."Shinhye stopped makes Jungshin curious.Shinhye felt nausea as she covered with her palm."Unnie..Gwaenchana?"Jungshin asked.He look so damn worried with Shinhye’s condition."Hyung..Look what you have done to her."Jungshin ponder himself."Shinhye unnie..Do you want me.."Jungshin speechless when Shinhye suddenly vomit on his shirt.His new limited edition shirt in the world."Omo!! "Shinhye said with an astonish expression as she look very shocked with herself."Mianhe..Nomu nomu mianhe. Jungshin ya..I’ll..I’ll wash your shirt.."Shinhye apologized while Jungshin still stiff."Please..Please take it off.."Shinhye ordered Jungshin as she bite her lips."Yah Lee Jungshin!"Shinhye yelled when Jungshin doesn’t show any respond."Ahhh..my shirt."Jungshin who’s startled with Shinhye’s voice finally uttered."Yah!Take it off."Shinhye ordered again makes Jungshin wide his eyes."Mw..mwo?Take it off?"Jungshin questioned Shinhye as she immediately nodded."Andwe..Shinhye unnie!"Jungshin protest.He rather wear that shirt than take it off infront Shinhye."It’s my fault..Just let me wash it."Shinhye said as she unbuckle Jungshin’s shirt makes him agape."Unn..nie..Haihh~"Jungshin sighed as Shinhye success took off his shirt.Fortunately,Jungshin wear the singlet and doesn’t reveal his body too much.

 

 

Yonghwa’s phone is ringing when he give Seohyun an accompany in the restroom."Excuse me,jagi."Yonghwa said before he exit the room and anwered the phone."Hyung!!!!!"Jungshin yelled as he heard Yonghwa’s voice."Mwoya?!You want me to get heart attack?"Yonghwa scolded Jungshin as he walked away from the restroom."Hyunggg~Shinhye unnie took off my shirt.She just.."Jungshin stopped when Yonghwa interrupt harshly."Sh*t!!I’ll kick your as*,jerk!How dare you mol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter