CHAPTER 17

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Now..CNBLUE will perform their new song composed by Emotional Yonghwa..And I think it's about his love..Yeorobun,please enjoy yourself and stop crushing on him because he already have a girlfriend."The deejay speak jokingly as CNBLUE's member took their place on the stage.The fanatic fans of CNBLUE give a death glare towards Seohyun as well as they get jealous."Aigoo..They're so horrible."Tiffany,friends of Seohyun said to her."Let them be..I dont care at all because I know..Yonghwa oppa loves me."Seohyun replied to Tiffany with a calm expression."What about Kyuhyun oppa?"Hyoyeon suddenly uttered makes Jessica pokes her."He was my past..Yonghwa oppa will be my future and stop bringing his name infront me."Seohyun told them firmly.She want to forget Kyuhyun and focus on her relationship with Yonghwa."Ahh..Okay then if you've made your choice."Hyoyeon replied as she noticed Yonghwa is looking at the girl who's sit infront of the stage while he performs his song."Who's that ugly girl?Hyoyeon asked as she pinpointed at Shinhye's direction."Did she flirting with Yonghwa oppa?"Jessica asked .Seohyun look very damn jealous when she saw Yonghwa kept his gaze on Shinhye."Who's she?"Hyoyeon asked again."She's the one that I told you earlier."Seohyun answered Hyoyeon's question."Mwo?She's the Park that you told us..The one that FTIsland and CNBLUE praised?Ahh,I think they're blind."Hyoyeon said conceitly."Ne,she's just a common person,not like us.The hottest chick at the university."Jessica approach Hyoyeon's words."We cant let that girl close with them,specially CNBLUE."Seohyun suddenly uttered makes her friends shocked.For the first time,she turn to a little monster."Are you sure?"Hyoyeon asked for a confirmation."Absolutely..I want her to disappear from their vision..IMMEDIATELY.."Seohyun replied as her friends nodded.Seohyun felt that Shinhye will take over her place and she need to eliminate her immediately.

 

 

It was a midnight when Yonghwa and Shinhye come back to their house.Shinhye doesn't bother to talk makes Yonghwa felt bleakness."Yah Park Shinhye!Why you come to the club without informing me first?"Yonghwa finally break the silence between them,but Shinhye just ignore it."What's wrong?Did Jonghoon confess to her?"Yonghwa thought as he stare at Shinhye.She just sit on the bed and mope around like Yonghwa doesn't exist."What's the matter?Is there have somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter