CHAPTER 27

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Flashback

 

"Come with me."Yonghwa said as he dragged Shinhye back to the rooftop,in order to confront Seohyun and her lies.They need to solve the problem right now to avoid more misunderstand between them.Seohyun widened her eyes when she saw Yonghwa bring Shinhye together with him.Her plan totally ruin.She thought Shinhye would leave after she heard about it.But,hell no!

 

 

 

 

"Now,Jungshin will tell you about this liar and her evil plan!"Yonghwa uttered slightly makes Seohyun felt boisterous yet anxious.Did Jungshin know about the baby that she had?But how?Then,Jungshin took over the scene.Sometimes,he can do something unpredictable too."Unnie,I don’t know whether she’s pregnant or not,but,I guarantee..If she had the baby,Yonghwa hyung wasn’t the father.Because,she work it out with somebody else."Jungshin burst the truth.

 

 

 

 

It’s make no senses to Seohyun."Liar!They tried to vanish my child and me.How could you do this to me,oppa.After we shared a moments together,you left me behind."Seohyun makes her pretensions looked more real by squeezing her small tummy.Shinhye almost trapped by Seohyun’s plan when she suddenly remembered the event when she got a slap by her.Then,"I need to clear all of this dirties."Shinhye pondered silently as she makes a few steps to Seohyun’s direction.

 

 

 

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter