CHAPTER 4

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock knock,Mrs.Jung knocked Yonghwa's room."Yonghwa ya,do you want come with us?"She ask her son."Yonghwa ya."She call him again."Aishk!this kid is really stubborn. "She nagging at her son before she leave his room"Eomma,you want me to come along with you so I can fetch that girl.Haha,no way.If I do like that,this world must be end."He thought himself.He know that Shinhye will arrive soon,and he already prepare something 'special' to her."You'll touch with my effort Park Shinhye."He said with a mischievous grin.

 

 

While at the Incheon International Airport,they are waiting for Jung's family."Aboeji,it's almost 10 minutes we stand at here.Where are they?"Shinhye ask her father.Her bestfriend,Park Se Young already left them with her twin.They rent a house around the corner of university,meanwhile,she trapped at Jung's house."Aigoo,my little princess is so impatient."His father said to her."Ah,yeobo.I think they already arrive."Mrs.Park said to her husband."Chincha?So,where are they?"Mr.Park ask his wife."We're here."Someone interrupt their talk."Omo,Jung Jin Rak,my bestfriend."Mr.Park said to him and give him a  hug."So,this is your daughter?Aigoo,she's very beautiful,just like you Mrs.Park."Mrs.Jung praise her make her cheeks blush."Ah,lets go.My son is waiting for you at home."He said to Park's family as they carry their luggage into the car.

 

 

"Shinhye ya,your room at the second floor,opposite with my son's room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter