CHAPTER 18

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s almost the sixth times Shinhye rushed to toilet as she vomit everything that she eat at the café."Ahh..What ‘s wrong with me?"Shinhye thought as she rinse at the sink.She get out from the toilet and headed to her class.Suddenly,Shinhye bumped into someone as she lost her balance and fall on the floor."Yah!Are you blind or pretend not to see her?"Hyoyeon scolded Shinhye as she hold Seohyun’s arm."Ohh,mianhe Seohyun ya."Shinhye who’s stand by herself apologized to Seohyun.Shinhye want to turn to the class before she heard Hyoyeon’s curse."Excuse me?"Shinhye said as she give a look at Hyoyeon."Stop being an innoncent girl.It’s too obvious that  you’ve an intention to hurt Yonghwa’s girl."Hyoyeon replied with a smirk makes Shinhye felt exasperate."Yah!?I’m not."Shinhye denied as she clench her teeth.She felt so tired and the little b*tch really challenge her mood."Yes,you’re.And I see everything,you purpose bumped into Seohyun to makes her fall."Tiffany who’s stand besides Jessica interrupt and Hyoyeon approach her words."Mw..mwo?Yah!Why you accusing me?I said I’m not."Shinhye yelled at Tiffany as she felt a hard slap on her cheek.It’s Seohyun who had her hand on Shinhye’s cheek."You shameless slu*.Why you denied it when they saw what you tried to do?"Seohyun asked makes Shinhye wide her eyes.Her cheeks felt burnt as she spanked Seohyun’s body makes her fall."I said I’m not and I already apologized.But you all kept me in a bad.."Shinhye stopped when she felt her hand was grabbed from behind."Yonghwa oppa.."Seohyun who’s still on the floor cried his name."Why you push Seohyun?"Yonghwa asked as he grasped Shinhye’s wrist tightly makes it’s hurt."She want to hurt your girl and we.."Hyoyeon replied makes Yonghwa look at her."I’m not asking you."Yonghwa said before he turn to Shinhye."Why you push my girl?!"Yonghwa asked again but this times he already raised his voice.Yonghwa’s words really offended Shinhye’s heart."Let go of me pabo!"Shinhye yelped out her lung as she tried to break their hands.Instead let go of her hand,Yonghwa dragged Shinhye to the Seohyun’s direction."Now,apologise to my jagi."Yonghwa ordered as he let go of Shinhye’s hand harshly."Shiro..It’s not my fault."Shinhye insist makes Yonghwa clutched her arm."You’re really disrespectful person.I said apologise to her!"Yonghwa scolded Shinhye as Hyoyeon,Tiffany,Jessica and Seohyun smile devilish."Are you deaf?I said it’s not my fault and I wont apologise to that b*tch!"Shinhye replied before Yonghwa’s hand landed on her cheek,the same place that Seohyun slapped her.Shinhye’s lips was bleeding as her teardrop fall together with the pain."It’s the consequence for despice my jagi."Yonghwa said as he rushed to his girl."Jagi,let’s go."Yonghwa said to Seohyun as he help her to get up."Ahh..Oppa,my ankle seems sprained."Seohyun said as she give Shinhye a death glare.Yonghwa who’s heard Seohyun’s grizzle immediately bring her in bridal style makes Shinhye’s heart crushed.Her eyes full of pain when she saw Seohyun purposely lean her head on his chest."I’m the only one can lean on his chest.."Shinhye screamed inside her heart as they disappear from her sight.Suddenly,Shinhye felt dizzy as she got someone catched her from behind.

 

 

Jungshin was headed to his class when he saw their drama.He felt exasperate as Yonghwa slapped Shinhye’s cheek makes he rushed to their direction.But,Yonghwa and the other already left Shinhye who’s sobbed hardly."Unnie.."Jungshin called before he catched Shinhye’s  body.Shinhye collapsed after having a hard situation with Yonghwa."Shinhye unnie!"Jungshin called Shinhye but she doesn’t res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter