CHAPTER 10

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa walked home together.He want to ask Shinhye about Jonghoon but he refused."Yah Jung Yonghwa!Just ask what you want,seems like you're dying for not asking."Shinhye said to him makes he curious."Mw..mwo?How do you know?"He asked as they stopped walked."Just look at your face,and you're murmured too."She replied."Ah,is it too obvious?"He asked while touch his face."Ne,absolutely.So,what the question?"Shinhye asked him as they walked again."Shouldn't I ask her."Yonghwa murmured himself."Just ask me.I wont eat you."Shinhye ."Ara..Arasso Shinhye ssi,I'm just curious about you and Jonghoon.That's all."Yonghwa told her as she suddenly choked."Mw...mwo?What do you mean about me and Jonghoon?You think I'm cheating?"She asked him furiously."Ani..Aniyo Shinhye ya.Please dont get me wrong.I'm just asked as a husband."Yonghwa slip of the tongue."Cheongmal?"Shinhye asked him as he just nod his head."Aish,Yonghwa ya.Jonghoon and me just close friend.But..but he's my type.If he ask me for a date,I think I'll accept without thinking deeply."Shinhye told him with a toothy grin smile."Mwo?A date with Jonghoon?Yah Park Shinhye!You already married,you cant date with him."Yonghwa object her."Yah!Aish,you're such a spoiler.If I cant date with him,what about you and Seohyun?"Shinhye asked him unsatisfied as she pinpoint her forefinger at Yonghwa's nose."Me?Ah,Shinhye ya.I think better I go first."Yonghwa said before he run away."Mwo?Yah Jung Yonghwa!Dont you dare to avoid the question."She said as she chase him.

 

 

Shinhye still chase after him as they reach at their house."Yah Park Shinhye!Stop chasing me."Yonghwa said to her as he run around the sofa at dining room."I wont until you explain to me.Why,why and why."She replied as she catch his waist from the front."I got you!"She said happily as Yonghwa stunned with her action."Is this hug or something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter