CHAPTER 2

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoboseyo."Mr.Jung said to Mr.Park when he picked up the phone."Ah,Jin Rak yah..It's me,Park Seung Woo."He reply to Mr.Jung,his bestfriend."Aigoo,Seung Woo.It's been a week since you call me last time."He said with a grin ear to ear."Mianhe Jin Rak ya,I'm little busy with my bussiness,family and now,my little princess.Huh."He explained with a heavily sigh."Wae-yo?What happen to Shinhye?"His voice seem concern to Shinhye."Jin Rak ya,it's been 40 years since we know each other."Mr.Park said softly."Is there anything that I can help you?"Mr.Jung said to his bestfriend.He know there's something happen as he heard his bestfriend's voice."It's Shinhye.She want to further her studies at Korea."Finally he told his bestfriend about his daughter and the whole of story."Yah Seung Woo!Aishk,better you let her go,and dont worry about her safety.I'll take care about her.Besides Yonghwa is there too."He said to Mr.Park make him more relaxed."Gomawo Jin Rak ya,you're my best best buddies and soon,my future family."He said brightly."Cheonmaneyo Seung Woo,you also my best best best buddies and my future family."He replied."Jin Rak ya,I think this is the right time to discuss about them.Next week I return to Korea with my wife and Shinhye,and we'll discuss again."He said before turn off the call.

 

 

"Jagiya,who's call you?"Mrs.Jung said to her husband.She notice her husband look more delighted."Ah jagi,it's Seung Woo.He want return to Korea next week."He told hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter