CHAPTER 28

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's CNBLUE 4th Anniversary as a live rock band.So,they decided to celebrate their anniversary with a big party.Yonghwa and the rest of CNBLUE's bandmates are planning to invite their fans together with them in order to celebrate the day.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah,Jung Yonghwa!"Shinhye shouted his name when he rushed in hurry without taking his breakfast.Truly,he's getting late for his work because of their hectic activities last night."Look at your appa."Shinhye complained to her son.He's always like that when he was late for his work,and skipped the breakfast wasn't good for him thought.

 

 

 

 

Within a minutes,she received a messages from Yonghwa saying that he's sorry for skipped the breakfast and he also said he love them so much.Those words really made her day because she know Yonghwa always have her and their son in his heart."Omo..CNBLUE's Anniversary is tonight.What should eomma wear for the party?"Shinhye suddenly remembered about the party yet she still doesn't have a dress to wear.

 

 

 

 

 

"Youngha ya..Ottoke?"She asked her son while climbing the stairs to get into their room.It gave Shinhye a goosebumps when she reached at their room and saw a pink silk dress with lightblue line on it strand on their mattress.Beside the dress,there are red accessories box with the Pearl Bead Rhinestone on it."Are he that rich?"Shinhye mocked Yonghwa silently with the teary eyes.

 

 

 

The party are so boisterous and noisy.T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter