CHAPTER 21

my friend my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yong.."Shinhye muttered while her eyes still close.They cuddle on the single bed like a baby as their legs entwine together."Hmm.."Yonghwa replied idly and close their gap to feel the heat between them."Did you confess to me earlier?"Shinhye asked directly as she opened her eyes.She afraid that she’s just being delusional..again.Yonghwa who’s caught off guard slowly lifted Shinhye’s head to look into her eyes."You..you heard that. I thought you already.."Yonghwa stopped his words when Shinhye suddenly stole a kiss from him.Her kiss was so gentle yet passionate."I thought the same too,Yong.I think I’ve fallen for you."Shinhye whispered on Yonghwa’s ear after she released their lips makes Yonghwa shocked.He doesn’t expect that but he felt his world just complete when Shinhye also confess to him."Chincha?You love me too?Gomawo Shinhye ya because makes me felt that I’m the lucky man in this world.Saranghae."Yonghwa said delightful as he kiss Shinhye’s forehead."Nado."Shinhye replied confidently with a toothy grin.She can feel Yonghwa started to kiss her sensitive spot."Can we?"Yonghwa asked for Shinhye’s permission as he her earlobe."I want to say yes but we’re already late for dinner Yong.Let’s just continue at home."Shinhye rejected but still makes Yonghwa smile."Yeah..Home!Our bed is more bigger right."Yonghwa said almost applaud.He felt Shinhye is the right things that happen into his life after all.

 

"Mwo?One hundred miscall and ninety nine message."Shinhye astonished when she checked her phone."Me..Ninety nine miscall and one hundred message."Yonghwa told Shinhye with a smirk as he showed his phone. "So?Seohyun is the one?"Shinhye questioned Yonghwa cynically.She seems jealous toward her husband."Ne,but how do you know it was Seohyun?"Yonghwa asked Shinhye but his eyes keep staring at the phone’s screen."Tskk..Of course I know.She’s your jagi right!"Shinhye answered angrily.She was about to exit the room when she felt Yonghwa’s arm wrapped around her waist tightly."I think you forget something Mrs.Jung."Yonghwa told Shinhye as he landed his chin on her shoulder."What?"Shinhye asked Yonghwa idly while her hand tried to loosen Yonghwa’s hugs."You forget you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter