Chapter seven

My six beloved boyfriends [HIATUS]

Chapter seven

Subin's POV
The sun light hit my eyes. I open my eyes and my phone ring.i answer it right away.
" hello?" I said with a sleepy voice.
" are you still in your bed?" familiar voice ask me
" yes! So what?! Who is this?!" I yelled to him while my eyes is close.
"yah! It's me suho! We're Here in your street now! So get your off in the bed" suho said and I widened my eyes. I look at the clock and it's 7:50 am. ! I still have 10 minutes to prepare.
" bye!" I said and hung up. I run to the bathroom and it took me 3 minutes from showering. I grab my clothes and wear them. I comb my hair and curl it with irons. I get my make up and put some on my face. Lastly, my pink lipstick I apply it to my lips and grab my boots. I wear it and I'm done! I'm faster right? Well I'm used to it. Since I'm in SM HIGH I manage my self to prepare in 10 minutes, I even tried 8 minutes, incredible right? 
 
I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. It's 8:00 now but they're not here. I walk outside and wait for them. After 5 minutes they didn't arrived yet, 
I dialed suho's phone.
" hello" he said
" where the hell are you?!" I yelled to him
"here In the dorm" he said and I widened my eyes.
"what?! I thought your here already!" I said
" are you done?" he ask me 
" yes I'm done! Pabo!" I said
"aish! Send me your address! I will just go there." I said and he agreed. He hung up.
After a seconds. He send me their address. I walk to the bus station and headed to their dorm. Im not familiar with their place. I walk around the street and find that stupid building.
After hours of walking, I finally found it. I will kill you suho oppa! This is you fault.
I walk to the elevator and go to 5th floor. I  saw their door. Their door have their names.
 I knock on the door and chanyeol open the door.
" oh your here! Come inside" he said
" is it okay? I mean it's a boys dorm right" I said to him and he smiled.
" don't worry, it's okay" he said and lead me to their living room.
I saw baekhyun and sehun go out from the bathroom together. I widened my eyes when I saw them.
"don't take it in the wrong way, I know it's weird but that's exo" chanyeol said and sit beside me.
" how about the others?" I ask him and shook his head.
" we're all done except to baekhyun and sehun." he said and nodded.
After sehun and baekhyun bickering over a bag. We all go outside and walk for a while.
" so where are we going ?" I ask them.
"let's go to the mall!" chanyeol said and I brighten up when I hear the word MALL.
" let's go!" I said and run.they can't do anything but to run also.poor them.
 
Kai's POV
Subin brighten up when she hear that we're going to the mall. And I know why she's like that.
After running , Subin stop at the clothes store.
" I knew it!" I whisper but suho heard it. He chuckle.
" your not used to this? " he ask me and I remember Minji.
"can you stop talking about her?" I said and getting irritated when I hear her name.
" why are you like that?" he ask me.
" let's just forget her. She already forget us and maybe she have new friends now" I said and walk away. I approach Subin.
" are you done?" I ask her and she nodded.
We headed to the counter and pay it.
"yah! You don't need to!" she whined at me
" it's okay. It's my treat for you" I said and she just pout.
I grab her hand and drag her from others.
"so where's next?"she ask.
"why don't we go to the amusement park. I don't like here"sehun said and the others agreed.
But Subin disagree "I want to eat ice cream here. "she said and look at suho with her puppy eyes. Spoiled much?
"okay, we will eat first then go to amusement park"suho said.
"hyung! There's a ice cream there too. Just go to amusement park!"sehun whined at him.
I chuckle. Poor duizhang both spoiled.
"but it's delicious here!"Subin whined.
"sehun stop! We will eat first then go to amusement park."suho said and we follow them
"she's our new MAKNAE Here sehun."baekhyun said and chuckle at sehun's reaction.
"she stole my place!"sehun said and pout.
"don't pout! Your not the Maknae!"chanyeol said and D.O smack chanyeol's head.
"he's still our Maknae!, don't worry sehunnie, your still my baby Maknae"D.O said and patted sehun's head.
"so who am I to you?!"I ask him and feel irritated by him.
"shut up! Kim jongin!"he said and leave me alone.
"BAEKYEOL AND KAISOO ARE ON FIGHT.poor you oppas"Subin suddenly said.i was going to hit her but suho eyed me.
"try to hit her, and I will hit you Kim jongin!"he said and Subin giggled.
"spoiled brat!"I said and she just stuck her tongue out.
"let's go chanchan!"I said and grab his hand.
"yah! Don't take my chanchan away!"baekhyun suddenly Said and push me away.
"you okay?"I ask them 
"yes!BAEKYEOL  IS BACK! Back off dude"beakhyun said
"whatever."I said and walk alone.
 
Subin's POV
Poor Kai oppa. He's all alone.
We arrived at the ice cream and order.
Once we order. We sit at the corner .
While waiting, 3 girls approach our table and flirt with exo oppas.
"hello, I'm hara"one of the girl said and sit beside Kai and sehun. 
"I'm Sulli"she said and sit between baekhyun and chanyeol.
"I'm yuri " last one said. She was going to approach us when I interrupt her.
" your finish? Now go away! Find your own table"I said and they gasped
"is she your little sister?"hara ask.
"you! I'm not their little sister! I'm their girlfriend! And this is our date so go away! Find your own guy!"I said and they go away.
"oppa! Am I look a little girl?!"I ask suho and he shook his head.
"aish! That girl getting on my nerves. Me ?! Little sister?! Aish"I said and slam the table.
"yah! Stop whining!"sehun said. 
"your just jealous because suho oppa didn't obey you! Pity you"I said 
"you! Little girl!"he said 
"I'm going to kill you later!"I said and he just roll his eyes on me.
"sehun! Stop fighting with a girl."baekhyun said,
"are you a gay?"Kai ask him and remember what happened last night at subin's house.
"I'm not!"he said and he just shut his mouth the whole time.
 
 
 
 
A/n: 5 CHAPTER IN ONE DAY!!!