Chapter three

My six beloved boyfriends [HIATUS]

 

Sehun's POV

 We all sit at their dining table. I can feel that her brother are still glaring at me. I look at him and smiled but he smirk at me. What's wrong with him?.

I nudge Kai " hyung look, her brother are glaring at me" I whisper to him and he laugh.

" don't tell me your scared to that little smurf" he whisper to me

" im not scared! I'm just uncomfortable at his glared" I said and look at him again.he's still glaring at me. Subin ah save me!!

" yah! Baby smurf! Stop glaring at Sehun!" finally Subin noticed.

" don't call me that in front of them! It's embarrassing,"he said and pout.

" why your smurf right?" Subin said and I look at baekhyun. Baekhyun notice my stares at him " what Maknae?" he ask me

" hyung, your small too so we should call you baby smurf too" I said and he hit me

" shut you mouth!" he said and I wince at the pain.

" hyung, baekhyun hit me" I said to suho. Suho glared at baekhyun.

" you know. I think Subin is not a spoiled here. Sehun is the real spoiled brat by suho hyung" baekhyun said and I pout

"baekhyun, stop" suho said and I notice that Subin is laughing.

"why are you laughing?"I ask her

" because It's funny how all of you don't stop bickering to each other" she said and all of us glared at her.

" sorry,I'm just joking around" she said and smiled sheepishly.

 

Suho's POV

I look at Subin " you will get it in school tomorrow Subin ah" I said and all of us smirk at her.

" whatever. I'm not going to school tomorrow" she said which earn a smack from her mothe

" your so lazy! That's why you got drop out to SM high" her mom said.

"it's just that I don't like there mom. I started to hate that school" she said and she pout. How cute. 

" why Subin ah, did they bully you?!" baekhyun ask

" aniyo, it's just I don't want to be there anymore " she said

" you will regret that Subin" I said to her.

" I said that to her but she doesn't listen to me" her mom agreed to me.

" regret?, I don't regret it because I met all of you" she said.

" yeah" Sehun said and she laugh at him.

" we'll you don't regret that you met me right?" she ask Sehun. We all look at sehun's face,

"at first, I regret. But now. I don't know" he joked.

" yah!! I thought your serious!" Subin yelled

" jeez Subin! Stop yelling. I'm just kidding" Sehun said and she sigh in relieve

" yah, kiddo why are you always yelling huh? We can hear you even if you just mumble" Kai said

" don't call me kiddo. Because of baby smurf. I was always yelling because he always pretend that he didn't hear me every time I'm talking to him" she said and Kevin frown at her sister.

" I didn't do that noona!"he defend himself

" stop defending yourself Kevin. I know the truth" her mom said and Kevin just pout.

" you know Kevin, you look like Sehun. You have the same attitude" I said and Sehun frown at me.

" just kidding " I said and we continue eating.

 

SUBIN's POV

After eating and hanging out with EXO. I started to like them. I think if I'm with them everyday. I will always laugh at them. Well you know there's a happy virus in their group. Also there 2 ert men that always share lame jokes. Sehun, his stone face that make me laugh when he is angry or upset.suho and D.O the husband and wife in their group that always fight because of their kids. I love being with them. 

 

" Subin ah, we have to go. It's getting late" suho bid a goodbye to me.

" okay, see you tomorrow" I said and hug them one by one.

" oh I forgot to remind you that we will fetch you here tomorrow" baekhyun said.

" what?! I can go by myself" I whined

" yah! We will fetch you wether you like it or not!"Kai said

" and will you stop acting like a child"suho said.

" noona, don't deny it! I know that you like it because they will fetch you tomorrow" Kevin said and high five with Kai.

"yah! You! Shut up okay" I said to him and he walk away.

" we better go now" Chanyeol said

" oh and hyung can we ride a cab, I'm too tired to walk" he added and others agreed to him.

" bye Subin" they said

" bye oppas!!" I said and close the door. 

I sit on the couch and my mom sit beside me.

" so, which one of them is your type?" my mom asked me.

" mom! Stop it okay!" I yelled

" I'm just asking! Who is it? Is it Sehun or Kai" she said

I ignore her and walk upstairs. I can hear her giggle .

I widened my eyes when i enter my room. It was in a mess. All of my clothes are in the floor.

My make up are broken.

" yah!! KIM KEVIN!" I yelled and find him.

" what's wrong Subin?" my mom ask me.

" your naughty son!! He messed everything in my room!! I will kill that kid!!" I shout and run to his room

" always like this" her mom whisper and just go to her room.

I enter his room and he's eating all of my snack.

" KEVIN!!!"I yelled and he got shocked

" noona! Don't kill me!"he said 

" no! I'm not gonna let it go!!" I said and grab his collar.

" noona! Stop!! MOM, HELP ME, NOONA WILL KILL ME IF YOU DIDN'T HELP ME! " he shout and her mother run to his room

" what now?"My mom ask like nothing happened.

I take a deep breath and hold my anger.

" you baby smurf! Get out! I will sleep here! Clean my room and be sure that all of my things are organized." I said and push him away. My mom just sighed.

" but noona!" he said

" do you want to die?!" I ask him and he run to my room.

That kiddo. He makes me angry. I will die anytime from yelling to him. 

I lay on his bed and calm myself.

After I calm myself. I drifted to my dream with EXO . Keke