Chapter six

My six beloved boyfriends [HIATUS]

Chapter six

Subin's POV
It's been a week since EXO became my slave. Sehun and Kai is my personal assistant, while suho and baekhyun is my bodyguard,D.O always cook my lunch. Chanyeol is my happy virus. He makes me happy when I'm sad or have a problem. 
 
I walk to the gate and saw my slaves sitting on the waiting shield. When they see me they approach me and baekhyun hold my hand.
" let me help you" Kai said and grab my bag while sehun took my books.
Suho just watch me from afar. D.O gave my lunch to sehun. While chanyeol walk beside me and share some lame jokes.
" Subin! It's been a week! I'm tired from thinking what to cook every morning " D.O said.
" don't worry guys. We only have 2 week to suffer from this kiddo" suho said and Kai nodded.
" your so lucky that we did this just to be friends with you" kai said.
" am I the first girl?" I ask them.
" err.. Second"baekhyun said and smiled at me.
" oh jinja?! Then who's the unlucky girl?" I ask them and they roll their eyes on me.
" I might lost my patience to you Subin! Let's go" sehun said and walk away.
" what's wrong with him?" I ask Kai.
" he have monthly period. Don't mind him" he said.
" is that possible?!" I ask him innocently. Suho walk towards us and smack Kai's head.
" stop saying non-sense to Subin! You know that she's so innocent" he said.
" right, Subin is still a kiddo. She doesn't know anything in this world" baekhyun added.
" your so mean" I said and pout.
" our Maknae are acting cute! Is that possible?" Kai said and imitate me.
" yah! Stop messing around!" I yelled at him. Kai look at suho for help. But suho just ignore him.
" let's go. Sehun will throw tantrums to us if we don't follow him" chanyeol said and we nodded. We walk to our classroom and sit to our chair. I look at sehun and he looked pissed. I nudge Kai  " yah! Sehun is mad!" I whisper to him.
" just don't mind him!" he said and turn his back to me. This jerk!
I poke sehun's arm and he look at me " what?" he ask.
" nothing" I said and feel scared to his stare. Kai was right I should ignore him first.
 
Sehun's POV
Subin look scared to me. Pity her.
The whole class was boring. I poke subin's back but she ignore me. Is she mad?
After a long discussion with Mr. Park
The others decide to eat outside and we go outside.
Suddenly Subin  decide to eat at their house.we can't do anything but to agreed to her.
While walking on their street, you can hear a voice that yelling to each other.
" omo! Is that Kevin?!" Subin said as she notice her brother fighting with a girl.
We run to them and stop them.
" yah Kevin stop!" Subin yelled and they stop. Subin's voice was the most powerful in this world.
" noona!She start it!" Kevin complain to her sister.
"still! She's a girl Kevin!" Subin said
" but!"
" are you a gay?!" Subin ask him and Kevin widened his eyes
" noona! I'm not gay!"Kevin said
" if your not a gay, you shouldn't fight with a girl " Subin said and Kevin just sighed.
"jenny, what happened?" Subin ask the little girl. However the girl just stare at me. She ignore Subin and focus on me. I feel scared to her.
" jenny? Are you okay?" Subin ask her and shake her body.
"unnie! Why are you with sehun oppa?" jenny ask Subin. I widened my eyes as she know my name. Is she a stalker?!
" he's my friend" Subin said and jenny glared at Subin.
" didn't you know unnie that he's my future husband?" she ask Subin and It gave me goosebumps, this little girl?! My future wife?!
Subin laugh at jenny " I know!" Subin said.
"so stay away from my yeobo" jenny said. She even called me yeobo?! 
" okay" Subin said and stay away from me.
The little girl look at me and she walk near to me. I step backward and hold suho's arm.
"don't you dare to approach me!" I said to her and jenny just smile at me. This freak!
" yeobo! I'm your future wife!" she said and run to me. I run as fast I can. 
" hyung help me!" I shout to them but they ignore me. Baekhyun and Kai just laugh at me.
" don't come near me!" I said and run to Subin's back.
" oppa, don't do that to your future wife!" Subin said to me.
Aish! No ones going to help me from this stalker!
Suddenly Kevin poke me. " let's go inside" he said and drag me inside their house. Jenny was about to o inside but Kevin blocked the door.
" kiss me first the I will let you come inside" Kevin said and jenny hit him.
" ert!L" she said.
" if you kiss me,I will give you your sehun" Kevin said
" yah! Kevin! What am I to you?! Toys?!" i yelled to him
He smirk at me " no one can just yell at me except to my sister who love shouting" Kevin said and Subin approach him. She hit her brother.
"stop kidding around Kevin!" she said .she look at jenny who's still outside.
" come in jenny. Eat with us" she said and I start to  panic.jenny walk inside and so the others.
" oh your here! Lunch is ready!" subin's mom said and I sit beside Kevin.
" unnie, sehun oppa don't want to sit with me " jenny said and pout.
" he's scared to you jenny"suho explain to her and she just nodded.
" we'll I can sit beside Kai oppa. I like ert guy!" she said and Kai widened his eyes.
" umm, baekhyun will sit beside me" Kai said and grab baekhyun to sit beside him.
Jenny look at the table and saw one vacant sit beside baekhyun and chanyeol.
She smiled evilly and walk towards them. She poke chanyeol's back and grinned at him.
" can I sit beside you tall guy?" she ask and chanyeol nodded. While baekhyun groan.
" hi Baekkie oppa! Your one of the Casanova here right? Can I be your girl just for a day" jenny ask him innocently. Other burst out from laughing.
"why me? I'm not the only one are casanova here." baekhyun said and point at Kai and sehun.
" I'm not available" I said right away to her and she look at Kai who's busy eating his food.
" is he available?" she ask us in a low voice and we nodded.
She approach Kai and sit on his lap right away. Kai widened his eyes and shock.
" then I can be your girl for today" she said and Kai can't do anything because jenny is a child. He can't just throw jenny away from him.
 
After we ate , we sit on their couch and chat together.
Kai is still with jenny. Hanging out with his girlfriend. Pity him
After we watch a movie, hyung decide to go home because it's getting late. Jenny groaned as she hear that we are going home. She peck a kiss on Kai's cheek and hug him tightly.
" bye oppa!" she said And let go him
" thank god!" Kai said and Subin smack him.
 
SUBIN's POV
 I walk them outside and. Bid my goodbye to them
"Subin are you really sure that jenny is not 6 years old"Kai ask me.
" she's your fangirl! Pabo!" I said to him
" yah! I'm older than you!"kai said but I ignore him.
"shut up Kai" suho said to him.
" Subin we have to go"baekhyun said.
" okay, bye oppas!" I said and they waved at me.
" oh wait! Subin! What's your plan for tomorrow?"chanyeol said.
" for what?" I ask him.
" it's weekend! You have plan?" he ask me and shook my head.
" we can hang out tomorrow" Kai said.
" I'm always with you guys!" I said
"shut up Subin! Get ready tomorrow. We will pick you up. 8am sharp!" suho said and I groan.
"oppa! That's too early!" I whined to him.
" no more reasons! "suho said and I just sigh.
"let's go" suho said and they go home.
I walk to my room and feel excited for tomorrow. I open my closet and look for what I will wear tomorrow. I saw my favorite clothes.i will wear it tomorrow.
I lay on my bed and was about to sleep when my phone buzz.
 
From: suho oppa
 
Subin-ah! Are you mad for yelling at you a while ago??
Mianhae, I didn't meant to do that. I just hate when your whining to me like a child.
Get ready tomorrow! I'm excited!
 
P.S: goodnight and sweet dreams with us.. Kekeke..
 
 
I smiled when I read his message, I feel so lucky to have them in my  life right now.
they like my older brothers who will protect me,also to suho oppa who always obey what I want. I admit that I'm spoiled to him but what can i do? Right? I am the Maknae. Well sorry for sehun because I'm their new Maknae. Kekeke.
 And. After that. I drifted to my dream with exo......