Chapter two

My six beloved boyfriends [HIATUS]

I skipped all of my class. I go home and saw Kevin still watching TV.

 

" your early?" my mom said and sit beside me

" something happen mom!" I said

" what happened?!" my mom ask me nervously.

" chill mom. Just .. Someone called me a spoiled brat" I said and tears start to form in my eyes.

" who tell you that noona?!! I will kill that person!!" suddenly Kevin explode. I smiled at him

" you can kill a person? , but your to small." I said and he pout

" I'm just concern to you" he said

" it's okay. You. Know how I really hate it when someone called me spoiled brat" I said and remember what happened when my dad left us.

" mom. I'm not spoiled brat right?" i ask her.

FLASHBACK

"Appa,don't leave us!"Subin ran to her father.she grab his arm and kneeled in front of him.

"let me go SPOILED BRAT!!!"her father exclaimed to her and push her away.

"you love us right?, I am your baby girl right?  Don't leave us please" she said to her father.

She just ignore what his father said to her.

" I don't love you!!" his father said and leave.

From that day, Subin always say that it's her fault that her father left them. Because she's a spoiled brat. 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

" of course not!! Your not sweety!" she said and caress my hair.

"it's really hurt when someone said that to me. When I always hear that, I always remember why daddy left us" I said and start to cry.

" jeez, your not the reason why he leave. He cheated on me so I throw him away from us" my mom explained to me again.

" mom is right noona! Your not spoiled. Your just mean" Kevin said and I glared at him.

" tell me noona who's that jerk who insult you! I will kick him!" Kevin said I laugh at him

" okay, I will tell you just don't ran away when you saw him"I said and he smiled at me confidently.

 

Chanyeol's pov

Suho and D.O scold Sehun and Kai. They also punished them that they will do the house cleaning. Pity them.

When our classes ended, suho hyung decided to visit Subin .

" yah, you two jerk!" suho call Sehun and Kai.

" why hyung?" the ask in chorus. 

" go to principal office and get SUBIN's address." suho said

" why?" Sehun said

" because you will apologized to her. " suho said

" but..." Sehun said but  "no buts!! Do you want me to confiscate your cellphone?!" D.O said.

Kai and Sehun can't do anything but to obey them.

Once they enter the office. I laugh and. Roll like a buffalo.

" baekkie, did you see their faces?! It's so priceless!" I said and laugh out loud.

" I  know,! Sehun nudge at me to help him. He's so scared to you suho hyung" baekhyun said.

" you two! Do you want to get punish too?!" suho ask me and baekkie.

" we don't want to hyung! We will stop" we said in unison.

I hold my laugh and it's really hard to hold it. 

Sehun and Kai walk out from the office with the principal.

We bowed to him and he smiled.

" make sure suho that these two are going to apologized to Subin " principal command suho. And he nodded obediently.

" yah! You two! Stop acting like a jerk to her. I said to her that all of you are harmless but I think I'm wrong!"principal said to them. 

" if you continue this! I will drop you out from this school! I don't care if your parents have shared here in school.i don't want a jerks here in this school"he said.

"we will go now sir" suho said and principal nodded. 

We walk to her street and I feel tired from walking.

"hyung, why don't we bring the car?! I'm so tired" I whine at them

" shut up chanchan!" baekhyun yelled at me

"yah! Are you mad at me?" I ask him

" yes! Because your so noisy!!" he said

"fine then! " I said to him and walk beside Kai.

" lovers quarrel?"he ask me

" I'm not the only one. D.O are also mad at you" I said to him. He just push me away.

I walk beside Sehun but he just push me away too and walk with Kai.while the three oldest are walking together. And I'm alone. What a life!

 

SUBIN's POV

" Kevin, put the plates on the table, stop watching that stupid cartoon!" I yelled at the him.

" noona! Why are you always shouting!" he said to me and obey my command.

" because your always act like you didn't hear me" I said and he slap my arm.

"yah! Baby smurf!!" I shout at him and chase him. He go out from the house but I still chase him.

" yah!! Baby smurf! I'm not gonna let you this time!" I yelled at him and chase him. Our neighbors are just looking at us happy. They always saw this scene everyday.

"  I will not let you kill me!" he also yelled.

" I will kill you baby smurf!!" I yelled and run as fast as I can. 

Suddenly Kevin bumped into someone. I look at them and got shock to see EXO. Kevin bumped to Sehun. Kevin is in trouble.

I run to them

"look at your way kiddo!" Sehun said to Kevin. I glared at him

" yah! Leave my brother alone jerk!" I yelled at him.

" oh is this your brother?!  " baekhyun ask me and I nodded.

" noona, you know them?" Kevin ask me

" kevin ah remember what you said awhile ago. YOu said that you will kill that person who insult me right?" I ask him and he nodded. I smiled at him

" and you also promise that you won't ran away when you know them"I said and he nodded.

"well this jerk are the one who insult me Kevin ah" I said and point to Sehun whol hold his anger to me, 

" noona! I can't kill him. That guy was my jenny's boyfriend" he said and Sehun widened his eyes.

" what are you talking about kiddo?" Sehun ask him

"you! You are Jenny's boyfriend!! She always talk about you! She also said that your his future husband! You took her away from me!" Kevin said and point at him. I laugh at his action. He ran away and call mom.

"who's jenny?"Sehun ask me

 I just shrugged.

"you know how lucky you are that we visit you here." kai suddenly said and smirk at me and i snapped him

" me? Lucky?! My life was so miserable that I was sitting between you two" I said and point at them

" we'll, I'm lucky because 4 of you guys are my FRIEND" I said and point to them. Sehun and Kai just glared at me

" so we're friends?" baekhyun suddenly ask me. I smiled at him.

" yes? If that's okay to you." I said and he nodded.

" of course it's okay! I would love if you also live with us" Chanyeol said which suho smack him on the head.

"so ert!" I said to him

" aniyo! That's not what I mean!. I like to know you more Subin ah!" he said and smiled at me.

" me too!" baekhyun said

"me three!" D.O said

"me four"suho said. 

I didn't expect that Sehun and Kai will agree too so I ignore them like they didn't exist.

" so why are you here?" I ask them.kai frown because I ignore him

" we came here because those two jerks wants to apologize to you" suho said and eyed them to apologized.

Sehun sigh " I'm sorry for yelling at you awhile ago. I didn't meant to hurt you. " he said

I look at Kai " fine. Sorry for annoying you. I won't do it again. And I will try my best to be nice to you" he said.

" are you serious this time?" I ask them and Sehun frown.

" we're serious! Aish!" he said which make me laugh.

" okay, sorry too for kicking your *you know*. " I said and baekhyun interrupt us

" so we're okay now? " he said to us

" of course! Are we your friend too?"Kai ask me and Sehun blush.how cute

" do you want?" I ask them but they didn't reply me .

" okay then!" I said and walk away.

" we want!"they said in unison and BAEKYEOL COUPLE laugh.

" okay!" I said to them and they smiled to me.

" okay, so everything is okay now. You two!" suho said and point to Chanyeol and baekhyun.

" you will do the punishment that I gave to Kai and Sehun!" suho said and they frown

"why hyung?!" they said in chorus. But they just rolled their eyes on each other.

"huh?" I mumble because of their action to each other.

" they fought a while ago" Kai whisper to me and i nodded.

"because you always laugh at them. Your too mean to them!"D.O said

"yah!  You forgot that I'm older than you!" baekhyun said.

D.O look at suho " that's my command. So you better obey me" suho said and look at him with I'm- older-than-you look.

" Subin-ah, is that your friends?" my mom interrupt us. We all look at her.

"ah, yes they are my friends" I said

" but I thought they are your enemy! Mom! That guy was the one who insult noona!"Kevin said and point at Sehun.

" mom, it's just misunderstanding" I said to my mom. 

My mom smiled " I know, why don't you go inside. I have cook my best dishes today" my mom said. I look at them and they nodded.

 " come inside" my mom said and we go inside.